My demon was based off the prince wrath

human
Manga-Aamon.jpg

demon

images

How's that? Better?

Name: Abaddon

Personality:
Emotionless and unpredictable, Abaddon rarely gives a sign or warning before lashing out quickly and effectively, earning him the title of the Empty Lord. He is calculating, brutal, and a no-nonsense warlord in combat. Off the battlefield, he brings most of the same traits to the table, but develops a more curious and scientific nature, prepared to vivisect and analyze anything in front of him to comprehend it. Mountains of mutilated corpses litter the lawn of his surface fortress, and souls don't dare venture near the forts in Hell unless invited (Other princes included, though the punishments are far less significant). Being incredibly powerful, he is often at the front of a battle, directing his troops with his own hand and defeating or capturing important opponents by himself, serving as a morale boost.

Appearance:
Zaros_Concept_Art.png 05e9fa720bf5c84d20c94d16f41d46d7.jpg His human appearance is for kidnapping humans in their hiding places with discretion.

Special Powers:
  • Necromancy- Responsible for the Plague, a virus that spreads via fluid contact and turns the infected into raving monsters. Infected mutate as more flesh is devoured.
  • Elemental Control- Control over the dark side of nature, unleashing devastating attacks that corrupt and twist the environment.
  • Telepathy- Focusing his psychic abilities, Abaddon uses his unique telepathic abilities to not only suppress and manipulate the minds of mortals and lesser demons, but to predict the movements of almost everyone around him.
  • Advanced Combat Training- Rivaling the skills of Archangel Michael and Lucifer himself.
  • Vast Intellect- Responsible for some of the greatest creations in Hell, from architecture to horrific demonic monstrosities.
Biography:
Created as a Cherubim (a guardian of Heaven), Abaddon never truly dreamt of disobedience. He merely questioned the logic of God, something that some would deem worse than disobedience. When Lucifer rallied angels to his cause, Abaddon was one of the last to join him, but certainly not one of the most reluctant to do his master's bidding. When the rebels fell to Hell, Abaddon hid himself away in his citadel, safely guarded by his legions while he experimented with and researched his new demonic powers. Upon his reappearance, he rose to take the position of Lucifer's left hand, taking on the most dangerous tasks on the condition that he could hold on to some captured individuals for his little "projects". When Lucifer died, it was Abaddon who proposed the Oath of Vengeance and the conquest of Earth. At the time, he is fascinated with human souls which became trapped on Earth (ghosts) due to Hell and Heaven's gates being locked for siege security purposes and experimenting on angels, and has conquered much of North America.​

Last edited by a moderator:
-_- It's not dirty, and i can say it with a straight face

I also added what territory is owned in my CS!

anyone else going to join? No? Are we alive here? because I really want to see this take off!

anyone else going to join? No? Are we alive here? because I really want to see this take off!

Advertise. I've already got a banner set up, but I need you guys to participate. ,

oh, okay, i though you know..that was illegal XD

i tried, but i guess your topic is too unappealing...
Is @Killroy accepted?

CS:
Name: Caress (Kah-ress)
Personality: Sinister, malevolent, cunning, violent. Has an extremely short fuse. Craves war. And is very aggressive. Very loyal to demons in status above himself. (I'd prefer he hold a more commanding role, if not, that's okay)

Appearance: 6"7, grey skinned (hard marble like texture), smooth grey horns protruding backwards from skull (same as skin tone), large flesh colored "X" scar running the length of the right side of his face, muscular build, black cargo pants, tall lace up combat boots
demon character RP design.jpg

Special powers:
  1. The ability to breathe flames
  2. The ability to use pyrokinesis
  3. The ability to turn things to stone
  4. The ability to manipulate a super move with his swords that slashes everything within a +20ft radius (the more power he puts into this move the larger the radius, however this ability drains his energy. So he doesn't use it as often. But with time his power recharges again.)

(We all get umbrakinesis, transcendant strength, speed, durability, and stamina, demonic control, energy manipulation, shapeshifting, telekinesis, teleportation, and possession of multiple living beings at once. Add something new.)

Biography:
Originally Caress was a guardian angel before the fall. Retaining his guardian/aggressive behavior from before the fall, then being corrupted by darkness, these behaviors & emotions were then amplified. Increasing Caress's aggression and soldier like behavior drastically. After the fall Caress fell into a dark depression, having lost his wings. But in this anguish his hatred for the Angels began to spread like wild fire, his hate now spawning new dark powers and capabilities unknown to him before.
Caress liked the darkness, the surging pressure of vengeful forces sinking deeper into his being. He enjoyed the freedom of doing whatever he wanted. And soon after, his blissful nightmare cursed him into loving the darkness. Dwelling in the darkness. Hating the light. Hating the angels.
He goes on rampages often, due to disputes and negative interactions with other demons. Demonic killing spree's are a common release for his emotions, and his possession of humans, to cause chaos in the mortal realm, is a regular.
He dreams of the day when heaven is for the taking. When the universe is cloaked in the dark, and he will do anything to achieve it.

ehem, @Mr. V , Are you still accepting people? Because there are two potential characters right here!

uhh, I was not talking about myself.

This looks like a really neat RP, I would hate for it to go to waste!!! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.