Ridian Vincula Chronicles [OOC & Other]

P

Paganism

Original poster
|||CHARACTER PROFILE|||

Character Name: Nixon Saoni
Job/Role: N/a
General Appearance: Young, some don't believe he's 18 / Small in Height at 5'1 / Long Scene Hair (white with green highlights) / Greenish White Eyes / Wears all Green with a Green Top Hat / Green Top and Green Bottoms.
Current Goal/Purpose: To some how bring an end to the organization that follows him attempting to capture the young "Secta" .
General Personality: Nixon is a very relaxed layed back individual, he doesn't care what goes on around him. He's alwo very observant and will notice things no ordinary eyes would; keen sense of sight. Nixon tends to play and joke around if he's around females turning off his more serious side to lighten up the mood. To sum it all up in one he's Chill, Relaxed, Fun, Outgoing, Serious, Straight forward.
General History: Nixon doesn't know how he became aquainted with the group but he's been chased ever since he was fourteen years old all because a select few want his DNA. You see Nixon Saoni isn't Elf nor Vampire but his own Race called Secta. They have both the characteristics of an Elf and some of the Vampire but yet they aren't anything close; he doesn't feed like a vampire but has the same appetite as a High Elf eating more green vegetative things. Other than what he eats he's his own Race. Since he's rare a group of scientists decided they would do what ever it takes to hunt him down; never successful he finds it rather funny someone would go so far as to gather something so small. Due to being of his own breed he doesn't really have any family members at all; most of his life he's been on his own. Self taught in nearly everything imaginable when surviving on his own.

[workonME]tophat0.jpg (Nixon Saoni)

Re: Ridian Vincula Chronicles: A New Path

~Character Profile~
Character name: Racutio Envarius
Job/Role: Wanderer/Warrior-for-Hire
General Appearance: Mature and handsome. Looks to be in his twenties./ Stands at a height of 5'10' with a muscular yet lean warrior build./Loose yet Shines in the light./Carmine red eyes the color of blood that often glow from time to time./Wears a white button up long-sleeve shirt, with pair of stone-washed jeans, and a pair of black and white DC skate shoes that have been visibly modified. Also wears a thick brown leather jacket with a false fur lining around the collar for warmth and comfort.
Current Goal/Purpose: To sate his constant curiosity.
General Personality: Easy-going, kind, sincere, and respectful. However, he has a common tendency of being apathetic, and being a smart-ass. Though, he means no harm by it, it sometimes irritates people. But in most cases, it's hilarious, and always a good run of entertainment to watch him be sarcastic in the face of a moment that calls for it, and sometimes, doesn't. In battle, however, Racutio becomes a completely different person. He becomes cold, calculating, and by the very letter, a killing-machine.
General History: Racutio is a dimension travelling warrior-for-hire, on a constant path to find more, explore more, and fight more, than anything ever will hope to in it's existence Because he is ageless, he has no limits on what time may hold, and because of not being human, but the long long, and all but forgotten race of the Mar'tallian, that's nearly died out, Racutio is not short on the strength to keep himself alive against all odds, either. Racutio has gone from contract to contract, working for those that hire him. Some that were worth it, others that were not. It never really mattered to him in the end, as it all has played out in his endless eternity perfectly. Rumor came to him of a city he's never been to before. Bellatrix. To Racutio, this was great news. And as soon as he heard, he geared up with his platinum Soul Magnum, and made his way through a dimensional rift to Bellatrix as soon as he could. Now to find a potential contractor who might need his protection. Or someone dead. Fun times.

(Thank you Racutio, I really appreciate the fact that you decided to post you "Character Profile" into the thread too. Anyway I am going to head to bed, night; looking forward for tomorrow.)

(Those thinking about posting in should wait to do so until I'm up; I wouldn't mind seeing a couple more "Character Profiles" though.)

