Ridian Vincula Chronicles [OOC & Other]

Mkay sounds good, I do however have a few questions. Is the barrier around my character is removed once you go to the ally with the other men. and two, you left Nixon in the road in which case he is to travel to the meeting point himself right?

It seems Bramble went offline, so that question will probably go unanswered for now until he returns. He did say the one he put up over you was more fragile than the others, so perhaps it went down as soon as they left you alone, giving you free-game to run as fast as you can to the entrance gate. That's just what I think he might have done, though. Not entire sure.

Well, I suppose a good rule of thumb is, if Barry isn't there, the barrier isn't there. It wasn't placed around Nixon, but rather in between Nixon and the others. Yeah, Nixon is to make his way to the gate on his own, I figured that wouldn't be too big a problem. With Racutio taken out four, I said there were seven earlier, so I had Barry drag the other three away. Barry probably would have expected Nixon to make it to the gate before he did, what with the detour and all.

Alright everyone, posted. Today I will be role playing from my phone due to school, my posts may be smaller than usual but hey it will be fun. That and it will get me through the day helping to keep my mind from all this small town bull shit.

Alright so here's the plan everyone. Now that I posted having Nixon meet Barry at the destin location I think we should all have our characters go as planned meeting there. Now for the next part of our journey; I will be coming up with a plot for the next half of the adventure. If anyone would like to submit ideas please do so via private message or on this OOC thread. I will put up a picture and we will all work off of that. Or I could write a short story about them going to the dock and so on. It will be like a small narrative, I am also wanting to recruit someone who could role play as the guy who runs the boat and shit. Basically I'm preparing for a bigger leap using this jump in role play as a way to gather ideas.

Well, should I be posting or hold off? Also, I think this would be a perfect time to bring Shichiroji into the rp, leaving the town is perfect opportunity to bring others in, because they can enter anywhere, on the roads, the boat everything.

Character name: Shichiroji Cryptic<o:p></o:p>
Job/Role: Manipulator/Guardian<o:p></o:p>
General Appearance: Hestands at a height of 5'11, wears a raging zombie t-shirt over that is a greenjacket, his hoodie is always over his head most of his time being around othersto hide his "Ears". His hair is normally down past his chin, only to his sides though;his bangs cross over his eyes, still allowing others to see the colors of themof course. Instead of ears, he grew 2 boned horns were his ears would be at onboth sides of his head. For his eye color, there blood shot red, with a small pinch of a glow to them, his mouth curves all the way back to where his horns began to come from his head, the front of his lips stay normal till he partsthem apart, revealing shark like teeth, containing over hundred tiny razorsharp teeth all on bottom and top, through his teeth began over lapping acrosshis face at the point where a normal humans lips stopped at, it started offsmall, then the over lapping and size of the teeth were much bigger, the endsof his mouth stopped just at the horns growths spot of his head, his nails weredark grey, but clean looking. That could be extended by his own will as long ashe wanted them to be, his skin was a light pale color with a small dap of tanto it.<o:p></o:p>
Current Goal/Purpose:To find a place to fit in, after losing his family at a young age, he had nowhereto go but forward on the road of now here.<o:p></o:p>
General Personality: Very quiet around new people, only time he is seen talking is if he is provoked or spoken to first. His face alwaysholds a blank expression to keep his feelings to himself.<o:p></o:p>
General History: About a hundred years ago there was a boy that was born with unimaginable powers, he never realized he had them till theage of 5 when one day in school, he was picked on. He was beat up so much forbeing "different". What made this boy different then everyone else was a mysticgreen fog that has always dispersed from his body when the sunlight ran overhis skin. Though this wasn't the only thing that he had, he had a few othersecrets that he never knew about. But during that day at school, when one kiddecided to approach him and shove him down to the ground from the disturbance of the green fog, without reaction or knowing, a spiked spear came shooting outfrom his palm when he was falling, that leak out green poison from the tip ofthe bone spear, it quickly penetrated the boys chest, ending his life in amatter of seconds after penetration. After that day, police and the military quickly arrive to take the boy away from his parents and from other humans, to treat him as an "Alien" He was kept captive at Area 51 far away from civilization. He was kept a captive for a good 75 years now his feature looks like he's in his early 20s, staying for so long he was able to learn his abilities to the max, controlling the poison and his own bones. His body becamevery athletic and very flexible; he was able to convert his shoulder blades outinto large boned wings stretching out to 8 yards. Toughening them to be asstrong if not stronger then titanium steel. When he was able to finally control his entire body muscle and abilities, he without a thought broke from the area and left the area putting himself in hiding for over 150 years. <o:p></o:p>
Till this day, not a single person knows who or what he is now, he lives alone, works alone and most importantly keeps to himself from harming anyone that approaches him.

