Status
Not open for further replies.
Buredo moved both his hands down, charging combustion sphere in his hands, shimmering spheres grown to size of almost his head, he quickly calculated force of explosions, deciding where to throw them.

Vector was reluctant to disarm himself, but he agreed once seeing that they were surrounded.

Taking the clip out, and ejecting the round in the chamber. Walking into the open, holding the rifle high in the air in one hand, the other hand was raised up as well.

Edward didn't disarm himself, but he didn't pull his weapons out.

Though he did comment on the eyes. "......Almost similar to what some of the blood crazed Hunters ramble on about."

"I said come out and lower your weapons. That includes natural or unnatural abilities." Alucard said with a bored tone, addressing the group pyro. "And blood crazed hunters? Sounds like humans that gave up their humanity for immortality to me."

Sorena tucked her Demon Blade away in her waistband as she strode out into view. The red eyes unnerved her, making her wish she had the blade in hand still. But this was a diplomatic mission, sort of. "Hunters are far from immortal." She snapped defensively. She had forgotten that she was in another world and hunters might mean something different here.

Būredo happily smiled, being comfortable to not have any conflict. He dropped his hands, as spheres suddenly fell on thousands of sparks, falling slowly on ground, and leaving nothing from his explosions.
He looked on Alcurad, himself is smiling, as he is fond of any mystical creatures. He walked put, his hands up, as he said
~I'm sorry for aiming explosion for you, after all~

"....Indeed, Hunters are far from immortal....Though, in some cases......What they become makes you wish death had taken them sooner." Edward said. "But enough about that....We have been tasked with recruiting you, Alucard.....For, there has been a disturbance in every timeline. Villains have won where they've lost, Heroes die where they've lived. Or they turn into villains. Essentially, everything is changing.....And in order to prevent severe and/or permanent damage to the timeline. We need to find the cause and fix it....." With that said, Edward waited for the vampire's response.

Scooby was shocked that the guard tripped over some gum.

He also didn't see how almost all of them slipped on the ice which was equally impressive.

Steven held up his shield and gestured for Scooby to be next to him. He wasn't about to let a very strange yet innocent animal get hurt now either.

Thankfully there were only nine thugs left so he couldn't help but feel better that everything was going to be fine.

Scooby hid behind the shield as he found another weapon to use in a gun, to be more specfic a Remington,(with no bullets) where had that come from? Steven looked at the gun and took it.

" Got anything else in the bag that could help us with the thugs and not dying?" He asked Scooby. The dog shrugged as he honestly didn't know what was in there and he had a feeling everything in there was going to help him.

@The Outsider @CynderTheDragoness

( PS, the gun is a creative liberty, I will probably make the bag more limited at some point. Probably only gonna add a max of two more to be honest.)

The spears of ice that Isis had summoned rained down upon the thugs who remained standing. At least another four fell. The rest retaliated with a barrage of thier own. Isis cast a defensive spell. "Ice Make, Shield!" She cried out as a wall of ice rose before her and the others. It was another simple spell.

Sorena crossed her arms over her chest. She was growing impatient and irritated. "Butterfly effect shit. Yea, I get it." She grumbled. "Can we get a move on. I was about to carve up some Demons when I was pulled into all this. And where the Hell is my car?" Sorena was as attached to her '69 Dodge Charger as a certain Winchester brother was to a certain '67 Chevrolet Impala.

"Interesting. A group of mortals seek the aid of an immortal monster." Alucard said with a slightly amused tone before his phone rang.
"Alucard, report." Came a sharp command from the device.
"The job is done, my master. There are some interesting humans here seeking my help." The no life king replied pleasantly with a great deal of respect.
"Go with them and bring the police girl with you. And come back alive once it is all over. Walter will cover everything while you are both away." Came the reply, although reluctantly.
"Yes, my master." The vampire said before hanging up "shall we be off?" He asked before he called out for Seras to join them.

With the assistance of the group and Jason Todd, the thugs were effectively dealt with. Well, all but one, said last thug was trying to crawl away as Jason Todd walked over, picking him up by his suit.

All the while, pointing his handgun at him. "I want to have a word with your boss, Black Mask. Where is he?"