Attachments

• [The Village].jpg
    [The Village].jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 4

*Character Biography*
Character name: Miharu Saoni
Job/Role: Guardian/Sorceress
Age: 19 will remain no more than seventeen in appearance
General Appearance: She is no more than four foot seven, with ice blue eyes, and long pink hair, she is normally found in bright pink, skirts and frilly tops. She never ever wears shows, instead her toes are perfectly painted to match her outfit of the day, and endowed in sapphires that match her eyes. She wears a pendant around her neck, and has a small star tattoo just beneath her right eye. The girl constantly looks mischievous and like she is up to something yet, her innocent face gets her by without second guess.
Current Goal/Purpose: To find her brother and find a place to settle down. A big library would be nice as well.
General Personality: She is extremely bubbly and friendly, she gets along with most anyone, and has a lust for knowledge that normally cannot be sedated easily.. If you want to upset her by all means go ahead, this little earth bender will send a city to ruins in 3.5 seconds and without hesitation, so whatever you do; do not take her lolli away.
General History: Miharu was separated from her family at an early age, the only thing that she does know is somewhere out there she has a younger brother. Nothing more than a year in difference and she has spent most of her time searching for him. She has spent a lot of time in several different places, and has been known to spend months at a time in a single library reading every book she can. Don't get her wrong this little spit fire, has also taken the time to learn how to defend her-self as well. She spent three years in a place she can no longer remember the name of (Equivelant to a modern Russia) Perfecting the arts of fire arms. As well as another three within a dojo learning the art of a blade. (Tokyo.) She has spent enough time, learning to wield her abilities as well. Most of her life she has spent fighting, traveling and becoming the little hellion she is now.

anime_girl-1-1_phixr (1).png

(Well, I'd like to join in too, but before I do, I'd like to know what all is going on right now. It seems like an OOC thread right now, rather than a jump in role play. If it is what it is now, a jump in role play, I'd prefer to develop my character sheet/profile through the story itself. If you're asking for character sheets and all maybe this should be posted somewhere else? With an OOC and an IC thread, which I'm guessing is what you want? Just an idea.

Once you let me know, I'll decide whether to create a character sheet or just go with it. This is all OOC by the way. :)

Ridian Vincula Chronicles:

Alright everyone, I decided I needed to create an OOC thread for the "Ridian Vincula Chronicles" Role Play I started. I would really like those who join the roleplay to post a brief Character Profile; nothing big and fancy. The Ridian Vincula role play is also going to probably end up becoming something bigger later on but that will be decided when I see how it goes with what I have going right now. This is honestly the first role play I have started on here so I ask that you all please bare with me :). Other than that enjoy and please have fun, I am looking forward to seeing some honorable writers join.

Ridian Vincula IC --------> http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=20355

((Rules: The essential rules of Role Play comprehended by nearly everyone are to be obeyed here today/tonight. That means there is to be no Godmoding, trolling, etc. Oh and everyone is to be respectful OOC, that goes for everyone.))

-PLOT/SCENE/SETTING-

Section One:
After a long drawn out expedition from Canonica (Large city in Ridian Vincula) to Bellatrix the young lad became fairly weary; exausted. Escaping the last town he was in seemed impossible, people hot on his tail.

Leaving the enemy far behind the story is to take place in Bellatrix, a town spread out making it look bigger than it should be. Even with the town spread out the scenery comes off as something simply beautiful, the stunning craftsmanship praised by most architects. The luminescent glow caused from the moon rising into to sky blankets the buildings and other structure's with a welcoming light. With night descended Nixon's convinced things are looking average. Will he run into anyone he can trust or is he going to keep his distance like an old hermit. Nevertheless the air remains warm as lights in the large town flicker on; firefly's buzzing through the sky gleaming here and there.

Do you want us to repost our Bio's here? or leave them where they are?

---Example Of a Brief Character Description---

|||
CHARACTER PROFILE|||

Character Name: Nixon Saoni
Job/Role: N/a
General Appearance: Young, some don't believe he's 18 / Small in Height at 5'1 / Long Scene Hair (white with green highlights) / Greenish White Eyes / Wears all Green with a Green Top Hat / Green Top and Green Bottoms.
Current Goal/Purpose: To some how bring an end to the organization that follows him attempting to capture the young "Secta" .
General Personality: Nixon is a very relaxed layed back individual, he doesn't care what goes on around him. He's alwo very observant and will notice things no ordinary eyes would; keen sense of sight. Nixon tends to play and joke around if he's around females turning off his more serious side to lighten up the mood. To sum it all up in one he's Chill, Relaxed, Fun, Outgoing, Serious, Straight forward.
General History: Nixon doesn't know how he became aquainted with the group but he's been chased ever since he was fourteen years old all because a select few want his DNA. You see Nixon Saoni isn't Elf nor Vampire but his own Race called Secta. They have both the characteristics of an Elf and some of the Vampire but yet they aren't anything close; he doesn't feed like a vampire but has the same appetite as a High Elf eating more green vegetative things. Other than what he eats he's his own Race. Since he's rare a group of scientists decided they would do what ever it takes to hunt him down; never successful he finds it rather funny someone would go so far as to gather something so small. Due to being of his own breed he doesn't really have any family members at all; most of his life he's been on his own. Self taught in nearly everything imaginable when surviving on his own.

