Rift (A Warriors-esque roleplay) (Chapter One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hipster Rin

Original poster
Cultures will clash...
...families will divide...
...all that's left is to choose your side...

JOURNEY TO THE COLD NORTH
After the lake was tainted black, the forest became almost impossible to live in, and anarchy ensued. Many died, either from the furious infighting over resources, or the malnutrition and sickness caused from the lake blackening. Clan leaders refused to leave their homeland, believing StarClan will save them and clear the lake, but many cats are growing tired of waiting. Join the journey of the 'rebels' as they follow the north star to their new home, a place they'd been told had clear, clean water and a way to survive in their changed world. Will the remnants of a fracturing culture survive and grow strong once more? Or will they be swallowed into the chasm of nonexistance?

NOTE FROM THE GM
Hello, people possibly interested! Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread! I tried to explain the plot of this first episode in the introduction, but if you have any questions, I will try my hardest to answer them for you! (Unless it's something I will reveal in a later chapter, of course!) This will be an Intermediate and Above level-ed roleplay, based off of the popular book series, Warriors, by Erin Hunter.

Reactions: Reveries In Red
So, is this supposed to be like an apocalyptic type deelio?
Yes and no. The lake is uninhabitable now. The rest of the world is cool. Just the area around the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.