2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reverse Harem Gender Bender

I've done a few of these types before as group and onexone rps but I'm a sucker for them and am trying out another idea.

I'm looking for a small group to keep things simple and organized.

The idea:

A girl disguises herself as a male to attend an all-boys boarding school where she must hide her identity while still doing well in school. Meanwhile, she makes many of the males in the school question their sexuality as they start to fall for her as a boy. Will they find out about her secret? Will they love her as a guy? Will she fall in love with anyone?

It's just an idea right now, I don't have anything major planned. I want to start planning after this week (since this week is finals week for me) but I just want to get the idea out there to see if anyone would be interested in this.

I am looking for potential rpers who want to play the guys in the boarding school. I will be playing the girl who is hiding herself as a guy. This means that there won't be many females in this rp but if someone is really interested and wants to be a girl, we can work something out such as the main girl's best friend who ends up looking like her girlfriend when she's pretending to be a guy or something.

Please try to be a committed rper if you are interested. I would like this idea to work out and not die very easy.

Let me know if you are interested.

EDIT: Redstar only. Sorry, decided to give this more chances for comedy.

Last edited:
Reverse Harem Gender Bender

I've done a few of these types before as group and onexone rps but I'm a sucker for them and am trying out another idea.

I'm looking for a small group to keep things simple and organized.

The idea:

A girl disguises herself as a male to attend an all-boys boarding school where she must hide her identity while still doing well in school. Meanwhile, she makes many of the males in the school question their sexuality as they start to fall for her as a boy. Will they find out about her secret? Will they love her as a guy? Will she fall in love with anyone?

It's just an idea right now, I don't have anything major planned. I want to start planning after this week (since this week is finals week for me) but I just want to get the idea out there to see if anyone would be interested in this.

I am looking for potential rpers who want to play the guys in the boarding school. I will be playing the girl who is hiding herself as a guy. This means that there won't be many females in this rp but if someone is really interested and wants to be a girl, we can work something out such as the main girl's best friend who ends up looking like her girlfriend when she's pretending to be a guy or something.

Please try to be a committed rper if you are interested. I would like this idea to work out and not die very easy.

Let me know if you are interested.
I just returned to Iwaku not to long ago and kind of already have a CS... I would love to do a female role of the main girl's best friend and all and I can even get people for this!

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
I just returned to Iwaku not to long ago and kind of already have a CS... I would love to do a female role of the main girl's best friend and all and I can even get people for this!
You can totally be the girl's best friend and I would love if you could get others for this.

I'll give it a shot.

• Love
I'd also like to give it a shot, if you'll have me!

• Love
Of course. I'm glad to see some interest. I'll start planning the OOC over the weekend. It's finals week right now, so I don't have the time yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: Baddamobs
I'm so glad there's interest, and now all my final exams are done. All that is left is to turn in my short films on Monday but now I totally have time to start working on the OOC. I'll have it some time this weekend.

I've been working on the OOC thread, and since I'm just busting it out because that's what I want to do, I'm already finished with that. I am thinking about posting it up (though I'm still working on the Character sheet thread). I'm curious though, what do you guys think about were to place it. Do you want to just keep it to the public or do you guys want it in the red star area so we can do more comedy in more ways?

I've been working on the OOC thread, and since I'm just busting it out because that's what I want to do, I'm already finished with that. I am thinking about posting it up (though I'm still working on the Character sheet thread). I'm curious though, what do you guys think about were to place it. Do you want to just keep it to the public or do you guys want it in the red star area so we can do more comedy in more ways?
I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of putting it in the red star area, since it does indeed open up what kind of jokes we can get away with. Though ultimately it would be up to you, especially if there's any plans for any kind of explicit jokes or such down the line.

Okay, that's one person interested in where to place it. None of the others have said their opinion yet but I plan to post it up today.

I don't really have an opinion. Whatever ya'll want is good with me.

Okay. I think I'll put it in the adult section to give us more opportunities. That doesn't mean things have to get that way, just give us a chance to do whatever comedy or situations we want. I don't expect it to get extremely crazy though, but everyone knows that harems and reserve harems have some things in there that is used for comedy.

Hey, I know I'm late to this party, but I'm totally interested in playing one of the guys at the school. If that's okay?

Of course! Go ahead and check out the OOC and sign-ups they are up already. You can click the link just above on my previous post.

room for another guy?

im currently working on my it

I just totally wrecked that last comment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.