Reverse Harem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! what about a club leader or something? I dunno just throwing ideas out.
I guess I should give out the info now. I was gonna wait until the OOC, but these suggestions are related to it.

As for the ages in this roleplay, I was going to derail from the usual high school characters and go the adult route? I was thinking that it'd be a nice change since so many roleplays are centered around teenagers. What do you all think? Would the plot work better in a high school setting?

I guess I should give out the info now. I was gonna wait until the OOC, but these suggestions are related to it.

As for the ages in this roleplay, I was going to derail from the usual high school characters and go the adult route? I was thinking that it'd be a nice change since so many roleplays are centered around teenagers. What do you all think? Would the plot work better in a high school setting?
any setting is fine with me. I will adjust to however the RP is set up. If its the adult route maybe they allwork in the same place or go to college or something. idk

Any setting is fine with me. What kind of setting did you have in mind?

Any setting is fine with me. What kind of setting did you have in mind?
When I first thought of this, my mind immediately went to the high school route. After a talk I had with a friend, I decided to go about it with the adult route to make it a nice change amongst all the other roleplays. I was thinking that the main girl could work somewhere and they meet her while she's working, but that was a random thought.

any setting is fine with me. I will adjust to however the RP is set up. If its the adult route maybe they allwork in the same place or go to college or something. idk
I like the idea of them all working together. Perhaps, she could be the new girl and that's what kind of triggers their interests. I'll have to talk to Scarlet about this.

When I first thought of this, my mind immediately went to the high school route. After a talk I had with a friend, I decided to go about it with the adult route to make it a nice change amongst all the other roleplays. I was thinking that the main girl could work somewhere and they meet her while she's working, but that was a random thought.

I like the idea of them all working together. Perhaps, she could be the new girl and that's what kind of triggers their interests. I'll have to talk to Scarlet about this.
I'm fine with it being a work setting.

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm fine with it as well :)

I'm totally up for it being a work setting and having the girl be new.

A thought, a side character you could do in a workplace would possibly be the manager or owner of whatever workplace we decide to do.

I've been at a convention, but I'd certainly be interested to take the oujidere if he hasn't been grabbed yet. I've always wanted to try playing an oujidere, since they're usually not as popular as himederes c:

Yay~! ^^

Now that all of the spots are taken, the OOC shall be on its way. Estimated date is sometime tomorrow. Tuesday at the latest, though.

We better not be working at a Walmart. >_>

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I can name a few places. xD
What, that are WORSE?? How about we struggle to stay afloat at a business that's going under, like Blockbuster lol

What, that are WORSE?? How about we struggle to stay afloat at a business that's going under, like Blockbuster lol
Oh no, not worse. Some nice places. It could be something we made up our selves like a clothing store. Let's see what I can come up with.

Amusement park
Water park
Clothing store
Coffee shop
Book shop
Hobby shop
Bakery
Electronics store

PET STORE
Instead of being the teenagers WE COULD BE THE TEACHERS

uuuuuhm

A library.

PET STORE
Instead of being the teenagers WE COULD BE THE TEACHERS

uuuuuhm

A library.
Well with the way you SCREAMED pet store, we know what you really wanna do XD

Yo, yoooooo! I got an idea! What about, like, Disney Land/World/whatever? But we make up our cast of supposedly "popular" characters that inhabit our fictional theme park thing? And we have to dress up and walk around pretending to be these princes/princesses, etc?

Yo, yoooooo! I got an idea! What about, like, Disney Land/World/whatever? But we make up our cast of supposedly "popular" characters that inhabit our fictional theme park thing? And we have to dress up and walk around pretending to be these princes/princesses, etc?
Soo... Something that's like Disney Land/World?

We'd have our own park and own popular stories with characters that our own dress up as?

Or... We actually work at Disney, but the characters that we're pretending to be is made up?

I also like all of the other options, too!

• Thank You
Reactions: Promedai
Status
Not open for further replies.