The thug said, with an almost knowing tone. "You ain't gonna kill me. You ain't gonna kill me!" The act of defiance caused Jason's temper to flare.

He brought the handgun underneath the thug's chin. Before responding. "Do I look like Batman to you? Rethink your answer, before I fill you up with lead."

The thug lost his entire sense of courage. Quickly saying. "Downtown, his office. But, you ain't gonna get him! He knows you're coming for him, freak!"

"Good." With that said, Jason head-butted the thug, while letting go of him. As he was recovering, Jason quickly shot him in the head. His business done, he turned to the group.

"Who are you?" Was all he said, crossing his arms.

"My name's Adam. That's Steven, Scooby Doo, and Iris......We were sent to recruit you. For a mission that involves saving the multiverse, and preventing severe/permanent damage to the timelines."

Jason thought for a moment. Before nodding. "I'll join.......As much as I don't want to admit it. Tim can handle Black Mask......Who knows.....When I get back, he'll locked up in jail.....No where to run. Easy to put a bullet in him."

At that moment, the portal that had sent the group there appeared once more. Without saying a word, Jason walked into the portal.

Adam followed suit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Luteces looked to one another. "I think....." "Two more people have accepted our offer."

Two new portals formed. One seemed a dark reddish color, while the other was an orange one.

A bald, and scarred man wearing a hoodie, jeans and sneakers walked through, carrying a large duffle bag.

Taking a look around, he saw Deadpool. "Didn't expect you to be here, Deadpool."

"Mr. Robert Baldwin, we're glad you could-" "-Join us." The Luteces said.

Robert, or Robbie could only say. "Yeah..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward sighed with relief. Glad that there was no fight.

A red portal formed nearby. Vector was the first to go through, Edward waited. Mostly because he wanted everyone else to go ahead of him.

Būredo increased his kinetic energy by series of micro-explosions, speeding up to portal, as he got inside the portal moments after Vector. It was quite strange that a powerful independent vampire chosen to help them...
Something isn't right about that
He thought, walking out of portal.

As Red Hood exited the portal, he was caught off by surprise by the lack of.....Tech, for in all honesty, he expected an alien ship or perhaps another Justice League esqe space station.

The Luteces were quick. "Hello, Mr Todd." Rosalind said. "I take it the others are fine?" Robert finished. But when Adam came through, he said. "Others will be coming through shortly." He noticed the two new portals, with one of it's passengers already there. "Picked up a few more people?"

"Yes, we sent out more recruitment offers, infact way more than just you and the others."

Vector walked through the red portal. "Mission is a success. Alucard is bringing someone with him.....Who's this?" He looked at Robbie. Much like with Jason, they quickly responded. "Robert Baldwin. Formerly a hero by the name of Speedball." "Now, his new hero name is Penance."

"Penance. Why's that?" Adam was curious, for Penance was typically used for repentance. Which meant he had done something. Robbie was quiet for a moment before responding. "I'll talk about it when everyone else is here....." Adam understood that, afterall. Explaining something potentially tragic over and over again can be.....Tiring.

"So, who's the second portal for?" Vector said.

"A very interesting person.....Dante, if I am not mistaken." Robert said. Rosalind added on. "You're not mistaken....Speaking of Dante, how long do you think before he shows up?"

"Well, sister......It does take time to get prepared. Afterall, our offer could've hit him at any time. Be it a intimate time. Or when he was asleep." "Sleep is very important."....Also, remind me to hand Sorena this." She held up a small model of a car.

@Cirilla @Victor Markov @CynderTheDragoness @LuckycoolHawk9 @WitchcraftIsScience

"Yeah, they got me while I was laying the smackdown on wolverine." Deadpool replied to penance. He then heard someone ask why he was called that "hey, bad idea asking about that. It's a very dark story. Not even his fault."

Sorena stepped back through the red portal, landing back where they had first gathered with the creepy twins. She was keeping Alucard un her view at all times. Vampires were hard to trust. Sure, there were a few nests that keot themselves in check, but most were monsters. She wished she had a few vials of dead man's blood to incapacitate the vamp if need be. But all the rest of her weaponry and tools were in her car.

Isis followed the others through the white portal. She was starting to feel a little faint as the spells she had cast had drained a bit of her Magic Energy. She needed time to recover before she cast any more spells.

