Ridian Vincula Chronicles [OOC & Other]

And does anyone have any idea's on the plot? As in is there anything they would like to get out there?

Either way the plot goes, I'd like there to be some meeting with the locksmith. He's not wicked strong, and though he's built sturdy, he'll probably be the weak on of the team. I'd imagine Barry would be willing to leave the life he has to help the 'escaped prisoner' based on the fact that he doesn't believe the black suited men. I don't think Barry will have any major things going, so the plot doesn't have to go anywhere for him, at least not now, if plot movement will be open to all toons.

Hey guys,
Silent and I are working on an actual plot as we speak... It should be quite interesting, for those of you who know us from else where, you know what we can do, but this is a group effort. So if you have any idea's things we can entwine, please let us know. I am looking forward to see what you all come up with ^.^ considering all I see so far is brilliance Thank you for your time.

Kricket

Okay here's the idea: While being pinned up against a wall Nixon decides to question her as well. As all that happens Racutio and the other guy, the locksmith learn of the fact that there are men who are after Nixon; they are seeking his DNA. The two learn of this from the Agents telling them some how (really don't care how your RPCS find out, Im still new to having to describe the plot before roleplaying.)

Umm not sure of what else to add so far, I guess either someone could throw an idea out there or could come across it as we roleplay.

Well, I can bounce ideas off yer noggins once I get an idea of what you have in store for your toons. I plan on playing a mostly minor toon, being part of the group, playing major parts and such, but I'm pretty sure the plot will revolve around the two flamboyantly clothed characters.

If it helps for plotting around with my toon, he would have a good knowledge of the local land, having grown up here, and he is most likely going to be the worlds best locksmith, using his magic to create nearly unbreakable locks, and unlock pretty much any physical realm lock, and probably most other ones too.

I see nothing wrong with adding your character into the plot.

Umm, so this is what I have

After being confronted by Nixon the young woman Miharu has decided to send the child whom she takes care of home. Nixon isn't quite sure what he's in for but he knows it's going to more than likely catch him off guard. Taking him into the closest ally Miharu confronts him, the talk between the two siblings is going to throw both into a world of amazement. After the conversation between them they are to travel home, you never know who or what you run into in Bellatrix (they are more than likely run into someone but who?) Umm as for the locksmith who knows magic he's going to end up running into Nixon and his sister as they are going home. What will come of that, well we will find out I guess.

Racutio you want anything to be put in there?

Im not the best when it comes to writing out plots :/

Well, not too bad. Generally, you can just designate what you'd like to happen, especially since yall are the gms and such, ad everyone will make it happen, adding in what they want within your guidelines.

I'm fine with Racutio coming over to the locksmith, though I'm not sure what he's doing here, or his place, but we can find out when he comes. The idea I see is the men trying to get in, and the locksmith stopping them, maybe making them angry forcing them to talk that way. I'm not sure Racutio's role in all this yet, maybe he partakes in the back and forth, or maybe he's a quiet listener.

How's this sound, maybe after Miharu comes to check on the locksmith. She already said she knew him, maybe they've done a lot of business before, Miharu having Barry put locks on her building, upgrading them from time to time. Maybe that's how Barry comes to help out Nixon.

Again, just ideas, useful for bouncing off of people's noggins. ;P

I don't know what's going on with Raiden. He has one post, but hasn't said much of anything. I suppose we'll wait a little longer for him?

If not, I'm ready to post at any time, since after him would be me, generally. I don't know if you have a wait time for members to post, or what you want to do about that?

Well I already got the plot updated, posted it in the other thread. As far as your idea goes, well we can use that in this.

Just an idea, easily changed based on how people want their toons place in the plot and how they post.

Depending upon how I encounter the agents who are after Nixon's DNA, I think it should go one of two ways.

Hostile: If the agents go hostile and attack Racutio on sight because he's armed, Racutio will more than likely kill them. He'd then tell Barry to follow him if he wants to live, and those two can pair up for awhile until they meet up with Miharu and Nixon to get answers from Nixon and hear his side of the story.

Passive: If the agents don't attack, and instead, ask for aid in finding Nixon, Racutio will question their intentions, and their motives, and decided whether or not he'll help them, or take them down non-lethally, or kill them to save Nixon and company.

In the long run, if he kills them in general, whatever group that's after you should send in special operatives, inclining the whole group after they've all met eachother to leave Bellatrix. Possibly through the river in the picture, or by commandeering an airship of some sort or a car. Any form of transport will do. Racutio can drive under extreme conditions, and really well to boot, so he can be the getaway driver/pilot.

