Rhapsody: A World Without Color

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razilin

Original poster
This is an idea I am reviving from WAY back when Iwaku 1.0 was on Proboards under the admin Peridox.

It isn't even my idea. I want to say it was Reikei's idea originally.

At any rate:

The world is without color. Everything is black, white, and shades of gray. This is how the world has always been. Until one day, someone walks into the village looking very strange. They aren't white, or black, or gray. They look different. Vibrant. Alien.

The people of this world do not know what to make of her. We would say she had color.

This girl, Rhapsody, is journeying across the gray world with a touch capable of creating hues where previously there was none.

Your role is up to you - Perhaps you are intrigued by these new hues and want to see what they are all about, joining Rhapsody on her quest. Maybe you are terrified of what this would do to the world and want to see her stopped. Perhaps instead you just heard about her from the rumor mill and are now looking to study her, beholding the colorful changes she leaves in her wake.

Questions arise: Who is Rhapsody? Why is she different? What is this color she is bringing? How does this change everything the world knows?

Reactions: Rebel-Dynasty
Oh um I love this book, I can't think of the name though .-. except it's music and colors but yeah I'm interested

Reactions: Razilin
You gotta go to the um thingy, the groups tab and it should appear on the left?

I'm interested. Discussing the world this takes place in, is it a modern, normal world or one of fantasy? As in strange races and magic and such.

This sound interesting. If you're still looking, can I join in?

Status
Not open for further replies.