Status
Not open for further replies.
"It will allow you to summon your vehicle in any universe.....Just be careful, if you leave a universe without un-summoning it. It may take longer for it to appear in whatever universe you're currently in." Rosalind said.

Once Alucard and Seras walked through, the portals closed.

"Everyone is accounted for." Robert said. "Yes, now before we get onto introductions, let's explain why you are all gathered here. Want the honors, brother?" Rosalind said to her brother. Whom replied. "Sure. Now everyone, to put it bluntly. The Multiverse is experiencing an anomaly, the likes of which have never happened before. Timelines are changing. And incase, any of you don't quite understand. Let's start with some examples. Dante, imagine if Vergil had survived, or did that and won. For Robbie, imagine if Nitro hadn't caused the Stamford Incident and thus you remained as Speedball. Seras, imagine if you had either drank someone's blood or you were never changed. Thus not surviving. The whole point, is that someone or something is causing this. And while it is more productive to deal with the disease rather than the symptom. We can't, as it'd take ages, and by then. There could be intense and possibly permanent damage, that would take decades to fix.....If we can fix it at all.....This is where you come in. Not only will you go and fix timelines, but you will also be tasked with finding the cause of this. If you can."

Robert went quiet as he let the situation sink in. Rosalind quickly spoke up. "Now, that whole thing is aside. Let us move onto introductions.....For any hero and vigilante, please do mention both of your names."

Jason spoke up. "My name is Jason Todd, aka The Red Hood."

"Adam Jensen. Ex-Swat. Now, an augmented security chief of Sarif Industries." Was all Adam said.

Vector decided to get this out of the way. "Vector. Former USS Member."

"Edward Lockwood. Beast Hunter." Edward went back to sharpening his weapon.

"Robbie Baldwin, otherwise known as Penance." He said, while going through his duffle bag. Pulling out an odd looking helmet, one that had a few spikes visible on it. No eyeholes, or at least none that were visible. After that, he pulled out what seemed to be a red costume with straps. Spikes could also been seen on it. A chest piece that had these vents, where a very, very faint scent of blood could be made out if anyone had a good nose. With large and small spikes adjoining the armor.

"How exactly am I supposed to summon my car? Is it like summoning a Demon?" Sorena asked. After listening to the twins explain the situation, she thought about it. "I see what you mean." She said. "It would have been disastrous if Sam and Dean were unable to stop the Apocalypse or return the Leviathans to Purgatory. Or if they were unable to kill Azazel before all of that." Talking about it, Sorena realized just how much those Winchesters actually did. She'd heard about all of thier feats from many other hunters she had met. "If only they could have saved Jo and Ellen. Or Bobby." Sorena never knew them, but she had heard about them. Then she introduced herself. "I am Sorena Courrier, a hunter of supernatural creatures."
Isis listened to everyone. The situation seemed serious. There were so many instances that Fairy Tail had scarcely beaten the odds. She couldn't let her Guildmates down. "I'm Isis Harmon, an Ice wizard of the Fairy Tail Guild."

Būredo looked at others, saying peacefully
~My name is Būredo Jiūy, either known as "Particle"~

Steven Lasket looked at them. " Steven Lasket, son of Iron Man made to be a genetic clone of the Captain," he said, flicking his sunglasses to show the golden eyes and back on.

Scooby looked around. " Scooby Doo, Retective,*1" he said.

*1 Detective

Dante listened to the twins speak, someone or something manipulating reality to its choosing. It sounded fun. "I'm Dante a demon hunter that runs Devil May Cry" he says with a smirk since he liked the idea of a challenge.

------

Seras kept beside Alucard with her massive gun in hand. "my names Seras Victoria... I'm a vampire hunter that works for the Hellsing family.. I am also a vampire" she said nervously as she was looking at all the different people finding the talking dog Scooby Doo fascinating "how is it you know how to talk? It's most impressive" Seras says smiling.

Scooby was very confused by the question that the -*gulp* vampire had posed him, how had he learned to talk? He hadn't remembered a time where he couldn't talk close to a human. " Ri ras rorn rhis ray,*1" Scooby said, answering Seras question. He decided to add an afterthought to that. " Rost rof ry ramily ran reak regular renglish roo,*2," he said to her.

