Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then let's get moving." Sorena said. "We have little time to waste. So, which portal leads to this Midgar place?" A grin spread across her lips. "I'm still wound up and ready for a fight. I was about to gank a couple of demons when I wound up here. Before I go, how do I summon and unsummon my car?"

"The portal should hold the image of the locations.....The one that leads to Midgar should have a spire, surrounded by buildings." Rosalind said.

"And to summon your car. Pressed the underside of the model." Robert explained.

Scooby wasn't too happy about the idea of being seperated already . . . but was happy to be going someplace. Maybe the underground wouldn't be so damn bad . . . " Rokay," he said, looking for Adam to follow into the portal.

@CynderTheDragoness @The Outsider

Jump City, the name sounded strangely familiar to him. He couldn't remember why though. " Okay, let's go," he said, looking at his two teammates. He hoped that it wouldn't be the death of him.

@The Outsider @WitchcraftIsScience

Adam went to the portal that had a cave in the frame. Turning to wait for his teammates to join him.

Edward went to the portal described by the twins. He was hoping things would go smoothly. Afterall, Sorena was a Hunter, but the question was. Was she the same type of hunter as he, or Eileen, or Alfred were?

Dante kept rather quiet at this point, he normally worked with Lady and Trish who knows what it would be like with two strangers. But ah well. For now he would just go with the card's he says dealt. "alright then lead the way" he says looking towards Deadpool with a smirk.

---------

Seras stood alongside Alucard as she breathed a sigh of relief as her history was not revealed to others. Giving her master a playful grin as she walks towards the portal "come on Master" she mused as she was ready to jump in the minute he caught up to her.

Penance/Robbie walked over to the portal Seras was standing next to. Prepped to jump in once Alucard joined the two of them.

"I take it this is not your first time doing something like this?" He said, for in all of his life. As both Speedball and Penance, he never went on any adventure that involved multiple universes. Infact, he only heard of some from very famous heroes such as Spider-Man.

And needless to say, he was nervous. Though, he didn't show it in his voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason followed Dante, but didn't turn to Deadpool. Infact, he checked on his gear to make sure he was fully loaded. Not to mention, bracing himself for whatever they may encounter in New York.

"Good to know." Sorena said, grasping the diecast car in posket. Demon blade in hand, she followed Edward to the portal. "So, you're a hunter, huh?" She asked. "What are some of the creatures you've come across?"

"I'm pretty used to talking animals." Isis said as she joined Adam and Scooby. "There's a talking blue cat in Fairy Tail. Happy can fly too." She said.

Scooby looked at her and blinked twice. " Rou rnow ra ralking rat?"*1 He asked, as he was surprised that such a thing existed in any world, he had only ever heard of talking dogs.

*1 You know a talking cat?

@CynderTheDragoness @The Outisder

"Beasts, or Blood Addled Hunters, sometimes....Even living nightmares born from a fever dream that'd drive normal people mad..." Edward explained. Before he walked into the portal, exiting in the center of a bridge overlooking a fountain. He couldn't really make out anything else, as the area also had numerous large buildings. "Almost like Yharnam.....Only, less blood and gloom." The other similarity to Yharnam that this area held was that there were no one in sight.

Adam took off his coat, showing his augmented arms, and armor covered chest. He placed it atop a rock. Before walking back to the portal. "In all honesty, if you told me that you knew a talking cat before any of this ever happened. I would call you crazy.....But, from the sounds of it, your world must be fun." Was all he said before he walked into the portal. Exiting at what appeared to be a snowed filled area, with a lone sign in the middle of the snow. "Snowdin." Was the only thing written on it. Nearby, he could see what could be a few houses.

"Sounds like some of the stuff I hunt." Sorena said. "Wendigo are pretty challenging." She said. "I hear about a cannibal, I think of a Rugaru. If there's lore on it, chances are it really exists." Sorena's fingers played at the pendant resting on her collarbone. It was a pentagram in a sun.

