Ridian Vincula Chronicles [OOC & Other]

I started searching for others today, but then decided skateboarding was more appealing o.o.... So I am off tomorrow, and will look at some point.

Alright, sorry I sounded like I was in a bad mood.

Plot Structure

Ridian Vincula Chronicles: The Journey into Heliconia
Eposition/Setting: Heliconia Forest, Expodition to river.
Basic Situation---> More than two hours have come to lapse by and the alleged "outlaw" Nixon and his companions now find themselves taking a byway through this mystifying forest. The deeper they go the more ominous the forest itself seems to become; it's exotic, unclear affairs come and go. Everyone except Nixon feel as if they are being followed or better yet, being watched. Questions formulate, why is it most of them feel such peculiar vibs and why is it Nixon simply brushes it off as if it's nothing. Clearly he knows what's going on but yet doesn't say anything to them, each time the sound of twigs break in the distance and the shadowy outline of inhuman creatures appear he smiles. There's something he hasn't told them, will they figure it out or is this just a simple hallucination created from the very mist itself?

The new plot idea or something to keep us on track.

Oh and I would like to mention the fact that I feel like this role play is dieing. Not sure how ill bring it back to life but I guess I could start by messaging people in order to come across anyone who may be interested in joining the role play.

The story just began, so I don't feel like it's dying. I simply feel like we need more devoted roleplayer's to join it. Perhaps making it a more serious roleplay with bio's and the works now as opposed to later would be the best move for the Ridian Vincula Chronicles to make sure it lives until we are fully satisfied with it.

Alright, going to go talk to a Administrator or Staff Member right now and see if we can get this moved. I am definitely going to need to consider making a better more detailed plot, character bio's; this is going to have to be more in depth. Churning this out isn't going to be a problem, it's just that I need to think about organization now and shit too.

Alright everyone, I would like to inform you all of a tragic accident that occurred recently (this morning). My cat jumped up onto the kitchen table and happened to knock over a glass of gatorade thus spilling the sticky liquid on my laptop. Because of this the key board is now fucked up. I'm not sure how long it will be like this for but I know it should be okay to use sometime soon however I wont be posting into any of the IC threads I open up because all my pictures are saved on my laptop. I can't get into the pictures because I have a password set on the laptop thus I don't know what keys I'm hitting. I go to hit the r and three other letters or numbers come up, same goes for a couple other keys. Basically what I am saying is I will be OOC, the roleplay is officially closed until I get everything working fine once again.

I take that back the role play is still open, was a little pissed as apl

Lol, your keyboard should be fine if you let it dry out, that was one of the things mine was doing and had to send it in. BUT, if its only happened once, and it dries out it should be fine.

Due to real life events Ren is down and out for the moment he will be posting this weekend, we are just unsure as to when. Please bear with us, until he is ready.

Thank you
Management.

To everyone that took part in this role play....I thank you for the time spent working on it and so on but I have to say one thing, it is now dead. Anyone to post on my thread will be voided; end of story. Again thank you for your time.
----->Rei<-------

Well damn.. :/
I was enjoying.
But what must be done, needs to be done I suppose

Eh it's the fact that Racutio hasn't posted for a week etc. I am simply going to start another role play called the Tavern or something and see who all is willing to jump in and have fun xD. Your welcome to role play in it if you would like.

Well Racutio, has rl stuff he is tending to, his test was today, and he passed it hopefully. He hasn't been posting in our IMVU rp either, please be patient with him, give him a chance to post, and maybe we can find it again once he does?

ALright, so let me take back what I said before, the Ridian role play is still up and going; who ever wishes to join in please do so :).

Kri is right, I was busy. Now I'm not. I have all weekend to celebrate my victory over my testing. And I'm back, and ready to slaughter out some posts!

Alright I read your post Racutio as well as everyone else's and will be replying to it tomorrow. I also hope someone else stumbles upon this thread to then join in, it would be pretty exiting to have a few others join in. I may even try and find an individual willing to join in.

Still waiting on a post from you Ren, we can't push it along without you here.