Shankis

Original poster

troubles___banner__by_xxxypdesignxxx-d53et3r.png

REVENGE - A Bastards Lullaby

13-1.png
13-1.png
13-1.png
13-1.png

<font style="font-size: 7px">Baby let me touch you. Baby you belong all to myelf. Baby let me blow your mind in sheer Serenity. BABY, there is no escape.
<font style="font-size: 7px">Baby let me touch you. Baby you belong all to myelf. Baby let me blow your mind in sheer Serenity. BABY, there is no escape.

ᵀᴴᴱ ( S T O R Y - C O M E CLOSER B A B Y )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬
Action Drama Violence Fire Betrayals Guns Passion

<td style='border:0px' align=center><div align=justify>
Time as old as song, there was the tale and story of two brothers. One who was born from the first wife and another born to a second wife. Lives for the two half brothers were quite different. With the first wife erased from the picture, the eldest son was left alone in the shadows while his younger brother received all the attention.

Rejected.

Outcaste.

Forgotten.

That’s right; everything he had was stripped from him. His rightful birthright was stolen. The things he could have inherited, gone. And it was all given to that brat, that child who brought misery through out his childhood and life. Basking in darkness, he decided to leave the household. He was of no importance, and definitely not needed. And so the man traveled off unto his own path to figure out the pieces of his life while his brother was groomed to be perfection. Years later that younger brother was ready for marriage. His mother declared an arrangement, for nothing else would do. He was not pleased or joyful but being a good child he was, he obeyed his mother’s orders. For the first time he meet his fiancée he instantly gravitated towards her beauty. A pretty face and nothing more, one could call it a mere “crush”. The girl on the other hand shared no feelings for a man she never knew. She wanted a live outside of rules and boundaries. For all her life, she had been shunned to the traditional ideas of her family. Her bloodline, her reputation, it had always been the most important thing to consider.

Now you see, from the start it could be predicted as a failure. The younger son had always treated everything he had possessively, attempting to do the same with his future wife. The girl on the other hand was not happy, for she felt like a trapped bird. But all changed when he, the elder brother returned.
That’s right, of all these years of independence and hardship, he finally came back. And he returned for one purpose, revenge. After wandering on his own and figuring out what he wanted in life, he realized how his brother had everything. Seeing that he was to be married, he might as well steal one of the most preciously protected things his brother kept, the girl. And so that’s how the story begins with the kidnap of an innocent dancer and the cold hearted warden. Though this isn’t just any sweet love escapade, not at all. When deaths, kills and violence go down, things don’t exactly end up prettily in this modern era. If you know what I mean~​

THREAD IS UNDER EDIT​
</font></font></td></tr></font></td></tr></table></font>

[DASH=grey]
Yuna-Ri Sung
{
009_zps450da095.png
012_zpsef8402da.png
013_zps7949bf32.png
}
Let me reach for my dreams, please darling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yuna – Ri laid on the cold wooden floors, soundlessly asleep.

The dreams were vivid, rolling through her mind. That’s right, the constant reminder of her life. She was brought up and the expectations that was put upon her since birth.

“SUNG YUNA-RI, sit up straight! Do you hear me!?” The old hunched back woman said, the lines in her mouth held together tightly.

“Yes grandmother.” She replied quietly, shifting her posture. The grandmother stared until she was finally pleased, returning back to her lesson.

The scene flashed away as similar events of her study sessions were brought up. It was all the same, strictness and constant lecturing. The truth of her birth was long ago revealed when she had turned the age of thirteen. She never knew about an elder sister until that day.

“You had an elder sister who was to be the future bride of a household, do you understand?” Her mother said with the same harsh severe tone as her grandmother.

“Yes mother…” Yuna-ri murmured, holding back the tears in her voice.

It was simple. She was a replacement for her dead sister. How she wished her sister was still alive. But instead she had escaped with the vile villain called death.

