Revenge is Sweeter than Blood

Her gaze followed his hand as he moved it away from in front of her and through her hair. Her gaze quickly lifted from the arm up to his golden eyes as she felt her body being pulled tight against his own. With the smooth skin placed in front of her, how could she refuse? A cat-like smile flitted over her lips as she ran a teasing tongue over his wrist before her head dove in. Her fangs bit into the wrist, releasing the blood into her mouth.

Her eyes rolled up as she drank in the blood. It was different than human blood that was sure. It was surprisingly sweet to her taste buds that sang with the feeling of blood running down her throat. Both of her hands clutched the wrist, as if it were her last lifeline to the earth. When she pulled away a minute later, her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at the man before reaching her tongue out and running to slowly over the bite marks, lapping up any blood that came out with the eagerness of a young kitten going after its mothers milk. "Sweet. I wasn't expecting that," She whispered, her breathe running over the wet skin before her lips.

As she drank, Uunia closed his eyes and focused on the meat he would soon be feasting on as fang dug into his wrist. It hurt at first, but as she drank, it felt a little odd. She drained a good bit but his body's regeneration kicked in, pumping blood back into his body. He then opened his eyes and looked down to her after a few seconds. He was surprised just how much she was drinking and was glad that he wasn't going to pass out from her using him like a blood fountain. He chuckled as she licked at his rest, showing him that she was done and smiled, "Well, now you know that that's open to you whenever you need it...just tell me when you're going to, cause I don't wanna wake up to you llicking my wrists." he said jokingly. He the stroked her hair and ran his hand down her arm and took her hand smoothly. As he did, he turned his wrist over, showing her just how fast his regeneration was. He was already closed at her puncters, "See, don't even need to clean up. I'm the perfect victim...so to speak..." he said as he looked down into her eyes and seemed to stare through her, "Now...when do I get to have a taste...?" he said with a seductive tone, he pressing his forhead to hers and looked down her body then up to hers. He knew that it was taboo to have relations with a vampire, but he was a male after all, and it had been some time sense he had relaxed with a female without being tied down or whipped. He caressed her sides and let loose a low toned growl, one that usually was sounded when his kind were scouting for a suitable mate.

Odella licked her lips, removing any remains of lycan blood as he showed her his almost healed wrist. His growl and words excited the vampire and Odella smiled back up at him. His warmth against her body was not something she had experienced for a while and it felt increasingly wonderful as the lycan's blood made its way through her system. Maybe it was the blood. Maybe it was the flight that was making her long for a passionate night like she hadn't in a long time. Maybe it was his looks. She didn't care any longer why.

"I never eat without asking," She told him before her eyes flicking to the food in the skillet, "You sure you want a taste of little old me? Wouldn't that steak be better?" The vampire slipped from his grasp and was in the doorway, smiling at him. "If you really want a taste I suppose I can let you have it."

Her grin became teasing as she slipped further behind the wall that separated the kitchen and the hallway until only her head showed in the doorway, "That is, if you can keep up after losing so much of that very sweet blood of yours. I must say, I haven't tasted anything like it in all of my years," she teased, moving so that only the top of her head and her green mischievous eyes could be seen.

"Oh...don't you think for a second that I'm slowed down..." he said with an eager grin as she teased him with her movements. As she made her way around the corner out of th ekitchen, he was already turning everything off he had on and putting the food he was preparing away. He then turned to her and licked his lips with an eager grin on his face, "I just hope you didn't drink too much...wouldn't want you to have slowed down..." he said as he walked after her, he playfully leaping out to her and landing before her, he trying to reach out to get her close to him once more, if done right, he'd pin her against the wall.

Odella laughed and slipped away. She moved up the stairs until she was at the top looking over the banister. "Don't you think for a second that I'm slowed down," she teased before her head disappeared from over the banister and a door opened. She knew he would find her quickly enough. Their sense of smell was good as was their speed. She did feel slower from the full stomach of blood, but she wouldn't admit it. The singing in her head from the lycan's blood was enough to make her want to lay down for him that instant. But at the same time her reputation as a vampire was in danger if she should just let the lycan catch her right off. Hiding in the most obviously place, behind the door, Odella held her breath, waiting for the sound of the man's feet.

