3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Fandom-based, Animal
Heya, call me Revan. I'd like to find maybe a few 1x1 RP partners.

IMPORTANT INFO:
If you're feeling lazy, just read the colored text.
  • I enjoy talking/making friends OOC, but I'm a socially anxious mess so I suck at instigating conversation.
  • I play males and females equally (have a couple agender characters, too), and can play multiple characters if needed.
  • Romance is optional (though in most cases, somewhat preferred) in any roleplay with me. I enjoy it, but I enjoy close platonic relationships too.
  • Additionally, most of my characters are asexual, but feature a wide range of romantic orientations.
  • Being ace and sex-repulsed myself, I don't like smut or "steamy" scenes (yes, even if we fade to black).
  • For fandom-based roleplays, I only play OCs. You can play whoever you like (OC or canon, but slight preference for OC).
  • I can go anywhere from a few lines to 3+ paragraphs. For the most part, I just mirror my partner. 1 - 2 paragraphs seems to be my default state.
  • I lose muse sometimes (thanks, depression), so sometimes it might take me longer than normal to reply. It's a lot worse under pressure, so if you're someone who needs constant, regular replies, we're probably not a good fit.

PLOTS:
I have a list of them here, but it's always being updated.

SETTINGS/PAIRINGS:
Here's a few things I like, but currently don't have plots for (feel free to inquire about things not listed if you think I'd be interested):
  • █ █ █ █ Modern fantasy
  • █ █ █ █ █ Dragon riders (modern setting preferred)
  • █ █ █ █ Wolves
  • █ █ █ █ High school (adding an additional element to this is preferred.. superheroes? shifters? pokemon au?)
  • █ █ █ █ █ Student x Student
  • █ █ █ █ █ Student x New Student
  • █ █ █ █ █ Superhero Child of Supervillain x Supervillain Child of Superhero
  • █ █ █ █ █ (OC) YouTuber (or other celebrity) x Fan
  • █ █ █ █ █ (OC) YouTuber (or other celebrity) x Nonfan
  • █ █ █ █ Lone Wolf x Pack Wolf
  • █ █ █ █ █ Lone Wolf x Pack Alpha
  • █ █ █ █ █ Wolf x Dog
  • █ █ █ █ █ Wolf x Wolf-dog hybrid
FANDOMS:
I don't have plots for any of these, except Pokemon.

• █ █ █ █ Pokemon (most familiar with the Unova, Kalos and Alola regions)
  • █ █ █ █ Fallout (most familiar with the Capital Wasteland, Mojave Wasteland, and Commonwealth)
  • █ █ █ █ █ Skyrim
  • █ █ █ █ █ Starbound
  • █ █ █ █ █ Yogscast (read this before requesting!)
  • █ █ █ █ █ Star Wars (old republic era would be great)
  • █ █ █ █ █ How To Train Your Dragon

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: calcifér.
I'd love to be friends! We could do something original for the plot, I don't mind. Maybe do a story you've been craving?

Hi! If you're okay with a teen member that is less than a month from being 17- who is also very much ace -then I'd love to do the superhero child of a supervillian x supervillian child of a superhero plot or the youtuber x nonfan one!

I'd love to be friends! We could do something original for the plot, I don't mind. Maybe do a story you've been craving?
Sure! If you've got something in mind or want to plot, go ahead and send me a message. I could go for just about anything.

Hi! If you're okay with a teen member that is less than a month from being 17- who is also very much ace -then I'd love to do the superhero child of a supervillian x supervillian child of a superhero plot or the youtuber x nonfan one!
I've got no problem with bluestars, so sure! I think I lean a little bit more toward youtuber x nonfan, but either one you'd like to do is fine!

I think I've got enough responses for me to handle, so I'll mark this as filled for now.

Keep me in mind if any of your stories end up not working out.

I think we'd make good partners. c:
I take a little while to reply due to work + school + other activities too. You wouldn't have to worry about me buggin' you. :p

As for your ideas, I haven't done a wolf RP in a long time, and would be more than willing to do one with you. Any of your pairings specific to that will satisfy me.

If you're still looking, I'll be welcoming a PM from you. c:

I am interested in Pokémon but my only concern is that you are interested in the later gens. We have gen fine in common but I'm from gens I-V. We could make good partners but it could take me a little while to reply if I am not busy from school or other activities. If you are looking I will welcome a PM from you.