*1 I was born this way,

*2 Most of my family can speak regular English too

@Cirilla @The Outsider @WitchcraftIsScience @Victor Markov @CynderTheDragoness

"I am Alucard, a vampire also in service to the Hellsing family. I find it interesting that we are surrounded by two hunters of the creatures of the night, a demon hunter, a talking dog, a ninja, a soldier, a cyborg, a wizard, two humans with powers, a vigilante, and a clone." The no life king said

"I'm deadpool, merc with a mouth." Deadpool said with a wave "I know just about all of you."

Reactions: The Wanderer
"Now that introductions are out of the way. Let us-" "-Move onto getting to know your newfound teammates." The Luteces said. Robbie went behind a wall with the odd costume. There was quiet grunts of pain from him, as he put on the costume. Once done, he walked back into view. The stench of blood was a bit stronger now. To the point, Edward walked over. "You alright?"

Robbie nodded. "Yeah, still hurts to get into this 'outfit'......" But, the response only made Edward curious. "Why's that?"

"Because....Well, may as well get this over with...." He said, loud enough to gain everyone's attention. "I was once a hero called Speedball, part of a team called the 'New Warriors'.....We let the fame of being heroes get to our heads. We foolishly went in after a bunch of escaped villains. One was a guy called Nitro....His power was to cause explosions, powerful enough to level cities....Needless to say, we experienced it firsthand....Six hundred and twelve people died. Sixty of which were children. Some of the New Warriors died as well, whereas I was sent flying all the way to New York. Upon finding my unconscious body, The US Government had me arrested. Thankfully, Jennifer Walters, aka She-Hulk managed to save me from the death penalty. Still got a few sentences... After signing the Superhuman Registration Act into action, SHIELD offered me a chance to work off my sentence as an Enforcer for the Act. I accepted, not in the hopes of getting a chance for freedom. But, in hopes of repenting for the crimes........And upon discovery that my new powers run on pain, I had this suit made....With six hundred and twelve spikes on the inside.....Each one representing the lives of the people whose lives were lost.....Sixty of them break skin.......And you can guess what they represent.....So, this suit not only serves as a way for my powers....But it helps remind me of the incident...." Penance finished.

Jason, Edward and Adam could only nod in respect at Penance. Vector remained quiet, before giving a small salute.

"So, who's next on their history?" Jason said.

The Luteces walked to a platform with a bunch of floating planets, each looking like Earth, or at least something akin to it. "We'll be back when everyone's done." Rosalind called out.
@Victor Markov @Cirilla @LuckycoolHawk9 @WitchcraftIsScience @CynderTheDragoness

"Police girl. Don't say anything until I say so." Alucard ordered

"I'm able to bounce back from anything, use any weapon and use all kinds of tech." Deadpool said "also, I am horribly disfigured because of my healing factor."

Last edited:
Buredo looked around, saying.
~okay, my turn...~
He calmly overlooked the crowd, starting his story
~I was born in city of Little Rock, USA. I don't want you to worry about it, but I was born as low-class, either known as "hobo".
After inflation, my family lost our only house, and I had to go working on factory. Since I am immune to any kinds of explosions, my heat-immunity would be useful there. But once, it was when I were 13, I was at puberty, I lost control, and...~
He stopped, closing his eyes to calm down,
~I wiped out whole city...~
He exhaled and inhaled several times.
~Then, I ran away, trying to live a normal life. I wasn't interested in joining some of superhero organisations, so I was helping people alone, to forgive myself from all damage I caused...~
His voice dropped, as he stopped.

Sorena tucked the little car in her pocket and drew her Demon Blade from her waistband and began picking dirt from under her nails with it. "After living through the end of the world, twice, you stop being surprised." She said. "Let's see, my story is rather boring to begin." She said. "Born and raised in a small town in Kansas. Only child. Never knew the big baddies existed until four years ago when my family moved into this really old house that was apparently haunted. The restless spirit was a vengeful one and killed my parents." She said, still examining her nails. "It was about to kill me when the door was busted down my two men. They blasted the ghost with a shotgun. One dumped salt on the floor in a circle and told me ro stand in it while the other one dug up the back yard. He poured salt on the skeleton that he dug up and burned it. The ghost burned with it. The guys explained to me that ghosts, witches, werewolves, vampires, demons, angels, and a slew if other creatures actually existed and they hunted them." Sorena paused. "After bouncing around foster homes, I landed in tbe home of a woman who was a friend of the brothers who saved me from that ghost. She had two other girls who had similar backgrounds as I did. So, like Alex and Clair, I became a daughter of sorts to Jody and a sort of family to the Winchesters, who are well-known hunters."
Isis shrugged when it came to her turn. "I came to the city of Magnolia a couple years ago and met a few members of one of the Wizard Guilds there. I ended up joining and being taught by an Ice wizard." She said. "Fairy Tail is a family of sorts." She smiled, putting her hands together. After a moment, she pulled them apart. Resting in her palm was a little ice sculpture matching the symbol on her right shoulder.

