Rick and Morty/Gravity Falls Roleplay Server on Discord

S

StanchezLovez

Original poster
Prepare yourselves, I suck at advertising, but please bare with me on this~

Rick and Morty and Gravity Falls roleplay group with literate writers.
Do you have a Rick and Morty OC or a Gravity Falls OC that you want to rp with? Feel free come by and see what we have to rp wise! We are relatively new and could use a few more people, and are still a bit slow on the roleplay side!

This is a server for those who want to rp Rick and Morty and or Gravity Falls, you can also rp a crossover of the two if you prefer. Feel free to join if you like.

Don't want to RP? Well then, feel free to just make friends or whatever you want!

https://discord.gg/2CfV2Pt

Rules

- No Arguing, if it gets too out of hand, notify me.
- No spamming any channels
- Keep negativity to a minimum
- Must be 18+ to participate in NSFW content
- NSFW content is not permitted outside of NSFW channels.
- Being rude about other people's ships is not permitted.
- Be kind and please enjoy the server.
- Please keep NSFW roleplays outside the server.
- If you want a role, please request it and I will make it.
- Mass mentions will be an automatic warn and delete with a ten minute mute. If this is repeated after you are unmuted, then we may have to ban you.
- Fast message spam will be an automatic warn and delete with a ten minute mute. If this is repeated after you are unmuted, then we may have to ban you. I created this group mostly due to the fact that there weren't that many Rick and Morty servers around here, least of all ones that you can roleplay on. So, I figured I would put both my favorite fandoms in one server!

If you would like to rp within the server, then you are allowed to request a roleplay thread within the Thread Requests area, it can be Rick and Morty Related, it can be Gravity Falls related; if you have a certain place you want your character at, I will make it.

Anyway, I think I'm done introducing the group...but I hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator: