Haeju Mizuchi

"For fun. . ." Haeju thought as what he mostly did was exploring around the seabed and occasionally peeking his head up by the shore. It was fun to observe what the land-dwellers were doing, and most of the time, he would have no clue. They did weird things with their split tails and "walking" and tons of other stuff Haeju didn't even know what was. However, the fun wasn't only above water, there were tons of fun things to do underwater too!

"Most of the time, I'm searching for corals or shells along the seabed, but when I'm not doing that, I peek up here to watch what you guys do!" Haeju smiled brightly. "You guys do so many different stuff than us, and you're like. . . glued to the landbed! In the water, you're almost never touching it, unless you're a crab," Haeju said and made little crab motions with his hand as if to mimic one. "But I also play with my friends, I even play with dolphins a lot!" Haeju said before he slowly eased himself back into the water so his tail wouldn't get too dry.

"Do you know RinRin? How dolphins jump out of the water? Have you seen it?" The merboy decided to ask. There were so many things he wanted to show her, especially since she didn't know how to swim! She was missing out! "I was taught by my dolphin friends, and they're really pretty! They got cool jumps!"