Right Smack in the Middle of the Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryder noticed her facial expression changed and he glanced around once more before looking at her, he was concemplating on wether to leave or to stay but his mind wanted to leave and he could at any moment but his body betrayed him as he stayed looking at her

" do you think all vampires are the same? if you do tell me why becaue i'd like to know"

"Of course they are!" she snapped. "I've seen at least a hundred vampires, they're all the same. Bloodthirsty, no feelings, just craving the same thing all the time..." Chaos paused, realizing that she was just saying the same things over and over again... were they even her words to begin with? No, just the textbook answers from the academy.
"...aren't they?" she asked slowly.

"Your kind aren't welcomed here," Doctor Brady growled, ripping the vampire off of Chaos' small, pale body. The creature's eyes widened before a long, silver blade was plunged through his chest.
When she came to, she was lying on the bed in the school's ER. Doctor Brady stood over her, a look of concern on his face.
"What? What happened?" she tried to sit up, but a searing pain in her neck and shoulder prevented her from doing so.
"You were bitten, Chaos," his voice was low. Chaos' face went blank.
"I... I was what?"

The girl watched the two speaking to each other. Vampires, hunters, not exactly an expected thing to find here. Strange, but usual to be strange, if that statement had made any sense. Her curiousity had been pricked and she remained attentive, as she scratched at the side of her head. They were possibly too cautious as it is to just pop out for a hello. Could cause a sudden accident. Like getting punched in the face by a surprised character. She released a huff of air through slightly parted lips at the notion. She was always looking deeply into things, always ever so keen to maticulous details.

He watched we for a moment before stepping foward, his eyes wernt red anymore for he had no reaason to his hand reached up tword her face and he placed a losse strand of hair behind her ear, as he did so he kept his eyes on her , while so his hand droped slowly down to her cheek where it rested breifly

" if all vampires are the same then why havent i tried to drink your blood or attack you? if were so called monsters how come i hold back my thirst?"

Sakura Mogami lost in the forest again? She wandered around helplessly. How stereotypical, a human lost in a forest she had no business being in. This was definitly some kind of sick joke being played on her by the twisted sisters of fate. She tripped over a branch and cursed herself in Japanese. Now her uniform had gotten all dirty. Her mom was going to kill her, but the forest was the only short cut she could think of at the time. What an idiot she'd been. She'd be home by now if she hadn't tried to take this stupid short cut. Just perfect. She thought.

Again, Chaos didn't respond. It's true... and he is so hungry as well... I'd be the perfect victim.
"Why?" She asked, looking up into his eyes. This was the first time she really saw them. They weren't eyes of a vampire, they were human. Genuine.

"Yes, Chaos. A rogue vampire was... a little out of place."
"Does that mean..." Her eyes were frightened, Doctor Brady gave her a reassuring smile.
"No, you aren't going to turn. You had this," he replied, lightly touching the charm around her neck. "It removes the effects of the venom."
"How?" she asked holding it up to the lamplight. Doctor Brady stood, chuckling gently.
"There are some things that even I can't tell you..." he made his way to the door, then turned back to her, his face suddenly serious.
"Chaos... you need to promise me that you will never take that off."
"Of course, Uncle."

He looked at her his lips formed a sad smile, his hand still rested upon her cheek as it was soft and warm compared to his cold skin, it was like she made him clam, somtheing that rarley to never happen

" because i cant bring myself to hurrt you, i know im monster but i choose to live a diffrent life"

He closed in the space that was between them and his gut quenched and muscles tighened as he had the sudden urge to kiss her.

Chaos was still lost in thought, a vampire that didn't want to kill... this went against everything she learned. She twisted her fingers around the chain of her charm necklace. As he stepped closer to her, the sword on her back glowed red, warning her. Danger. She didn't pay attention.

Ryder thought long and hard, he knew she didnt want to belive him but what he spoke was true, he didint want to hurt her, he chose a diffrent path no matter hoow hard it was at days he fought the urge, he tilted her face up slightly before leaning and pressing his lips softly against hers.

Chaos froze in shock. What is he doing!? She put her hands on his chest to push him away, but then just left them there. Why is he doing this? The sword on her back glowed brighter, making a humming noise. Finally, she pulled away.

He looked at her and smirked to himself then looked at the moon and back at her there faces were inches appart and he looked at the sword

" so tell me now, if you didnt want me to kiss you why put up so little of a fight?"

She blankly stared at him.
"I...I..." she stuttered, her mind in disarray. Her sword was now buzzing angrily. "I don't know."
She then realized her hands were still on his chest, she instantly jerked them away.

He cupped her face gently once more feeling the need to prove himself right

" if you dont want the this then stop me"

He leaned down once more and brushed his lips against her's slowly

The cold touch of his lips on hers made her shiver. I don't want this. I don't want this. I don't. She chanted in her head as she let him kiss her again.
Chaos! wake up! Stop this!
This time she successfully shoved him away from her. She took a step back, shaking her head.
"I'm a hunter, your a vampire. What were you thinking!?" she glared at him, "you know I'm still required to view you as a threat..."

He smiled breiftly as she took a step back

" what am i thinking? im thing that you have soft lips, and im wondering why you try to deny the fact that you want this as much as i do"

He walked to her again looking down at her

" dont fight it, just do"

He wispered in her ear.

"Do all vampires have that kind of spirit? No need to go kissing strangers, sir.. Do you have hypnosis powers over her or are you both gone mad?" She had shown herself, her head slightly tilted and eyes narrowed as approached. She reached to poke the side of the vampires head, obviously not seeing any existing threat. "Seems there's more lust than just for blood. Come now, don't keep throwing yourself at her. Show some restraint."

He turned his eyes deemed red at the female who poked his head he turned facing her

" for one i have self control no need for you snooping in buisnnes that dosent require you, second dont touch me it..urkes me, and third i have no power that im usung on her, this is her own free will"

He stared at the female

She dropped the hand to her side. "Well, when in public, public gets in." She paused. "Did that even make sense? Whatever, you get the idea. Sorry if I give a bad impression on you, sir, not my specialty, but I can't say it's great to watch harrasment in progress."

Chaos took another step back when the fox girl appeared, seemingly out of now of nowhere. Damn, someone saw me... She drew her blade, wary, but relaxed.

He gritted his teeth at the female and ignored her comment there was no point in wasting his breath on a girl who had no buisness in the situation, turning his head he looked at the female hunter then at the shadow figures across the lake

" well it was nice, but like i said my rage witll come soon so it best if i go"

He turned and started walking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.