Life for Yuna-ri was no easier. For the next few years of her life, she worked harder than ever. Making her family happy and proud, to fulfill the dreams of a perfect daughter. Sometimes when she wasn't focusing on her task she could catch a glance of her four elder brothers running freely with out a care. Jealousy grew inside the girl, wishing to escape. But her sense of duty was strong and she washed away such frivolous thoughts.

Then her parents had surprisingly let her finish her education at a nearby private college, letting her experience life outside of a wooden cage There she felt like she belonged, there she felt content, there she felt like she could be independent. But pleasure didn't last long as she was dragged back home after graduation. At that time she was revealed the horror of her future. An unwanted marriage but it shouldn't have been a surprise at all.

For the first time she had meet him, she felt no connection. The man was arrogant and egotistical. From the way he acted towards people, she could see that he always had his way. Everything belonged to his and including her, of course once they were wed. Then she would just become another piece of his property.

Waking up from her nightmares, she awoke to find herself sprawled on the floor. The traditional Hanbok robes hugged her body in disarray. Fingering her hair, she could grasp the pins that were still in place. Confused, she picked herself up and attempted to break the door. The windows were paneled shut only allowing sunshine to filter though. After many attempts of opening and occurring failure, she began to bang her fist against the door repeatedly Tears ran down her face as her body slid limply onto the ground from weariness. Muttering the last words she could muster.

“Help me”

And her eyelids shut close.

[/DASH]

Dante_600_526083-1.jpg
Dante_600_526083-2-1.jpg

ᵀᴴᴱ (
B A S T A R D - L E E
JIN - S U N G )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬
Where: Quaters With: Alone Mood: Thrilled When: Past midnight

A mischievous and winning smile plastered on his lips. Grasping after absolute power and control with his bloody hands. A delicious thrill rocking his mind. His body. Passionate hatred coming vividly alive within his black heart. More than ever. Pumping into every vein. Into every nerve. The moment in which he left with his middle finger raised up high, the moment his brother gifted him with a scornful glare. The moment he knew he got that little bastard. To know that he angered and stole something important from him. F-ck, all this and he was absolutely complete. Complete and satisfied. His constant hunger milded. For the moment at least.

With his giant feet on the vast desk in front of him, Lee Jin-Sung folded his arms in front of his tight chest and closed his eyes. His painfully platin blond dyed and messy hair hung loose over his eyes, obviously in need of a quick date with some sexy sharp scissores. For once on this amazing day, he could rest and let himself dive into a moment of silence. Pictures of the last hours popped up in his head, giving him a quick Diashow of what had occured this night, over and over. And then it happened again. He snorted and an insane smile crept on his lips. The cause? Victory. Successful revenge. Complete mind satistification. However you want to put it. He had managed it to present a fantastic entry in that persons' life once again. That tiny little spoiled bastard named Yoon-Muk. The oh so holy heir to the mighty Lee family. And his half brother. The sloppy brat. It's been exactly 10 years since they didn't see each other. 10 years in which the whole world believed Jin was dead. 10 years of giving his loyality to the dark crime site, spending his duty in the Mafia line. 10 years of holding back his thirsty desire to blow a gun into that low-lifes' brain. BUT; that was over now. Jin returned. Came back from the death. And lusts for revenge. Revenge for all the wounds and scars he buried deep within his soul.

Since the day his mother had passed away (about 14 years ago), he was able to see this wrecked world with completely other eyes. A part of him died with her, and another one was born. His back then only 14-years old self got himself confronted with the fact that he was a son of a mere Mistress. A puppet in his father's ill game. Since that day he got treated like a mere disgrace from not being of the proper blood line. He never knew how the people in his envoirment thought about him due to the fact that Jin's mother had been a strong and powerful woman. With her around, he had nothing to fear. No one dared to talk up against her. Not even his father's actual wife. But as she passed away, they threw themselves at his back then fragile-like self like insane bulldogs on a tasty piece of steak. And as his father's wife gave birth to a healthy son, it was Jin's death sentence. With that little baby, all tolerance was gone. And with it, Jin's right to the position of the heir. It had been horrible. A harsh and ugly time. But then again, it wasn't like he had been an angel either.

