Reverse Cinderella? Er...or something maybe yea? (Not really. Just go with it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haru_by_anauchihadcriss-d6yugna.jpg
970819_556451551078666_1674620425_n.jpg

Name: Haru Nanase
Status: Prince - but doesn't like showing it off, likes to appear like a commoner
Species: Human
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: friendly, natural leader, avoids conflict, can be stubborn, naturally keeps to himself (comes out more as you get to know him), loves the water and swimming.
Kingdom: Oshan. The biggest kingdom on the shores of the ocean. Numerous seaports provide the kingdom with it's rich market places and beautiful architecture inspired by the ocean. Its winters can be harsh yet bearable. During the summer it is seemingly perfect. The waters always open for swimming and fishing. During winter, when the waters freeze, the kingdom's numerous indoor pools - and outdoor heated pools - open. It's rich in blue gemstones such as sapphire and aquamarine during the winter months. It has the highest and best quality fish which is it's biggest export during the spring, summer and fall. The people are friendly and welcoming, never fighting against other kingdoms. If it ever needs to face enemies, it has the strongest and biggest navy. The kingdom provides Illiend when it's naval support along with it's rich gemstone and fishing trade.

sorry my personality is short, I normally let my char's personality develop in the rp

I hope it's okay if I join this late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, is it okay to still join?
I will incorporate into my kingdom description as to why my character is arriving late to the ball

@Becky Nanase

Accepted! You can post as soon as you're ready. <3

@Chivarable

It's still fine to join, yes. <3 And we're still in the very beginning, so you don't really need to explain a reason for being late. You can give a brief mentioning of entering, and just get started on joining in on the festivities.

YAY! can you give me the link please? I'll post when I can.

Faroh Eache

male_elf_swords_man_by_enaxor-d31smay-jpg.17560

Status: Prince, heir to the throne | Age: 22 | Species: Elmar | Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:

Faroh is a proud and calculative person, more likely to end a quarrel by the tip of his sword than the tip of his tongue, as with all Elmari. He spends many an hour training with his beloved sword, which has not left his side since he received as a gift from his father. It is also rumoured among the Elmari that he loves the weapon more than his father.
Faroh is indifferent when meeting new people, he sees it as a chore, he is inquisitive and would much rather spend his time exploring much of the unmapped land of Miraseth.

Brief History:

Faroh was the only child born to King Ayred and his wife Ameria, who died due to complications after his birth. Faroh rarely sees his father, who slunk into depression after the death of his wife. He spent the majority of his time as a child away from other children his age.

When the invitation came for the ball in Illiend he had initially decided not to go, however his father had forced him to due to the fact that he didn't know any of his native people, and it would forge an alliance with whatever kingdom he married into.

Kingdom:

Miraseth, the southern-most kingdom of the world. Miraseth is a dark, cold land. Almost entirely covered by dense forests, populated by great trees which often climb higher than the eye can see. This is where the Elmari make their kingdom, where they always have, and where they always will. The Elmari are an old, proud and skilled race akin to elves. They pride themselves on the craftsmanship of weapons and light armours, a fraction of which they trade with the other kingdoms of the world. Elmari weapons sell for a high price in any market, they remain sharp for hundreds of years as they are forged from Pirphal ore, a rare commodity found only in the deepest mines of Miraseth. Not only do they produce fine weaponry, but the also export the exotic fruits which grow inside of the forests.

Reports from outsiders who have been permitted to visit the lands of the Elmari people say that Elmari architecture is beautiful and surreal, almost blending in to the nature around it, along with the people, who are wary of outsiders. The Elmari have extremely pale skin due to the lack of sunlight they receive, and narrow, dark eyes, almost black. As soon as they are able to walk they start to learn how to fight with a blade and to smith. Their skin, although pale and soft, is strong as leather to protect them from the many poisonous insects which also make home in the great forests.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chivarable

Well he certainly looks interesting so far! Just let me know when you're done, and you can head on over to the thread, m'kay? :3

I'm making a princess but still looking for a good pic. I'll try to have her sheet up soon then I'll start posting in the rp :)

hell I can't find a good pic for a princess. I'm just gonna join the rp now :)

Alright, I'll make a CS later today. I promise. :)

eh, I prefer pics over words, much easier. I'll reply when I can

lol I totally understand. Take your time~

Name: Temula Bizye

Job: Kitchen maid for the royal family of Illiend

Species: Part-Gnome Human

Sexuality: Demisexual

Personality: Temula is rough-around-the edges, humble, and silently judgmental. She's always been considered a homely child, sometimes even ugly, and attributes that to the gnome in her. She tries to be less gnomish, whether consciously or subconsciously, and to gain favor by what the human part of her can do.

Employment history: Temula was found work at the palace when she was eight years old and has essentially grown up here. She isn't considered suitable to be viewed by the royal family or their honored guests, and is mostly kept behind the scenes assisting the cooks and fetching things.

54f5Q9Y.png
Family Tree

Last edited:
Am I accepted? I'm making my character a family tree.

@AAB

Yes, you're accepted. Sorry I've been late in replying, I was kinda stolen away, and won't be able to reply to much until maybe Tuesday evening.

Keedoke. I should get a post up this evening. Here's a character list:

WCHEWSQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.