Ridian Vincula Chronicles [OOC & Other]

Its all good, I gots smart ^.^ It seemed to be plausible to have his char meet ours at Bellatrix's gates, so we went with it. But, doing it this way, so his post remains his, and he doesnt have to change anything, made just as much sense, thats the beauty of rp, we are god.

Now you see why I wanted to carry out with the plan I chalked up from the start

Well yeah, but chu didn't tell me that from the start ~Sticks out tongue and gallops away giggling~

Yeah well stalling you through half sent text messasges WAS my only option, furthermore I would like to mention the fact that its virtually impossible role playing and responding to shit on here when on your cell phone at school.

Lol, alright alright you win... I will get you next time baby brother.

I would like to mention the fact that its not a steet but a highway.

I'll edit my post, then. The way you mentioned how far out we are right now, it sounded like the forest was on an unused road.

Well it could be, lemme go say unused road that we got to by the highway; that way it would sound better. Oh and you don't have to edit your post again because that would be to much of a hassle since you've probably already done it.

blame kricket lol, she told me to go ahead and post

It's fine, we will work around it; may I ask a few question's though so I can understand a few things. Does the RVC stand for the name of my role play or something else?

Ahh, exactly what I thought. I arranged the new plot line for Part Two so that it would go with your post; I didn't want you to have to edit it. There was a few things that still needed fixed but I think Bramble, Racutio, and Kricket will understand. The only real thing I found to be a slip was the sign saying RVC. It would have been more logical for it to say Heliconia Linum Forest or HLF; oh well though. I'm happy I'm finally achieved the opportunity to role play with you. Did you get the posting order?

No, I never got it yet. When do I post?

Post order is Silent, Boku, Kricket, Racutio Bramble

^ You already did it. ~Scrambles off~ Now, stop distracting meh, I am supposed to be reading something o.o

HOW! ITS A LITTLE HARD WHEN YOU ARE TO DROP OUT THE NEXT DAY AND SHIT LIKE THAT!! I CANT SHUT UP BECAUSE IF I DO I START WORRYING TO MUCH..

OI! Don't make me flick your head, no need to shout... Take a breath, and don't worry, we will get it sorted, you know this.