Revenge?

Damnit! All of you clever bastards!

All I ever do is punch people in the mouth for revenge.

Some dudes stole my lunchbox in elementary school, after running a little while for it, I got mad. So the next guy was a bit sloppy and held on to it, instead of trying to catch it, I kicked him in the balls and he fell. The game was over and they didn't do it again.

OOOOOOH, BAD BAD BAD.

I almost got arrested when I found out my best friend's sister almost got raped by a guy at my high school, and proceeded over to his house with a lacrosse stick. I don't think he'll ever be able to walk without a limp ever again...

No need to actually go into detail, but needless to say... He didn't press charges, and I'm one Lacrosse stick short at the moment.

I know that I should have let the police handle it, but the Twin City cops aren't the best at their job, and this dude seriously needed an ass kicking.

Unfortunately, I don't have it in me to play out my revenge schemes. Most of them involve slow, sadistic torture in a random basement anyway, and my house is basement-less.

Basically my idea of vengance against assholes is the kind of thing you get from the holocaust. Yeah, I know, nasty.

Gosh I never have gotten revenge before, not that I can remember anyways!! All of you people are silly :P