And after four years of having enough of constant humiliation and finally being of the right age, he put his room on fire and left the scene. Left that abnormal house and it's imagination of a wonderful family. The fragile Jin-Sung died in the destroying fire, and a new Jin opened himself a new path. And today, after 10 years of growing up and being a perfect piece of a 28 years old Mafioso, Jin shone bright like never before. He turned into a dangerous yet witty bastard. Oh well, that's at least what his best friend kept on saying. He prefered reffering to himself as a 'Illegitimate Male Child'. Thus, today was like the best in his complicated life. Today, he stood face to face with his little half brother again. And that in the moment in which Jin had sneaked silently into the room of Yoon-Muk's so called 'fiancee'. His new treasure and soon-to-be-wife. He simply announced his come-back with causing an explosion within the Lee's household and took the girl with him. And Jin knew how Yoon-Muk loved his toys. Well, it was time for pay back baby.

And right now he was hid behind the walls of his good-protected hideout. Or rather, a vast company for Sushi. 4 hours had passed since those blasting moments and it was probably around 6 in the morning. Where the girl was? In the warehouse two floors beneath his badass 'office'. In fact, this whole building was full of Mafia's. Jin's dark eyes shifted onto the watch of his computer screen. It was time to look what that little puppet was doing.

And after he managed it to reach the room in which he locked her up, Jin waited. No sounds. It could't be that she was still 'asleep'. After a moment of hesitation, he went in. The room was dark and dirty. Full of stuff for the Sushi trading and 'other' useful things. She was laying right in the middle. Her long and brown her was totally messed up, her legs all over with scratches. Jin couldn't see much though since she was curled up in a tiny ball, with her back facing him. "So this is the oh so beautiful Yuna-Ri Sung". Jin's dark and rough voice broke the silence mercilessly. He simply leaned against the thick doorframe, dressed with nothing but black boots, jeans, a black long-sleeved T-shirt. "I know that you can hear me, tch".

[DASH=grey]
Yuna-Ri Sung
{
009_zps450da095.png
012_zpsef8402da.png
013_zps7949bf32.png
}

The bowels of her stomach grumbled in discontent, as if to beg for food. Ignoring the messages, she fluttered her long black eyelashes for once. Her head rested against the splintered brown wood, a thrumming echoed at the side of her head. Attempting to move her near dead body, she felt the pain with every sudden movement. A light appeared in the doorway and blurred her vision. Looking down one of her arms, she recognized some bruises. Shifting her legs, the same pain could be felt. The only sole thought in her mind. What, the, hell, happened.

Squinting, her dark liquid chocolate eyes caught a glance of the figure in the now, unlocked doorway. She gritted her teeth, taking an instant dislike towards him. Everything he wore reflected the color of midnight, perfect for his dark aura. The only light she could catch a glimpse of was the pale platinum blond hair that fell against his face in soft wisps. Admitting, he was handsome but from everything she observed, she could already guess his nature. A bastard.

As her vision cleared she took in a sharp silent gasp. This man wasn't just anyone. He had to be Lee Jin - Sung. She recalled hearing about him from her mother.

"That's right, the Lee family have two sons. But one was cast aside because he was merely weak and helpless. His name was Lee Jin - Sung, but no one knows where that boy went. Disappeared off the face of the world like his mother."

Weak and helpless...

He didn't seem like that. Instead, everything he must have faced since abandoning his family had left scars across his whole being. Making him stronger, smarter, a sly cunning devil. Her heartbeat rose into an intent speed, what was the word... fear. He was dangerous and she knew it.

Grasping onto the remaining courage she had she sat up, her dress looking quite destroyed. Her long silky dark hair fell past her waist as her bangs were swept messily across her delicate oval face. Daringly, she looked up, opening her mouth to speak. Letting her thoughts pour out of her cherry shaped lips.

"Why the hell am I here?"

She could feel herself tread between the line of stupidity and dread. Awaiting for him to explain. Was she now a pawn in this complicated game of chess?

