Riding into town on a horse with red eyes

C

Crimson Cowboy

Original poster
*The Crimson Cowboy arrives on a horse with red eyes*

Hello Iwaku,

I'm new to the site, but not to role playing. I actually heard of the site through a member on another forum. He says he's on here, but refuses to reveal himself, whatever dude, just know I'm looking for you and it's ON when we meet!!

Anyway this site looks very nice and well maintained, due to wonderful staff, I'm sure, and I can't wait to join a RP and get to know you all.

Thats it for now

-CC

Hello there Mister Cowboy! I think I will call you Crim! :D

.... You horse looks a little scary. .__.; Is he okay?

Thank for the welcome, Diana!

Yea, he's on his last legs.

Oh hello there! I'm BZA!

-puts hand out-

WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY? D;

Vay... cbox lurker, chaos kroot, room odorant, general nuisance...

Nice ta meet ya... word of advice.... nows a good time to run for cover....

*An XM-32 Wraith ABT rolls up. The hatch pops open.*

Watch yourself around here.

Especially if Archetype shows hir faces around here.

Yeah, you'll want some sort of hardened structure when....nevermind.

And welcome.

*Thuds in with heavy 1.2 ton footsteps.*

SRR-66 SOLDAT Model 0, Soldato for short. Resident robot and often found in the Cbox. If Archetype shows up don't worry...I will end your life swiftly.

Death means nothing to a 'digimortal.'

I'm Patty. ^_^
*Hands Crim a "PattyPixie Fan Club" tee-shirt and hat*
You'll be needing these once you realize how amazing I am.
XD

Greetings Horse Man.

I'm one of the admins and stuff of that nature. Enjoy your stay and don't feed the Meganes. They make people sad.

Yo. I doubt I'm that guy. I tend to make note of who I invite and it's pretty obvious of who I am when I do... I guess that makes sense.

Anyway welcome. Sorry the cookies and tea are on hold until I can get the cult of Suzie into full swing.

Welcome mate this place is off it's rocker! In a good way of course! :DD

Thank you all, I feel Very Welcome.

Slyen@ Cookies and tea good! Thanks for the thought at least.

Field commander Carl Mcarthy@ I'll watch for the Archtype. Thanks for the heads up.

Pattypixie@ ~Takes shirt and hat, a little confused~ Fan Club? Well, thank you very much! Your self promotion skills are top notch!!

Thank you, everyone. I feel quite welcome now.

Horray ~ Glad that you're feeling welcome already ;]
Let me know if you need anything :D

Welcome~

Hi! I'm new also (you are less new than I am, sir) and I liked your thread's title, so I wanted to introduce myself. :D Hope to see you around!

A horse with red eyes? Sounds kind of like that weird statue on campus at Oklahoma University- it's black and white with ruby eyes and they glow in the dark every night ^_____^ I love that statue >>;