Rigel's RP buddy search

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pumpkinpatrcnus

Original poster
Hello hello!

anigif_optimized-31155-1434030573-23.gif

The name's Rigel, and I'm currently still in school, so replies won't come immediately. However, I've been roleplaying for almost half a decade, so I'll make sure to get a response in ASAP. I have a fair amount of experience with historical roleplays (whether they be with real figures or OCs), slice of life, modern, and school RPs.

Guidelines
  • If you are beginning to get bored with the RP, please tell me so we can adjust it or have at least some closure on why it had to end.
  • No sexual roleplays
  • I'm a quality over quantity person, so the length of replies doesn't matter to me too much, but try to keep it to 3+ lines
  • Tell me if strong language makes you uncomfortable
An Outline

I try to get replies in as soon as possible, but feel free to send me a message if you feel you've waited too long. If possible, I would prefer to use past tense in the third person. Typically, I like to have a general outline for the plot/idea and then we can add more stuff as we go on, or we could both add in ideas before we begin. If the RP begins to slow down, I have no problem starting something new.

When it comes to characters, I prefer to play male characters or transgender ftm characters. For character profiles, I personally tend to use face claims and sometimes a character sheet rather than a description, but feel free to do whatever is best for you. Please try to refrain from using my character.

I have no preference for whether the roleplay is conducted on a thread or a private chat.

Ideas, Plots, and Prompts (Oh my!)
Feel free to add in any plot ideas that you have

Anything I am really craving will be bolded

"We were all given assigned seats on our bus because sh*t went down too many times and now you're my seat buddy and I don't want the rest of the year to be awkward"

"You've walked past the bakery I work at and stared longingly at one of the pies at least 4 times today I'll buy it for you if you just stop"

I didn't want to tell my friend who my real date last night was, so I just pointed at a random stranger (you) but now they're storming over to interrogate you and you're playing along??? au

I'm allergic to flowers but I work in a flower shop – you're a customer who's very confused as to why I'd do that

You buy a weird amount of flowers and I'm concerned as to why

I work in the library and I'm a little concerned for your health because you never stop studying

The first words your true love(s) will say to you are tattooed on you and why the heck are their first words something really ridiculous like 'I'll pay you to punch me in the face' or 'quick what's your favourite animal' etc. or even worse a really ridiculous song lyric like the opening lines of uptown funk or a high school musical song or something did you have to serenade me the first time you saw me?

Set in the American Revolution- Muse A is a British soldier who was sent to America, where they meet muse B, a patriot fighting against the British

Harry Potter Verse; Canon x OC, Canon x Canon, or OC x OC

Any roleplay about the founding fathers

Status
Not open for further replies.