1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Do you ever watch something, play a game, read a book and you're really digging it - it's great, you're super invested- and then the ending really frustrates you and you think of all the ways that it could have been better and rewrite out your own how it should have ended? Tell me about one! (Or two, or three if you're feeling fired up)

Reactions: secret angel
ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY LOVE FOR AVATAR, ZUTARA, AND HOW PISSED I WAS IN 2008.

There were a lot of creative decision that went into The Last Jedi, but imo, if you're going to do something, you might as well go all the way.

When Kylo Ren offers Rey his hand to join him, she should've taken it.

What stakes did she have with the resistance? None.
What chance did the resistance have militarily? None.
What would her on the side of the light? All we've seen in her fights is rage. She doesn't resist the temptation of the dark. The legend of Luke has dissolved.

After the battle on the salt planet, the resistance dies as Luke's projection can't hold them off. We then cut to somewhere in the Outer Regions with strange looking ships with spike-dominated architecture, feral, wild, strange. It's the Yuuzhan Vong. At the helm of the ship is Snoke. Turns out Snoke used the same force power as Luke - it was a force projection.

Reactions: Amaranth and Kitti
THE WORST THING IS THAT IT'S SMALL THINGS THAT SECURES THE ENDING, I WOULD HAVE TO REWRITE IT ALL! ;_;!!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti
I'm a sucker for a happy ending, so yeah I find myself looking for a way for that to happen every time. I don't even care if I have to change the entire plot to do it...give me one happy persona t the end..sheesh. Doesn't seem like that's asking too much.

I will re-write literally every single ending to include a dance off and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti
Anyone want to rage with me at the ending of Alita: Battle Angel? That was one ending that pissed me off.