"Guess I'm next.." Adam said.

"I'll start from the point after I left SWAT.....I was left without a job after being fired from the force, but thankfully, my girlfriend. Megan Reed recommended me to Sarif Industries. A manufacturer in Augmentations, located in Detroit. I was hired as Chief of Security. And it was going well for awhile, Megan had discovered potential world changing research. But, on the eve of the transport to the UN. Sarif Industries was attacked by an unknown force. I did my best to combat them, but skill doesn't hold well against augments. After being thrown through a window, and getting shot in the head. I was saved from death by being augmented. Three months later, I was sent on a mission to take down a few criminals that had broken into a warehouse and taken hostages. From that point on, I was on a trail of secrets and deception...." Adam did his best to summarize his past into a small portion. He did have to keep some things a secret.

Jason was the next to speak up. "I was a street orphan, didn't know my parents....And I most likely would've grown to be a hobo, or die.....But, I met a man known as Batman, after I saved him from a psychopath known as the Joker. Although, I later discovered he was Bruce Wayne. Since I knew his secret identity, he took me in. Trained me in various things. Martial Arts, Stealth, that sort of thing. Eventually I became his sidekick. Robin. It was nice. Send a bad guy to jail, topple a secret organization......But, as they say, good things don't last. I was....Captured by The Joker, tortured for over a year. Eventually escaping. Attempted to kill Batman in a blind rage. Later became the Red Hood. 'Bout it.." Jason's tone suggested he didn't like the subject.

"My codename is Vector. I don't know much about my past before becoming enrolled in the academy at Rockford Island....There, I honed my skills. I showed extreme skill in CQC and Knife Combat. To the point, one of Umbrella's top operatives. HUNK, took interest in my prowess. We fought to a tie, ever since, he oversaw my training. I was later put into a newly created team. Known as 'Wolfpack.' Where me and a few other skilled agents went around ensuring Umbrella's secrets were kept that way. But, Raccoon City....One of the locations Umbrella had a lab underneath. The lab had an accident, releasing a virus. Named the T-Virus, and in some parts of the city. The G-Virus. Wolfpack was sent in to destroy evidence of Umbrella's involvement.....But, they decided we were expendable. So, after destroying several BOWs. They nearly reconsidered. But, I had my doubts, as did several others. So, me, Four Eyes, Beltway and Lupo left. Thankfully, we did this on the outskirts, right before they launched a nuclear warhead at the city.....Ever since then, me and a few others were on the run....The rest you already know."

Edward remained silent.

Dante tapped his foot a little as he listened to everyone's stories and was surprised how depressing everyone's was. NOt that his was any better. "alright time for me to add to this group story session though I will skip the depressing shit.." Dante said crossing his arms as he looked around the group "I am half demon half human, Dad was a baddass demon that sealed the gates off hell with my mothers help, mum was a human. Both were murdered for their actions.. I took up being a demon hunter and killed as many of the bastards as I could. Stopped my evil twin brother from reopening the gates to hell and taking our fathers demonic powers... I have saved the world from being overrun by demons numerous times I am seriously going to lose count.. my most recent adventure I met my nephew stopped an order that were turning themselves into demons thinking they were becoming angels and they worshipped Sparda my dad.. a demon" Dante ended it with that for now "if you want to know anything just ask I really don't mind" he said moving his right arm and running his hand through his hair.

------

Seras looked at Scooby and nodded to him "so very cool!" she said with a grin before hearing everyone telling their back stories. Though with her orders she nodded "yes master... I wont say a thing" she said as she looked to the hunters around the room. The white haired one seemed very different to the woman cleaning her nails with her blade.

