Rick and Morty / Gravity Falls rp

S

StanchezLovez

Original poster
Hello, my name is Hope and I am currently on the search for some roleplayers who are interested in roleplaying Rick and Morty and/or Gravity Falls. This is mostly as a crossover considering I want the pairing to be Stan Pines and Rick Sanchez. If you are just mainly wanting to rp one of these fine fandoms that's perfectly alright too of course. My post length varies if I'm being perfectly honest, I can write one-liners to multiple paragraphs. I've been roleplaying for about ten years, possibly a little longer, at least I know it has to be a little more than ten.

I'm sure there are other things I'm supposed to be typing out here, but I mean if you have further questions on things then we can totally continue in PMs.

Pairings
Rick X Morty (doesn't have to be the same dimension)
Rick X Rick
Morty X Morty
Rick X OC
Morty X OC
Rick X Stan
Rick X Ford
Stan X Ford
Ford X Bill
Bill X Dipper
Morty X Dipper
Morty X Mabel

Now, I can either rp here, Discord, or Skype.

Hello!
If your still looking for a rp partner I am more then willing to.
(If you can pardon my Spelling, English is not my first launges and I am dyslectic as well.)

I have honestly never acctually seen Rick and Morty (But get the general idea if it)
But I am a dedicated Gravity falls fan.
I am sure we can figure out a comon ground though.

I think Rick X Stan, Rick X Ford or Stan X Ford sounds kind of interesting.
Did you have something specific in mind you wanted to do?

I don't have any ideas at the current moment, but I'm sure we can come up with something.

Yes lets put our brains together and we will create a masterpiece! (Sorry if I come of as odd at times. I am very odd.)
Want to do this on Discord?
You can find me at Wannano #0891

No worries, there's nothing wrong with odd, I'll add you, my name will be Stanchez or it might show up as xzadzapx