"Heh, you're all talk..." he said as he chuckled, making his way up to her with sly percision as he made his way up to the door that went open, he sniffing about as he tracked her down. He opened the door and before even going in, knew she hadn't actually gone in herself. he scent stopped at the door and it was enough to make him laugh once more, "Ah...would have had me if I didn't have this nose of mine..." he said as he looked about, seeing no other way she could have gone, he then looking up to see if she was above him to get the jump on him.

Odella couldn't help but grin. Oh yes, this lycan was smart. Most would have just barged into her trap. But she had to stay quiet despite. She couldn't give away where she was. She shifted and inwardly cursed as her clothes scrapped loudly against the wall. Closing her eyes, she pushed her way out from behind the door and danced into the middle of the room before he could trap her behind the door. "You are a smart puppy. But can you actually catch me, smart puppy?" she teased softly, smiling at him.

"You play a fool's part in a game I master..." he said in a sly tone as he waltzed into the room, he not stepping as heavily as he was before, he eyeing her warmly as he closed the door behind him, he shutting it slowly so as to build some suspense. He then licked at the edges of his teeth as he drew closer, he stepping lightly so as to catch her should she break away or jump. He kept his arms out, should she try to go around, and heaven forbid she try to go through. He started to close the gap between them, his animal side nagging at him to jump her immediately, but he kept calm, knowing he couldn't rush, especially with her. "No where to run darling...and the wolf is closing in...what are you to do?" he said seductively.

"Why I do suppose that I'm trapped good and well," Odella said with a southern drawl before laughing. Then her eyes sharpened and she ran at him. Just before she got into range of his muscular arms she leapt into the air. She thanked all the beings in the universe that the ceiling was very high or she would have gone through the ceiling. Instead she grabbed the fan blades and crawled up there to grin down at him. "Mm, from this angle, wolfie, you have a might fine shape." She ran her eyes up and down his features with an approving eye before she jumped down behind the werewolf with a giggle. Instead of running she wound her arms around his waist, letting her cool fingertips run up the warm skin underneath. "Is it truly I who is captured, or is the wolf captured by the vampire?" She whispered this in a soft voice as she ran the tip of her tongue up his arm, giving small nips that didn't break the skin every once in a while.

Uunia felt a shiver go about him at the feel of her icy touch, though it was not out of fear, but anticipation. He let her fingers trace his abs and over the curves of his midsection. He licked his lips as she spoke, he moving his hand over hers and warmed the tops of them, "I believe it's only capture when neither wants the other's company...and I find your presence down right enchanting..." he said smoothly as he took hold of her hand, he turning into her and interlacing his fingers with hers. He then looked down at her and moved his other hand to her hip, and rather than pull her to him roughly, he took the time to look her over. With a good bit of his human mind still in control, he leaned down and whispered, "May this by a day remember..." he said as he leaned in and kissed her as a lover would kiss his partner. He would hold the kiss for as long as she would allow, he using his hand at her hip to run up to her head, getting lost in her locks, while the other kept her hand clutched in his, as if her only tie to the real world.

The woman blushed a light pink as he called her enchanting and then interlaced his fingers with hers. Feeling of the warmth against her fingers as she looked up at him surged to her stomach and suddenly she felt very nervous--as if this were her first time in this kind of circumstance. She blinked up at him as his hand rested on her hip. The kiss she was next given seemed to explode in her mind. The gentleness of it all surprised her far more than the kiss itself. Odella didn't remember ever being kissed this way in all of her life or her immortality. The kisses before were hard, adrenaline filled kisses that demanded sex but at the same time demanded her full attention. It was like taking a drink from a cool spring. The feeling of his hand running through her hair calmed the savage desire for rough sex that had arisen from drinking so much blood in such a short span of time.

