Reverse partner search (is that a thing?)

D

Dunruffle

Original poster
Hello, I have been entertaining the idea of starting a new 1x1. Thing is, my own ideas are kinda lame and I am interested in what other people have to offer. Basically I am hoping to find someone to build an RP with, the catch is that you will be the one in charge. My plan is that we create a plot and then you will create the story/be the GM. This probably will not work but I am curious if this idea has any merit.

Right now I am going to be sticking to my strengths writing wise. That is science fiction and dark comedy-esque stuff. I love crafting unique characters and situations. If any of this sounds interesting or you just have a question, feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM.

P.S
Its 3am, sorry for how badly worded this is but I wanted to post this idea before I lost the inspiration. I swear my writing is much more coherent ^^;;

Well, given I only do alien/fantasy critters, seems we could work together to build a story. Need to head for bed, so catch you on the flip side.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi there. First of all, I'm sure your ideas aren't lame and would love to hear them, but I'm also more than willing to take the reigns if that is what you need from a role-play partner.

When it's not 3am for you, hit me up on Discord (Adrian#2303) or over PMs and let's do some plotting. :)