Ridian Vincula Chronicles [OOC & Other]

Morning everyone, I am online and will be working on my post in the IC thread very soon.

Post written out and posted. Hope you all like my first post of the morning. :D

It's very interesting, I'm rather pleased on how this is going to play out. I was also thinking, the posting order. I think there should be some order but have it loose, we still follow it but if we feel we can post out of order while still keeping the story moving with no confusion we could do so. How does everyone else feel about this?

Very nicely written Rac, as always. ~Tips her hat to him~ Now, screw you guys I'm going home :P

You have never seen southpark? Hes all Screw you guys Im going home, hold on.... IMG_01032013_221512.png

So basically the whole idea is a place to run away or escape to. Reason I say that is because Miharu and Nixon are being hunted, well Nixon is anyway. The scientist who's sending these agents after Nixon has no idea he has a sister, and due to Nixon running into Miharu which then brought about their reunion he's decided he needs to keep her safe (protective brother kind of thing). In order to do so he must get her out of Bellatrix, thus they set out on an adventure with Racutio helping to keep watch and shit. I'm not sure what Bramble will want to do (if his rpc Barry will want to come along) but that will all be decided when Nixon meets with him...

Basically I'm thinking of plots and shit like that.

Lol, I already posted before I read this, so I kinda had Barry leave the group of men XD. I still plan on having Barry find out, just a different way ;P

Hey once our RPC's are at the gates I think I am going to change the name of the RP. It will be called "Ridian Vincula: The Road Ahead" or something like that.

Meh, so long as I can find it in my list of subscribed threads, that's cool with me XD

Hmm, as far as I can tell everything is going good except for a certain part, I would like it if we drove the SUV to a nearby dock where we then travel by boat down a river to the next small town or something. I would like to bring the role play to a pause after Bramble posts so I can come up with some plot idea's and shit xD. We will all discuss this after Bramble posts. I have some idea's spewing in my head and need to think them through.

The reason I say take a boat is because of some idea's I came up with after looking at some pictures xD.

I'm down with that. We can say the SUV runs out of gas just as we come to that old dock you just mentioned and we can take a boat from there, and take it to where you have planned. Sound good?

Yeah, it sounds good; unless anyone else has anything to add.

I was thinking of having more men from Canonica running towards the entrance of the city, their original escape point, in which either Miharu or Barry would mention the docks, since they know the city well enough. Just an idea. They can take the SUV to the boat from there.