Isis stepped through the portal after Adam. She was hit with a blast of cold, which renewed her energy. She shed her jacket, draping it over her arm. Her Guild Mark was in full view in sapphire blue on her right shoulder as she wore a strapless top.

(I found a pic. I'll post it on her CS in OOC.)

"Never heard of a Wendigo. Did hear of a creature known as the Blood Starved Beast." Edward said as he walked forward, trying to see if there was anyone nearby. But, he didn't have to walk far, as a few soldiers holding rifles appeared on the other side of the fountain.

They appeared to be searching for something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam looked to the sky, or rather, what was the sky.

No cloud, sun, or any stars....Infact, it looked like they were in a cave of sorts. But, that didn't explain how there was a wind or snow in the area.

Turning to Isis, he said. "Am I the only one who feels like something is off?"

Sorena shook her head. "Maybewe hunt different things." She said. "A Tulpa is one of the hardest things to gank. They changeas the lore changes." She said. "Though I've got my eye on those Fangs." She said, using hunter slang for vampires. "I've come across some nests that regulate themselves and keep out of trouble, but there are always vamps who just want to rip the throat out of every human."

"Something does feel a little off." Isis agreed, tying her coat around her waist. At least she kept track of where she put her clothes when she did shed them. "It has a similar feel to an enormous amount of Magic Energy of unknown origin."

"Now that sounds like a challenge." Edward said, as the soldiers yelled something as they ran in the opposite direction.

"Seems like something has gained the local authorities' attention.....Want to check it out?" He turned to Sorena.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam nodded. "Like this weird feeling in the air......Let's wait for Scooby." He said. Looking around for anything that would mean bad news for them.

Scooby was indeed lagging behind the others as he had smelled spahgetti and was ready to go and eat it . .. only to find it frozen. He didn't like this one bit and found his way back to Adam and Isis. " Ri'm rhere," *1 he said as Adam announced he was waiting for him.

*1 I'm here.

@The Outsider @CynderTheDragoness

Vector walked over to the portal that had a picture of a city with a building in the shape of a T overlooking it.

Looking back to Steven and Būredo. "You two ready?" He said.

Before turning to Penance, Seras and Alucard. "Good luck." Was all he said to them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wow, you're a lot more stealthier than I thought. Nice skill to have." He complimented Scooby. "Now that we're all accounted for, let's check out the houses up ahead, found out what's going on." He said as he trudged through the snow to the houses.

Somehow, it began to softly snow, with a slight breeze. There was a small sound with it, it almost sounded like someone giggling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@LuckycoolHawk9 @CynderTheDragoness @Cirilla @WitchcraftIsScience @Victor Markov

"You don't have to ask me twice." Sorena said and headed in the direction the locals were going. The Demon Blade was now hidden up her jacket sleeve, ready to slide into her palm if it was needed. "Let's scope it out, see what we're dealing with. Then I can summon my car and get what weapons we need from the trunk."

Isis stepped carefully, trying not to let the snow crunch too much under her feet. Her Magic Energy was almost back to full strength.

Būredo gave a short nod, walking into the portal after Vector, quite scared of outcome of this mission. He clenched his fists.

@The Outsider

Steven followed the duo back into the portal to see what was going to come out of Jump City, hopefully it wouldn't kil him.

@The Outsider @WitchcraftIsScience

Scooby had bee trying to be stealthy, it was just simply hungry and wanted some food. He hoped that one of the houses had some food for him to eat. He looked at the ground and wondered what they were looking for out of the ordinary too, to be honest.

He heard a slight giggle and felt unnerved, hopefully they hadn't found trouble already, it was much too soon to be honest to him.

@CynderTheDragoness @The Outsider

The group would arrive at what appeared to be a road that connected the building in the shape of a T to the city. It also seemed that a stormy night was in store for Jump City, as evident by the occasional lightning flash and the humid smell of the rain ready to drop from the dark clouds up above.