[/DASH]

Dante_600_526083-1.jpg
Dante_600_526083-2-1.jpg

ᵀᴴᴱ (
B A S T A R D - L E E
JIN - S U N G )
▬▬
Where: Quaters With: Yuna-Ri Mood: Curious When: Past midnight

A few seconds of silence passed. And passed. And passed. Seriously, she was messing with his short-cut patience. It was already bad enough that she didn't die in that explosion at the Lee residence. Jin narrowed his eyes. The little puppet finally decided to take action. She looked so fragile. Fragile like a dry leaf that could crumble any second by just stomping on it. His face went dead-panned as he observed her. From the information he got, he could confirm that this woman was from a family similar to his. Even though she must felt like shit, she still carried that certain elegant stance. To put it brief: She looked gorgeous. But definitely not his type. In fact, Jin didn't like any women at all. Using them was something totally different though. Despite her situation, she still somehow tried to maintain her composure. Respect! That woman got some confidence. And is definitely dumb. Doesn't she know with who she is dealing with? Jin only rose his chin as a reply. Then a derisively smile crept on his lips whilst he folded his arms in front of his chest.

"Hell", he said immediately after she got rid of her question, "You arrived in Hell." Amused by her following confused expression, he simply shrugged with his shoulders and tilted his head "Around 200 miles away from Seoul. The Lee household". A pause occured, and Jin burned his eyes into hers' "I kidnapped you. From today onwards, you are my captive". And to give his words more intensity, Jin grabbed after something in the back pocket of his jeans, only to pull out a silvery gun. He let it balance in his hand, then pointed it at Yuna-Ri. And without hesitation, he shot. A neat hole went through the drum behind her.

And after another painful break, he decided to enter the room and walk up and down in front of her, like a predator appraising it's prey. "Do you understand now in which situation you are? And you know what?", he placed himself in front of her and cowered down, so that they were face to face, "And all that because of the one man who you call your husband-to-be. Blame him". Jin went up again and continued to walk "And no, I'm not the type of guy that will demand for any ransom. I have plenty of money. I don't need more". No, all he wanted to do was luring Yoon-Muk into his evil game. He wanted to see him on his two knees and his head pressed firmly against the ground. He wanted to see him beg. Nothing more and nothing less. And by taking this frivolous girl with him was only the start.

[DASH=grey]
Yuna-Ri Sung
{
009_zps450da095.png
012_zpsef8402da.png
013_zps7949bf32.png
}

He was only a few centimeters away from her own face. The glint in his eyes, they were crazed. Whatever had happened to him had corrupted his humanity, resulting in this dazed lust of revenge. She bit her lips, narrowing her eye brows with frustration. If it wasn't already obvious, he simply wanted to use her as a bait. Just for that wretched husband to be. But who knew what was going on in the outside world. Would her family be searching for her? Would he even attempt to rescue his "prized" jewel? Yoon-muk, that egoistical man. At the first time she meet, she had hoped to find a good faithful man. But he valued her as a part of a deal, a toy. He obsessed over her as a doll. She was just another possession he liked to show off to his friends. Loveless. He held the power while she was to painfully endure it all.Instead he was tainted. She caught him kissing his "girlfriend", seemingly careless about his position and job. It was the accumulation of sloth from the very years of birth. Yoon-muk was used to it. Used to getting everything handed to him on a silver platter. How she despised him with a burning passion, but she was reminded over and over again. The words that served as her purpose in this miserable life. 25 years. 25 years.

Duty, duty, duty.

Looking at the place she was in now, never had the thought came across her that she would have ended up in a situation like this. Even though she was merely a captive, it seemed better to but shut away rather than suffer the pain of living in bland unhappiness. Strange? Very. She didn't care if Yoon - muk came. She didn't care if she died there. What was the point of living? Her eyes reverted to the panels of wood that were beneath her, faint tears starting to well up. What a hopeless soul. As her mother or grandmother would say, weak pathetic little child. But they weren't here to say that. Yuna-ri was alone.

