Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ScarletNova, Oct 13, 2013.

1. So I have been thinking about a reverse harem role-play where the main character is a girl with a group of guys after her instead of the usual. Of course I love happy endings so anyone would be free to play any gender they want and end up with a person. Perhaps a girl after one of the guys (who get together in the end) or even a girl who likes another other girl (I don't mind but my character won't end with a girl, I would want her to end with a guy) or the other way around.

Perhaps a Alice in the country of hearts/clover (manga) RP. Where anyone can play the characters (Blood, Boris, Ace, etc.)

I like being girls because I am better at it. I was thinking of being the main character in the harem or Alice for the other idea. Let me know if your interested in any of the ideas.
    I thought they would be funny and fun to do!!!!
  2. I can hold myself back no longer, I think this is an interesting idea because I've never done something like this before. I'm interested lol.
  3. :D Yay! I hope some others will be too. I just feel like harems are so funny.
  4. They definitely are! What type of setting are we looking at?
  5. Well I wasn't sure on the setting yet really. Most harems have something else going on besides the romance so I was thinking of adding something that would be action too.
  6. I don't know why, but as soon as I read your post I thought of the Dark Tournament from Yu Yu Hakusho... not sure if you've seen that but it was this big combat tournament for demons and the like. We don't have to do a demon combat tournament but what if we did some sort of fighting tournament? It could be fantasy with magic and stuff too. You could have a team, including yourself, made up of guys who are all interested in you? They're fighting to win the tournament for you and of course... *produces a beautiful red rose seemingly out of thin air to give to Scarlet* to win your heart.
  7. I was actually thinking about something like that while brainstorming throughout the day; having a tournament of some kind. (I used to watch Yu Yu Hakusho when I was young but I don't remember must of it. lol) I really like your idea of having it be fantasy and a team.
  8. I am currently working on the idea more; putting it into an actual RP.
  9. Awesome! Looks cool! I'll work on a profile!
  10. Okay. Just put it up whenever you're ready.