Reverse Harem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo... Something that's like Disney Land/World?

We'd have our own park and own popular stories with characters that our own dress up as?

Or... We actually work at Disney, but the characters that we're pretending to be is made up?

I also like all of the other options, too!
I was just thinking, it would give us a lot of locations to roam around instead of being stuck in one store, since Disney Land/World type attractions have tons of shops and stuff too. We would all essentially be working together in one place, without having to be restricted to the same jobs. *shrugs* I try to think outside the box too much maybe.

Only reason I said we could make up our own iconic characters is cause some people might not want to get stuck doing Disney themed stuff :P

Reactions: Kitsune
I was just thinking, it would give us a lot of locations to roam around instead of being stuck in one store, since Disney Land/World type attractions have tons of shops and stuff too. We would all essentially be working together in one place, without having to be restricted to the same jobs. *shrugs* I try to think outside the box too much maybe.

Only reason I said we could make up our own iconic characters is cause some people might not want to get stuck doing Disney themed stuff :P
I really like this idea, especially with how you said we could roam around. Roaming means more interactions and events happening.

I see where you're coming from. I think it'd be fun to make our own characters.

• Thank You
Reactions: Promedai
Making our own sounds like waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much work for me on top of having already having to make our actual characters. lol

I'd prefer if we kept things simple.

It's an option, that's all. You could work at one of the shops without having to be one of the... what do they even call the people who walk around in costumes?? Well, I'm just saying, it makes for an interesting location to be employed at.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
It's an option, that's all. You could work at one of the shops without having to be one of the... what do they even call the people who walk around in costumes?? Well, I'm just saying, it makes for an interesting location to be employed at.
Yeah I totes see my guy being a shop keeper in the store. Or working in one of the cafeterias/food places.

Hmmm...

Then there's the side characters. I don't expect everyone to work at Disney. Mainly the main six. I guess a lot of interactions will be outside of work then, which is good! We won't all be confined to one place.

I like the idea of a theme park like Disney, and while I agree that it might be a lot of work, I kind of also like creating our own characters and such because I know nothing about the Disney parks.

Exactly! I'm not familiar enough with the real Disney parks myself either, which is why I was leaning towards us making up our own park based on the concept instead.

Reactions: Kitsune
Exactly! I'm not familiar enough with the real Disney parks myself either, which is why I was leaning towards us making up our own park based on the concept instead.
I've only been to Disney World, and that was years ago. If we make up our own park, the OOC will take a bit more time. Would that be okay with everyone?

Fine with me

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Same here. I can wait :)

• Thank You
I'm always willing to wait. <3

• Thank You
I'm fine with waiting as well.

Okie dokie. So after some discussion, Scarlet (who is co-GM) and I came to the decision that working at Disney was the best way to go. As a solution to not knowing Disney super well, we said that we could make up locations as we go in order for it to fit into the story. We also thought that we could make up our own princes and princesses.

What do you guys think?

Sounds like a fantastic solution -- the best of both worlds~!

Reactions: Esmeray and Kitsune
Last update on OOC progress was Tuesday, huh...

Today is Thursday, or Friday for some of us. I'm quite proud to be able to get out another little update so soon. ^^ (If you want to read it, go right ahead. If not, well... don't go right ahead? >_>;;)

Anywhere, here's the gist of what's been going on since Tuesday:
  • Scarlet and I have talked about the plot and the mechanics of the roleplay in more detail.
  • We were able to conjure up a CS.
  • We were able to talk more about the Disney park idea and came to a happy solution.
  • We were able to figure out how we want the OOC & Sign Ups set up. (We're working on them as we speak.)
  • Aaaaannnddd.... we now have a banner! It'll be going in the banner rotation soon enough.
383032_1170866.png

That's pretty much all that I have to say. You're probably wondering why I'm telling you all about this, but I like to keep you guys in the loop. Plus, don't need you thinking that we forgot about this. Or letting you forget!

Once the threads are done, we'll post the links here. We'll most likely tag you in them as well.

Heeeey... I just realized, whatever happened with this? Are we still alive and well with this idea?

Heeeey... I just realized, whatever happened with this? Are we still alive and well with this idea?
Weeeelllll, let's see:
@MiNaGi @Vio @DANAsaur @Dunruffle

Are you all still interested?

OTHER THAN THAT, Scarlet and I are still alive. We apologize for the delay on the OOC. It's taking longer than we expected and I just started school again today. BUT, we should have it up and running tonight! It's not that much left to do, so it should be fairly easy. I hope. >_>

Again, we're sorry! >_<;;

• Thank You
Weeeelllll, let's see:
@MiNaGi @Vio @DANAsaur @Dunruffle

Are you all still interested?

OTHER THAN THAT, Scarlet and I are still alive. We apologize for the delay on the OOC. It's taking longer than we expected and I just started school again today. BUT, we should have it up and running tonight! It's not that much left to do, so it should be fairly easy. I hope. >_>

Again, we're sorry! >_<;;
I'm still in.

• Thank You
I'm still in as well :)

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.