And those are my ideas.

I have plenty more, but those will come in due time.

I feel that if Racutio killed the men without threatening lives, then Barry would be suspicious. I also don't think Barry would follow someone he doesn't know just because they told him that his life is in danger. Through a history of people trying to break into stores, and being in a world of supernatural beings, most store owners would need to know how to handle themselves to make it in the world, which is where Barry's magic comes in handy. He's nothing powerful, but the average criminal with a gun and/or minor magic doesn't scare him in the least.

If that's Racutio's personality, then I think it's best meeting Miharu before joining the group. I doubt Racutio and Barry already know each other, seeing as he's a dimension traveling warrior. I also doubt Barry will get along with Racutio, just based off of what I know already, which isn't a bad thing, not everyone needs to get along and be friendly in stories. Actually, I think rivalries among friendly groups helps with stories, adding in some drama.

Well, was just a thought. You witness a bunch of hostility from a group of men in black who's only sole purpose is to hunt someone down, and you were there, chances are, they'd be after Barry too, because he's a witness. Wouldn't matter to a group like that who you are that that point. Even if you haven't done a thing, people like that are just bad news in general.

But that's fine. That changes my plans for hostility and makes my job much easier. I can just leave Barry behind now. I only was inclined to have him join my main character because you wanted someone to meet up with you. If you don't want it to be Racutio, then that's fine. Either way, in the long run, I'm going to aid everyone as much as possible.

And you're right, Racutio and Barry have no way of knowing eachother, or for that matter, trusting one another. But in a situation like that, you should take help where you can.

Don't hope too much on a rivalry with Racutio though. Just a heads up on that thought you just had. It just wouldn't be likely for Racutio to consider Barry a rival. And Racutio isn't the type to be mistaken for a criminal. He's a warrior-for-hire. He works for the right people for money, and sometimes, for non-profit, because he's a good person. Racutio is taking those guys down simply because they aren't good news. Just thought I'd clear that up real quick, because it seems from what you gathered, he's not. In truth, Racutio is the hero-type character.

On a side note:

Silent has passed out for the night, and thus, the thread will be continued tomorrow. To keep you all in the loop, the thread will start up in the morning, I'm sure, when he awakens.

It doesn't matter to me what happens. I'll have Barry react in kind. I'm just letting you know that Barry doesn't trust the men, but he doesn't see reason to get in the way of these so called criminal hunters if there really is an escaped criminal.

Also, I feel the group would want as little attention as possible, only wanting to take down Nixon, not wanting to fight the city, that could get messy, even if they had the ability to do so. If you want to meet up with Barry and the group, go for it, I'm just letting you know Barry isn't the insta trust kinda guy, and he doesn't listen to instinct much, not over a level head, so even if he were in danger, he wouldn't just go running off with someone, in most cases.

Eh, I'm dead set on Barry's personality and morals, so, whether he meets you under the right circumstances, or not and ends up not liking you, I don't think it should be a bad thing, either way. Barry isn't a violent person, and he's no fan of conflicts.

I gathered that. No worries man. XD I was just explaining things to alleviate any details that might have been missed. Attention won't be on the entire group, but on Racutio if they do go hostile. But again, we're still speaking in "what-if's" here, because anything can happen at this point in time. In general, Silent already said what they're in Bellatrix for. His DNA. In and of itself, that's sketched out, because the only reasons a group like that would want someone's DNA, isn't to apprehend a criminal. It's a cover-up. It happens all the time to make what they're doing seem right. Barry better start following his instinct a little and follow that suspicion he has, because I know if I was them, and I was stopped by a barrier in the way of my objective, chances are I wouldn't have been all that nice if I were them.

As for attention, we really won't have to worry about that. You'll see why soon enough. So no worries. ;D

I like to think of it as they are both playing a game, Barry and the group. The group is trying to draw as little suspicion to them as possible, as to search mostly unhindered. Barry is one for crime fighting, but he isn't one for letting criminals go as they please. Like I said, Barry doesn't follow his instincts, rather waiting for the facts and planning his days. Both the group and Barry are trying to find out things without drawing much to themselves. The group is looking for Nixon, and Barry is looking for the group's intentions.

Just an idea, but one way I see Barry of taking action is if they found Miharu with Nixon and Miharu told Barry Nixon was a friend, and not a bad person, since Barry already knows Miharu, that's fact enough for him.