Reactions: CynderTheDragoness
Steven Lasket looked at them. " Well, my history is kind of muddled and confusing, but I can give you a basic gist. I was an illegimate of Tony Stark from the original Earth and my mother from Earth- ( some large number), he faked his death, I grew up obessed with Captain America, remade his formula mostly with some "glitches," he said, taking off his sunglasses to show his golden eyes from the briefest seconds. " Then SHIELD found me and I now fight alongside other Avengers.

Scooby didn't know what to say. " Ri ro raround rhe rorld rand rolve rysteries *1" he said.

*I go around the world and solve mysteries

The Luteces came back when everyone was done.

"Ah, everyone has introduced themselves?" Rosalind said, but Robert said. "No, three people haven't. Alucard, Seras and Edward." "Well then....Let's explain for them."

"Alucard. Vlad III Dracul, Prince of Wallachia. Killed most of your enemies, your citizens as well. Making everyone fear you, so much that little showed up to fight for you in the final battle between you and the Sultan. And just before dying at the hands of an Executioner. You drank blood, becoming a vampire." Rosalind said, before Robert added in. "Refer to Bram Stoker's Dracula for the rest."

Turning to Seras, Rosalind. "Hm. Perhaps we should exclude her....Afterall, I do not wish to upset her." "Yes. Sad backgrounds mentioned like the morning paper can cause one to feel depressed."

So, they turned their attention to Edward. "So, Beast Hunter Edward Lockwood......You've had an average past compared to most. Moderately financed family. Soon received a summons to a castle. Took ill mid travel. You heard about a cure in a city known as, Yharnam. You went there, signed a contract. Got cured, but becoming a hunter as a cost of it."

Edward cringed behind his mask at some of his past being revealed.

"Now that is covered. We have found several worlds in need of assistance. Midgar, Jump City, England, New York, a place known as the 'Underground' and various others.....We're leaving the choice of which one you can visit first."

As they said this. Five portals opened up around the area.

"We do suggest you be greatly prepared if you wish to go to England or New York..."

"Ney York city or New York state?" Sorena asked. "And exactly how prepared? I've got everything I need in my car from holy water to spell ingredients. Once I know how to summon my beauty." She pulled the diecast carout of her pocket.

"As long as it isn't too warm, I'll go anywhere." Isis said. "As an Ice wizard, I don't fair too well in the heat. I fight better surrounded by cold."

"Prepared enough to fight a lot of things. Such as Amazons and Atlantisians. Or a few villains." Rosalind said.

"And, if I am not mistaken. It is a bit chilly in the England, we're sending them to....And in The Underground as well." Robert added in.

"Back to England? I know the country well." Alucard said with a grin "and I have all I need right here." He added as he drew his .454 Casull Auto long slide and his 13mm jackal. The vampire favored his sidearms and his own two hands. He was tempted to shoot the twins for dredging up his past and laying his secrets before the group.....well some, but not all. Typical vampire weaknesses didn't work on him. And only a human who gained his respect could kill him, however nobody there would be able to Trump his Master's orders to return to her.

"New York. My kind of place. So is a lot of places." Deadpool said "why not divide and conquer? There's fourteen of us, but five portals. Making it one group of two and four groups of three."

"Splendid idea, Mr. Wilson." Robert said.

"Hmmm....The real question is who to split into groups....." "Why not put some into groups depending on their gear/powers or knowledge of the area?" "That could work." The Twins conversed to themselves. Before turning back to the large group.

"Since Alucard knows England, and Deadpool knows New York. We have decided to split you into these groups. Alucard, Seras and Penance will take England. Deadpool, Dante and Jason will take New York. Isis, Scooby and Adam will take the Underground. Sorena and Edward will head to Midgar. and Vector, Būredo, Steven shall take Jump City. Anyone got any objections?" Rosalind finished.

Adam, Edward and Vector stayed quiet.

Jason made a little joke. "So many three musketeer jokes can be made right now."

Būredo smiled peacefully, saying.
~Im okay with it, when we start?~
He would put his ear-buds, turning them on full volume, as he turned on the track. He did several symbols with his hands, as, in tact with dubstep, between his hands appeared long sword.
~Ahh, my sweet Estoc...~
He smiled, taking his ear-buds out.

Status
Not open for further replies.