Riding that "I DID ADULT THINGS!" high!

Status
Not open for further replies.
>.< I wish someone had told me that... instead, I was prescribed ibuprofen that was like 3x stronger than the over-the-counter stuff... the dosage that I was prescribed to take was more than the amount at which the over-the-bottle counter said "do not take if you don't want your stomach to look like Swiss cheese", so, yeah...

AND YEAH THAT INFLAMMATION THING DEFINITELY EXPLAINS WHY I FELT LIKE I WAS READY TO FUCKING DIE EVERY TIME I HAD TO TAKE ANOTHER PILL, WAITING DESPERATELY FOR THE PAIN LEVEL TO AT LEAST GO DOWN SLIGHTLY.... aaauuughhh... ;_;

But at least it's all over with now...

YES, AT LEAST IT'S OVER WITH AND ALL WE'RE LEFT WITH ARE...MEMORIES! /HUGS ;_;

I shaved! :D

But I left the mustache. :3

Reactions: Mid
I DID LAUNDRY.

Also: Holy shit, all this wisdom teeth talk. I have no problem with my teeth, really, and I don't even feel my wisdom teeth back there-- they haven't even broken the gum!-- but... Now I'm skerred. T_T
How old are you?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
I had all four of my wisdom teeth yanked at once. Shit was cake and I got a bottle of painkillers to abuse even though the pain was minimal.

Adult stuff is all I do, sadly, so I don't get that buzz anymore. I suppose having the bills paid for the month feels good though.

Fixed the plumbing and redid a light fitting. There's never a man around when you need one... guess that's what I get for being gay.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ochalla and Mid
Negative result on a pregnancy test.

*Continues drinking whiskey and eating sushi*

346f7db5f56283569950984d80b454f8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Negative result on a pregnancy test.

*Continues drinking whiskey and eating sushi*

346f7db5f56283569950984d80b454f8.gif

Everything about this gif is perfect for your level of whiskey-induced elation.

Went into an adult store. At first my boyfriend and I chickened out and ate at the Pita Pit next door. Never had a pita before and it was delicious. After that we braved our way into the store, and it wasn't too bad.

Reactions: Kagayours
Actually went outside to go to places that isn't school. Wow, I left my computer alone for a whole hour.

Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.