Bonesform1.jpg

Its a pleasure to have you be part of this role play, after I inform Wolfsin of what's going on in the story ill have him check out the pic thread and if all possible submit a mini character description so we all can have a better understanding of who or what his rpc is.

Also, I am happy to say we will be having the rp possibly moved to a forum where people can sign up and we van expand the Ridian Vincula Chronicles. I may even make a group, not sure yet though.

Can I post yet! ~Is a very impatient sister~

The Warrior Song

I've got the reach and the teeth of a killin' machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I'm in a zone to be, from my
Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze.
Put a grin on my chin, come to me, 'cuz I'll win,
I'm one-of-a-kind and I'll bring death
to the place you're about to be:
another river of blood runnin' under my feet.
Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me,
you'll never stand alone.
I'm last to leave, but the first to go,
Lord, make me dead before you make me old.
I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the
enemy faces in my sights:
aim with the hand, shoot with the mind,
kill with a heart like arctic ice

I am a Soldier and I'm marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song

I bask in the glow of the rising war,
lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore,
wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if
another one stands I'll kill some more.
Bullet in the breech and a fire in me,
like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if
death don't bring you fear I swear
you'll fear these marching feet.
Come to the nightmare, come to me,
deep down in the dark where the devil be,
in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth,
where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps.
Call to the gods if I cross your path and
my silhouette hangs like a body bag;
hope is a moment now long past,
the shadow of death is the one I cast.

I am a Soldier I'm marching on,
my eyes are steel and my gaze is long,

Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief,
and the least of me's still out of your reach.
The killing machine's gonna do the deed,
until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves.
Chin in the air with a head held high,
I'll stand in the path of the enemy line.
Feel no fear, know my pride:
for God and Country I'll end your life.

I am a Soldier I'm marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song​

I thought it was pretty bad ass, there's three different versions per branch, this one is for the US army, but they have one for the Marines and for the Navy as well. There pretty sweet.

Lol yeah I know. My friend listens to them, I just never knew the lyrics.

Hey before we move onto the next part to the Ridian Vincula Chronicles I would like to make a few statements and or ask a few questions. I really don't want to be rude but there were some things I wanted to discuss before you posted but it was already to late.

The first one is the different locations and or places within the Ridian V providence/country.
The second is the discussions and how I work as the main GM to the role play.
The third is what I'm attempting to do with this role play, possible futures with it.

Bare with me for this is the first functioning role play I have started, I have decided to start creating multiple role plays due to the fact that I wanted to try something new. I use to be the kind of role player that would sit back and join other peoples stories. Because of this I have decided it would be fun to create my own for a change that others may find fun to join. I'm the kind of role player who likes to let others contribute their ideas adding to mine.

And I am also filled with joy knowing you will be joining us. Now I must get off my phone to save battery before it dies. I will discuss this more when I get home :)
--->Silent

Alright, so here's what I am planning in order to move on from the Bellatrix. We already know our characters are going to all meet up at the gate, that's a no brainer because of the simple fact that the Agents are all taken care. This is denotable that Racutio, Miharu and Astral who are in the SUV can get to the destine location with no problem. With that being said we know they are now on their way to what ever stop is next and had decided upon an issue to arise with the vehicle. This issue itself is the fact that it will break down which leaves Nixon, Miharu, Racutio and Barry stranded in Heliconia Forest (three miles from Bellatrix the forest can be found). That's when the newest character comes into play.

I have read over your Bio and your post Boku; I'm pleased with both because they helped formulate idea's on the plot for this next part. If everyone is okay with it I would like to start off this next portion at the point right as the vehicle breaks down. Then Boku can post using the one already used (I set this up so you can do so with out having to retype anything. Although there are a few issues that could be revised; will private message you with information on what they are).

I hope everyone is okay with this, if not or if you wish to add something please do so.

Posting order will be: Silent, Boku Bonecrawler, Kricket, Racutio, and Bramble

Can I post yet? Wait, no I can't tell me when I can post ~Goes to rewrite her post.~

Kricket, sister.. When I was talking about fixing Boku's post I wasnt saying he had to repost.. I was saying I would do it for him.