attachment.php

(Nixon Saoni)

You can do what ever Sister, just thought I should put this thread up as well since you and I have already posted in the other and on top of that but this is a good OOC place to discuss anything and everything OOC.

Well, I didn't have to move it little brother ^.^ It was moved for me.

Hmm, I'm rather pleased with how everything is looking for Ridian so far.

It's going to be a pretty story once we get going for sure.

Character Name: Barry
Job/Role: Master Locksmith. Minor barrier magics, used in helping with creating and breaking strong and powerful locks. Possible uses in battle, but no battle experience.
General Appearance:5'10, 180 lbs, hazel eyes, black hair, kept at a medium length, swept back and neat. Usually seen in his black working coveralls. Rugged face, almost as if he has been in battles. Facial hair includes a light mustache and goatee. Large, defined arms, almost like a blacksmiths.
Current Goal/Purpose: Currently, all he knows is his job. He makes locks, magical and non-magical. No current purpose now, but maybe he bumps into someone when he's out gathering materials and such.
General Personality: Having to deal with customers daily, he generally has a positive disposition. Smiling and friendly, he is not a fan of conflict.
General History: He's not a man with an exciting past. Just an average individual trying to make an honest living. His mom and pops live across the country and he makes the trip once or twice a year to visit them. He had a good childhood, growing up in small villages here and there, never having to experience much war and death.

Don't worry everyone I'm still here, about to post.

Alright so here's what I'm going to do, since it has come to my attention I will be posting a plot update every so often and sum all that is going on in the RP up into one brief description. Oh and I will start issuing posting orders too but thats going to be more lose. As in there's going to be an order but it can be broke if the reason is logical and the person states they are going to break the posting order before hand. As for everything else, well here I go......<<Continued in the next post>>

Word of note. I already have a tab open. Nuff' said. XD

Whats Going On So Far: Well thus far my Role Play Character has traveled from Canonica to Bellatrix due to the fact that he was being followed by men who are after his DNA. The reason they are after his DNA is because they are wanting to make more creatures like him, he's an Alpha Secta. An Alpha Secta is a creature that's physical characteristics (the appearance) are similar to that of a Vampire and Elf.

Once he has reached Bellatrix (got there by car, hitched a ride) he has realized there are creatures there that are the festival type; they like the night time and to celebrate or have fun. There are also different kinds of beings or creatures too but they don't care about the constant festivities that go on. New to the large town Nixon goes about traveling around to see what the place it about. his first stop he made was at a four way intersection where a woman with a child happened to arrive at shortly after he did.

Nixon never noticed the woman that passed by on the opposite end of the road but he did however have some weird reaction; deja vu hit him. After coming to he can't help but feel like he must go towards the market where the festival is taking place. Bellatrix is known for being mystical due to the beautiful structor of it and other such details. Also the creatures all dress quite elegantly even though it's more modern day.

Now at the festival he has come face to face with the odd woman, the one that he feels this weird connection to. At that same time a couple of the men that met Nixon in Canonica has made their appearance just outside of Bellatrix. The locksmith happened to notice these men as he was practicing his magic; taking it into his own hands he decided to go talk to them and find out what they wanted. They described to him how they are looking for a "escaped prisoner". The locksmith decided to tell them a guard will come speak with them thus they wait.

Because of the men showing up Nixon's sister (whom he is unware he is of relation to) has sent home the small boy on his own (he's capable of making it home) and has taken Nixon into an alley to hide him while also question him. While doing that the Locksmith goes back to practicing his magic and Racutio is buying a weapon or two and then is going to take care of the men that are after Nixon. Anything I forgot to leave out? If so please let me know right now.

As for the plot, well that is pretty simple to come up with, or I hope it will be anyway...