"I suggest heading to the building in the shape of a 'T'.....Quickly." A voice said in the group's minds.

Without questioning the voice, Vector ran as fast as he could in tactical gear, while carrying an assault rifle to the building.

An explosion created a smoking hole in the building. There also seemed to be green energy bolts sent flying out of the hole at random, hinting that the source was aiming at something but missing their hits.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Snowdin, the houses seemed to be mostly empty. Everything in them seemed to be knocked over, like the occupants left in a hurry or something dragged them out of their homes.

And after a while, the group could see what appeared to be a lady on the ground infront a small building, with a sign that read as. "Grillby's." completely clothed in tactical gear with a helmet.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" Adam said, as he walked over to the lady on the ground. No response.

Adam moved his hand to nudge her, but as his cybernetic hand made contact with her body, she turned to dust.

"The hell.....?" Was his response.

Farther up ahead, gunshots could be heard. Standing up, Adam turned to Isis and Scooby. "I think he sources of those gunshots may help us figure out what exactly is going on." He began to slowly run to the sources, since his leg augmentations would cause him to leave Isis and Scooby behind, he had to restrict himself to a slower speed. Well, slow to him...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward followed Sorena, and once the two of them found the soldiers from before, they would see that said soldiers were battling what appeared to be a blonde man in a suit, and sunglasses. At first, it seemed to be that the soldiers were attacking a random civilian, but then the blonde man seemingly teleported to the group of soldiers, moving fast as lightning, he kicked one into a wall, throwing another. Before punching his arm through one of the soldiers' chest. His gloved hand coated in blood. Throwing the corpse away, he turned to the recovering soldiers. Picking up the dead soldier's gun, he once again teleported to the soldier as he fired at the blonde man. Deciding to this time to shoot the soldier in the head. The last soldier ran off as soon as he saw his comrade get shot in the head.

But, as he vanished around a corner. He soon reappeared with his head grasped by a gigantic grey, rotting hand. The source of the hand soon revealed itself to be a even bigger man, wearing the tattered remains of a suit. "Solomon Grundy.....Born on a Monday..." He chanted, as he squashed the soldier's head into a bloody mess.

"Pathetic." Was the man's comment at the dead soldiers. "Grundy, let us continue in our endeavor in finding our soon to be newest member."
As the two were getting ready to leave. Edward said to Sorena. "Be ready to summon your car. I'll handle the blonde if you can handle the giant monstrosity..." Without another word, he pulled out his sword and blunderbuss, and walked forward, his boots making a loud enough noise to gain the attention of the man in the suit, as well as the giant. ".....Great, another pest." Was the man's comment. But, as he vanished, only to reappear, attempting to skewer Edward with his hand. Edward dashed backward just as the man came close enough, before dashing forward to deliver a counter with his sword. But the man also dashed back. At first he had a scowl, before it turned into a small smirk. "Well, well....I guess this pest is full of surprises...." Without further exchange of words, Edward and the man engaged one another. Each one evading the other's attacks that if either made an error, would possibly mean death for them.

The giant zombie looked to Sorena. "Christened on Tuesday...." He began to trudge towards her. "Married on Wednesday...." He chanted once more, as he stopped to rip a piece of a fence off. "Took ill on Thursday...." Armed with a sharp, piece of fence. He continued to trudge to her...

"Not sure what'll bring 'em down, but I'll try the whole arsenal." Sorena said. She pressed the bottom of the diecast car in her pocket and her Beauty appeared before her. She popped the trunk and grabbed a couple of shotguns and a a variety of blades. Strapping the blades to her belt, she slammed the trunk and cocked the sawed-off shotguns. "Bring it, Fugly!" She cried out to her opponent. She aimed the shotguns and pulled the triggers. The Big Guy was blasted by twin sprays of lead, followed by iron, rock salt, and even silver. Sorena reloaded and blasted another barrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.