She could have kept the kiss going forever for technically vampires didn't have to breathe--but lycans did. The hand clutching hers was the only thing that helped her return to the body that seemed to be so overwhelmed in the kiss. "Forever, Uunia, I will never forget this," she replied, reaching her free hand up to stroke his cheek in a rather fond manner before she leaned over and kissed the back of the hand that clutched hers. She had only ever performed this act with one other soul--David. Be it only for this night, she would gladly perform that act on Uunia. No one had ever handled her as if she would break as he had. And she found that she liked it--a little. She glanced back up at him before stepping closer to him to feel the heat off his skin. Leaning up she returned the kiss not releasing his hand. This one lasted only a moment before she pulled away and smiled up at him, true kindness on her face for the first time since she had met him.

As the icy feel of her body began to warm against his flesh, he started to kiss down her neck, letting his hands drift further south, close to her lower back. He let his teeth turn to fangs and graze across her skin, tickling her neck so much so that it would send tingles down her spine. Then kissed up her neck and over her jawline, making hsi way up to her ears were he nibbled, the fangs touching further than a normal man's allowing for more feeling at the sensitive areas. He also breathed in her scent, allowing him to smell the lust building within her. He knew she was enjoying every second and wanted to draw out the pleasure little by little. He didn't want something so rugged again after his experience with the Lilliths. He finally moved around her, going for her other ear and moved his hands about her sides and up towards her chest, his heartbeat accelerating as he did so. She could hear the guttural growls coming from him as he fought away the beast within.

The feeling of his fangs and lips against her body really did force her to shiver. She grabbed a hold of the top of his pants and led him the way to the bed, though she moved slowly so that he didn't stop what he did. Before she could keep it in a small whimper left her lips as she felt his fangs tease her ear. The sounds that came from him only heightened her senses and she climbed backwards onto the bed so that she was on eye level with the lycan. When she knelt there, she released his shorts and looped her hands delicately around his neck before she pulled her ear away from his mouth, twisting around him to return the service to his ear. She didn't actually pierce the skin with her fangs, but she bit them lightly.

"Tell me what you want Uunia," she whispered when she released his ear. "Let me know how you want me to act. I don't--I don't want to disappoint." Her own words shocked her. She would never have said that to anyone else. She wasn't submissive--she fought her own battles and hated to be dominated. But at the same time the way he had handled her--as if she were a human and easily breakable--had done something to her. It made her want to please him, even if it meant bending over backwards.

"Please...there's nothing big you have to do, no bending over backwards or being tied down or anything...just let me think I'm human again..." he said as he leaned down upun her ans started to kiss down her body, and as he did, using his finger to underss her. He turned it into a claw and started to slice down the shirt, he kissing as skin showed itself on the way down. He felt calm as he moved his hands down her hips and towards the sides of her thighs, his touch light and comforting and his approach wanting. He hadn't felt this comfy in a while, and it was starting to show, as he went, he was started to transform before her, his hands becoming claws but he was so skilled that it she wouldn't feel much of a change. His fangs grew longer, making his play nips small bites that healed over as he went down. As he made his way to her tummy, he kissed at her belly button and spoke softly, "Just run your hands through my hair...that will tell me if you want more or less..." he said as he looekd up to her, his eyes golden and sharp as they peered up to her, as of trying to read everything she wanted done to her.

Odella gasped and writhed as the fangs of the lycan broke her skin. It was oddly arousing for the woman. She felt her body relax completely under his gaze as she met his eyes. Reaching up, she stroked the side of his face and tilted it up so she could bend down and kiss him instead, "When has a woman ever wanted less, love?" She grinned down at him and reached up to run her fingers through his hair nonetheless. David had been clean cut with short hair that hardly could be considered half an inch high. As her hands ran through Uunia's hair, she smiled. It felt like silk running over her fingers. then she crawled backwards so that he could get on the bed and not be left standing. If anything, Odella was very considerate even when it came to something as primal as sex. Her gaze though was only that of desire, and she hoped that he would feel the same.