Holding in the sadness, she returned her gaze up towards Jin. She controlled the slight quivers that echoed as she spoke,

"I'm glad I arrived in "hell". I won't oppose you, instead... let you gain the revenge you want. I don't care, do what you want. Yoon - muk has been nothing but a selfish idiot."

And I don't care if you kill me this instant, I'm tired of everything. Being a pretty face and keeping traditions, this has been my personal hell, but those thoughts were lodged inside her mind. Again, as the time passed by the more tired she felt. Sighing and gulping down air, she felt the weakness of her body settling in. Collapsing, falling, silent wet depressing tears slid down her cheek. One after the another until she felt darkness envelope the last source of light. So weak that she did, faint. Her body laid feebly in front of him as the fabric was seemingly ripped, torn, and practically ruined. Some of the thin layers of material had been cut, sparring the rest of her body from the bruises revealing the smoothness of her normally tended skin. Her breathing fell in a rhythmic pattern. Even at this state, the blacked out Yuna-Ri could still be held accountable as very pretty.

[/DASH]

Dante_600_526083-1.jpg
Dante_600_526083-2-1.jpg

ᵀᴴᴱ (
B A S T A R D - L E E
JIN - S U N G )
▬▬
Where: Quaters With: Yuna-Ri Mood: Mixed When: Past midnight

Weak. This girl was really weak. He expected her to be a sharp-tongued and evil witch. A woman wretched enough to get engaged to his half brother. But instead, he found himself facing a sobbing and tear drop shredding woman. She didn't complain. Didn't scream. Didn't make attempts of finding a way to escape. She plainly looked up at him and gave him that certain I'm-Innocent-and-you-took-everything-I-had look. Well, that wasn't entirely wrong. He did kidnap her and forced her out of her usual envoirment. Oh, and casually tried to kill her. But the actual question here was: Did it bother him? Did he feel guilty? NO. Not the least bit. It wasn't the first time that Jin had to deal with such situations. Tears. Pain. Watching other peoples plain fates. After years of expierence, his emotions fell shut. Locked away and caged behind a thick iron wall. So instead of soothing her with sweet words what would only be human, he stared down at Yuna-Ri and watched her loosing consciousness. Emotionless. Silent. Not blinking. So fragile. So weak. She seemed so innocent, that it almost hurt. Jin narrowed his eyes as he bent down to the sleeping woman once more and took a closer look at her face. His grip around his gun tightened. And she belongs to Yoon-Muk. Don't let yourself get fooled by a few tear drops. She is a deceisive snake. Was she that? A snake? Jin exhaled deeply and pushed his gun into the right back pocket of his black pants and looked at his watch. It was near 5 am. It wouldn't take long until his little brothers' pawns would come to attack. He needed to take action. With a quick movement, he took his cell phone and dialed a number. "Yes, it's me. Prepare everything, we will leave in about 1 hour. Exactly. Good, I dare you to disappoint me". And with that, he stood up and walked towards the door. Where ... to where should they go now? There were so many possibilities, but so less time. Jin needed time to think about his plan. He wanted it to be a success. Perfect. And with a last glance at Yuna-Ri, he closed the door to her current 'prison'; "Welcome to the 21st century".

And that was also the moment, in which it hit him. A light grin crept on his usual straight lips. He dialed on his phone again "Hey, Tomoe, yes it's me, Jin. This might sound bold but ... could you do me a favour?".

***​

Unbelieveable ... Unbelieveable! How could that be !? With a furious expression graved into his face, Yoon-Muk, heir and the only legimate son of the mighty Lee Hong-Jae, flipped the expensive wooden table in his room and let out an angry sigh. He appeared again. That filthy man dared to appear in his life again. Why? Wasn't he suppose to be dead? Wasn't he !? The expensive wooden chair followed the table and the Maid's in the background flinched in fear. Jin-Sung. The name, that sounded like an insult to him. The name of the man, that shared the same blood as him. His half-brother. Yoon-Muk didn't know why he appeared again, didn't know how the hell he was still waking as if he actually didn't die; BUT, he knew one thing: That bastard ruined his reputation and hurt his pride. He kidnapped his finacee and barged into his house like a hurricane. To put it simple: He was on the verge of choking on his frustration and anger. Thus, he would get his revenge. He would get that pretty doll Yuna-Ri back and make that low life bow down to him. He had to make him disappear from this world. The fact that he returned, threatened the certainty of Yoon-Muk staying the heir of the Lee family. He simply needed to kill him. Thus, he had already sent out his best assassin's to get him that man. Yoon-Muk would succeed and get what he desired. It's been always like this. And that fact would never change. An evil smile formed on his lips "Prepare to die, piece of trash".

