Riding Into Eternity (CLOSED)

Re: Riding Into Eternity

(Ok, cool.)

Josie slumped against the wall of the building and sighed to herself. She had to admit that she was beat and exhausted from riding so long. Being a simple diner girl, she wasn't used to this lifestyle. Will wasn't exactly the most understanding about it either, and usually they only stopped so she could do her business in the woods. So why did she sign up for this again?

She slicked her wet ponytail behind her head and smoothed back her bangs, looking up at Will. With his own hair wet and his leather jacket now discarded, she had to admit, he was pretty handsome. She smiled a bit at him, "hopefully it doesn't last too long. Though, I have to admit that my butt really hurts, so the rest is much needed and appreciated."

Re: Riding Into Eternity

Will sat next to her. "I don't mind the storms. They usually let me sleep or do absolutely nothing." He looked over and grinned. "There's nothing else to what I do. Just ride around and that's about it. Nothing else for me to do." He put his arm on Josie. "I bet you'll get used to it. I didn't know what I was doing until about a month after I started. That was around after I fought my first gang..." He grimaced. Surely she didn't want to know of how that happened. Surely he didn't want her to know he was getting big down there but not enough to notice. Or notice. He shifted to keep her from noticing. Since she was innocent, he'd rather let her be the one asking about the meaning of "Riding ain't free." He wasn't going to tell Josie that. Probably result in something bad.

"So what do you think about all of it?"