Scooby watched as everything was happening. It seemed like everyone in their group seemed to be different from him in all possible ways. They were all heroic and knew how to fight, they were all human and they all seemed to be prepared to do anything to make things right, he felt strangely out of place, almost like a dog out of his own timeline.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven looked at them. " So, how many others are we going to have to recruit before we start dealing with the real enemy? I am all for forming a rounded time and making sure that none of us die, but it is kind of important to figure things out without losing my mind," he said. He looked around and wondered if anyone else would be joining their crusade.

@CynderTheDragoness @The Outsider @Victor Markov @WitchcraftIsScience

Dante:

"Jeez what now.." a male voice mutters as he listened to the chime of his phone that sat on his desk directly in front of him. A white haired male dressed in red and black sat up in his desk chair sliding his legs off his desk as he leant forward picking up the phone. "Devil May Cry.. Dante speaking.." the male said the moment he took the call. "another demon you say.. Huh interesting.. Alright I will be there soon" with that Dante hung up the phone then stood up. Brushing his coat off he turned to the back wall grabbing his pistols Ebony and Ivory then placing the two into their respective holsters. After he picked up his sword Rebellion. All his other weapons were easy to call at any time (demon souls weapons lol) to he was forever armed with weaponry. As the demon hunter walked towards the front of his shop he was pulled through a portal. Not the least bit surprised he landed on his feet his blue eyes took in his new surroundings. He certainly was not where he thought was. "well this certainly is not Hell..." he said looking to the people around him.

Seras:

Not to far away from the scene Seras sat in silence watching her master from afar as he talked to the strangers, she held one of her guns in hand as she prepared to shoot if it were necessary. Not that Alucard, her master would need such assistance to deal with what looked like humans. Keeping at her position she awaited instruction until she was signalled to join Alucard on the ground where she couldn't help but ask. "what do these people want? it is obvious they are not from here master" she said speaking her mind right away.

"Ah, Mr. Dante, glad you too could make it." Rosalind said. "Oh, and Sorena. Take this." She held the small model of a car to her. "Use this in any universe you visit in the near future."

Robbie stood by Deadpool. "So, what's going on, with gathering all of us together." Even though Deadpool was insane, Robbie could trust him when it came to stuff like this.

Adam decided to start a conversation with both Jason Todd and Dante. He started it with a question. "Why do you have that symbol on your jacket and chest?"

"It's meant for......Recognizing relations with a certain family..." Was Jason's response.

Adam nodded. "Understandable and respectable."

"Nice coat." Jason said to Dante.

Once the others went through the portal, save for Alucard and Seras. Edward went through the portal.

He did see that two new people had shown up. One of them was wearing a red coat and the other hung by Deadpool. He went over to a rock, taking a seat on it. Before he took out a peculiar looking item, that looked like a metal rock. Bringing up his Chikage, he began to sharpen the blade.

"An unseen problem has arose, police girl. My master has ordered us to join them." Alucard replied as he walked through the portal.

Deadpool was going to say something antagonistic to Dante when Robbie asked him what was going on. "The shining twins over there said rifts were opening up all over the place and things were going wacko." He then turned to the screen and said "hey, @The Outsider, you cut me off. I was about to talk to Dante."

Sorena accepted the small toy she was offered. She turned it over in her hands, studying it. It was a glossy black '69 Dodge Charger, just like her beloved ride. It even had the dent in the hood where that Shapeshifter threw her onto her own car the week before. She met the gaze of the one who handed is to her. "What exactly am I supposed to do with a damn diecast car?" She asked. "And why does it look like my car, right down to the dings and dents?"

Dante:

Seeing two red haired twins he sighed a little "normally I do not jump into random portals but whatever... what is this all about?" he asked assuming the ones who greeted him would know a bit more than what the guy in full read had to say. Though hearing the compliment on his coat he nodded to the man who said it, "thanks.." he said as he folded his arms.

Seras:

"if you say so master" Seras says a little reluctant to follow him through the portal but does anyway. Her eyes went wide as she was rather surprised to see so many other people at the other end of the portal. She wondered what this unseen problem was.

Status
Not open for further replies.