[DASH=grey]
Yuna-Ri Sung
{
009_zps450da095.png
012_zpsef8402da.png
013_zps7949bf32.png
}

"Oopa! Tell me about Unni!" I said pulling on big brothers sleeve.

"Ehh little Yuna-ri wants to hear about Sae Rin?" He said surprised.

"I want to know about Unni before she passed, please tell me Oppa! Tell me her story!" I pleaded.

"There, there. I'll tell you but it isn't a pleasant one..." He said sadly, sitting down as he smoothed my long black hair. I looked up to Dae Hyun, my eldest brother. He was patient, kind and compassionate. I was lucky to have him as my brother. I glanced at him as he began to tell the story, the words drowning into my ears.

"Sae Rin was a stubborn girl, ill tempered and fiery. Often times mother would scold her but Sae Rin never learned her lessons. She loved to run and play outside, ignoring her studies and duties. Her dream was to become a lawyer and work to earn her own money. Even with her troublesome nature, she was beloved by everyone. Mother had grand plans for her, a list of suitors all wanted to marry her for her appearance and title. At the time, our family was prosperous and highly valued. But mother gambled away too much and we soon found ourselves in a pile of debt. What made matters worse was the sickening of Sae Rin. She fought to survive until the very end. When mother was pregnant with you, Yuna-ri... Sae rin was very happy. On the day of her death, she wanted you to know that she wished she could have been there as a supportive Unni. Sae Rin smiled t'ill her last breath."

"Unni sounded like a strong woman oppa..." I said with great admiration.

"She was, and I'm sure you'll become one too." He smiled, patted my head.
---

"You're just a replacement for that dead sister of yours!" A girl jeered.

"That's right, you're the second option for your family! How shameful!" Another yelled.

"What a pity her sister died, she was such a sweet child." A voice said sorrowfully.

I heard it all. I endured it. They treated me like an idiot. I had ears, I had feelings, and I faced the emotional scars that each word burned upon me. I never forgot. I wish unni didn't die. I wish she was here and lived out her full life. I felt betrayed and shammed, everything I wanted was put as secondary. I needed to full fill the things my dead sister never did.

Yuna-ri woke up to find herself in a car. A very normal one except besides her was him. Jin, her kidnapper. He seemed jittery as he darted back and forth from the clock to the black tinted windows. She remained silent, her big glassy brown eyes waiting for him to notice her. Seeing her wide awake, a scowl was about to form upon his face until the car suddenly jerked. The man grabbed her wrist and made an escape outside of the car. Whatever awaiting them would be just another obstacle.

---​

"What!?" She said in shock.

"Yes madam, its reported from the Lee estate that mistress has been captured." The elderly woman said with a bow.

"... Make sure that everyone at the residence is to aid young master Yoon-muk in finding Yuna-ri." The powerful woman bellowed.

The servant bowed yet again and retreated outside of Madams private quarters. If the marriage was not set in place between Yoon-muk and Yuna-ri, the Sung family would fall into shambles. With the foolish gambles she had made in the past, the fortune of this family could easily perish. It was rare to find a willing arrangement. Most of the other families were either on the verge of breaking or reluctant. With Yoon-muk, he had a title, a well tended reputation, youth and the position of heir, it was a blessing to the Sung family name. Being the master of the household since her husband died, Minji had put out a carefully mapped outcome of her decisions ever since her clearly stupid mistakes. This marriage would seal the deal and bring fortune for the future of their family. It was the best option for her daughter and she intended on making sure everything happened with perfection.

[/DASH]