As the night slowly turned to day, Uunia took his time in pleasuring Odella. Like a man with his long lost love, he made sure that she felt every move, twist, turn, nibble, touch, push and pull that he was able to. Every no and then part of him changed to intensify the feeling, so much so that any normal woman would faint from the pleasing he was giving her. Once the day had turned to noon, the two of them were entwined with each other in the sheets, her body draped over him and the cover over only part of her. His breathing slow and relaxed as his hand started to run through her hair as he kept his other hand wrapped about her body, not wanting to release her. His tail going around her leg and his lips planting soft kisses at her forehead, he was in a state of rare bliss. "I must say...you can definitely take whatever I can dish out..." he said as he looked down to her, his golden eyes still able to view her subtle curves, he licking his lips from when he had bit a little hard, breaking the skin a few times and feeling her blood into his mouth (Or in some cases maw).

Odella was trying to remember the last time she had had just an amazing time with a man. She was having a very difficult time as she felt her body calm from the excitement. The feeling of his tail across her leg tickled, but she kept still, not wanting to lose the perfect moment they were encompassed in. She hadn't had to hold back either the way she had had to with David. That was what she liked. She wasn't afraid while she wound her way around Uunia that she would break him. That was a problem with humans. Squeeze too hard and they broke. "I'll take that as a compliment," She said as she rested her cheek against his chest, listening to the thudding of his heart and the movement of his lungs. Her body was completely and one hundred percent relaxed in his presence which worried her--but only the smallest bits. Nothing could make her worry at a time like this. "Uunia, has anyone ever told you that you make an amazing lover? Absolutely god like. Old fashion gods I mean of course. Handsome, gentle, rough, loving, great and knowing when to stop and start again. Mm, I wouldn't exchange you for anyone. Maybe we should rename you God Uunia." As the words came from her lips she giggled a little. She curled around him even more, her feet going to wrap around his leg.

"I'm no god...just a fabulous lover..." he said as she wrapped about him more. he looked down to her and smiled as she laid against him, "Just be glad I didn't get too carried away, otherwise I might have done a number on that little body of yours...." he said as he had tried his best to not let her feel the full force of his beast hood, he knowing that it would do my than stretch her frame. "But if you're feeling rather adventurous, then we'll see..." he said with a grin as he stroked her hair. The rays of the sun tried to peak through the black out curtains that hung about the room but all they did was bring a very dim light around them, nothing that could harm her. He sat up a bit and pulled her body into his lap, he caressing her cheek as he spoke, "So...what's on your mind...aside from my performance..." he said with a grin as he looked down to her.

Odella smiled as she was pulled onto his lap. She snuggled in again, finding his heartbeat oddly soothing when with most it made her ravenous for blood. "Aside form your wonderful performance? I wasn't really thinking anything I suppose," Odella said before grinning. "I take that back. I was thinking about something. I was thinking about how it would feel one day to not have to wake up and go straight to work finding the man that killed David; how it would feel to wake up one day and only have to worry about doing what I want for the whole night be it laying here with you or going out and kicking the bums of whatever creature dared get in my way simply because I was free to do as I pleased." The vampire woman realized just what she was implying with her statement and her smile drooped a little.

"I didn't mean to say it that way. I meant, should you wish to stay around after we get the guy, I'd be more than pleased if you would. Like I said, I'm not going to force you to help or anything," she stammered, suddenly feeling embarrassed and at a lost of how to explain it without digging herself into a bigger whole.

"You worry far too much about my feelings...I know how you mean Mrs. Spring...." he said with a soft voice and calm demeanor, "My kind have always been good with reading people for two reasons: One, the scent of men and women betrays most lies, and two..." he said, slightly holding back his words as he thought about what he was going to say. When the words finally came, a good minute had past. His heartbeat went up and his breathing increased in volume and speed from a tad bit of nervousness, "I feel at ease around you...like you don't want to use me as a sex toy or an experiment. So just so you know...I want to stay as long as I possibly can...I...I don't want to be used in such a way every again..." he looked down as he spoke, his mind going back to his time with the scientists and all the strange things they put him through, then to the lilliths who kept him tied up and sexually locked for hours on end. It was torture like no other and he wanted nothing to do with it ever again.

"So...please, don't think you're insulting me or thinking your trying to control me...I want to stay...if you'll have me." he said as he looked to her, his golden eyes looking to her sadly.