- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- Writing Levels
- Advanced, Prestige
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Politics, Historical Fiction, Romance
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Furry, Yaoi, Anime, most romcom modern plots
✨ hello demons, it's me, ya girl ✨
Hey, everyone! It's Nat. Again. I honestly haven't updated my search thread in a bajillion years -- I've just been copy-pasting the same format over and over -- and I figure it's time for a revamp. Here we are. It's all about presentation, folks. And I'm ready to plot some good stories with some fun folks.
✨ about me ✨
- I'm a pretty friendly person. I love to chat OOC, make pinterest boards for our story, send memes, and be a pal.
- I'm 24 years old. I live in Seattle (PST) and work in a bookstore.
- I've been roleplaying since 2003. My first roleplay revolved around Dragon Tales. Don't judge.
- I write in third person, past tense. I can go present tense if needed.
- Advanced/prestige writing ability. It's my life's passion. One day I'll be a bestselling author, and if we become good friends, you'll get bragging rights. Cool stuff.
- I have no gender preference for which role I play.
- I have a BFA in Creative Writing for Entertainment. I sold my soul for a writing degree. And I'm working retail. Fuck.
- I reply at least twice a week. Sometimes more, occasionally less, but I try to stay consistent.
- I'm willing to write smut with other 18+ members, but I'm not thrilled about it. 20:80 sex-to-plot ratio at max.
✨ things i look for ✨
- Someone enthusiastic! Plot with me. Laugh at my memes. Enjoy our story, because it's half yours.
- Longevity. Be willing to stick with me until the end of the story (unless you lose interest), otherwise what's the point?
- I would prefer colored dialogue in post replies! (example: "To be or not to be," said he. "That is the question," she agreed.) Also, this isn't required. I just like pretty things.
- Third person only (past or present tense is fine).
- Advanced writing ability. You don't have to be Stephen King, but you should be fluent in English and grammatically aware. Proper spelling and grammar is a total must. We all make mistakes, but if it's a common occurrence to ignore proper capitalization, comma/apostrophe usage, etc., I'm not going to respond.
- Not a huge fan of anime faceclaims. Real images or descriptions only.
- As I said before, plot is 1000% more important than smut. If we do smut at all, I prefer it stays at a 20:80 sex-to-plot ratio.
- Two or more replies per week! I'm looking for someone regular. I could deal with once a week posts if the plot is worth it, though.
- No furries, please! I respect your confidence in the things you like, but it's just not for me.
ONI - CRAVING - MxF. Feudal Japan. An ancient demon, a solitary creature of darkness, casts his eyes on a young woman from a local village. One of several scenarios unfold, but the end result is that she remains in his care. This is totally inspired by InuYasha's Sesshomaru and Rin, but I want to steer clear of anime tropes and create something a little different. PM me for more information.
✨ plots ✨
✨ plots ✨
I, CITIZEN - FxF. 1920's. Two young women struggle to fight for their right to education, to vote, and their growing love for each other. I imagine they meet in school and grow from there. This is really all I have for this plot, so let's flesh it out together. Love me some feminism.
HAUNTING GROUND - Platonic, maybe shippy. Modern day. Two (or several) journalists (or high school teens) stumble into an old asylum in the forest, finding it to be very much active and plagued by twisted doctors and patients. Survival horror, because I love that shit.
NORTHWARD - MxF or MxM. American Civil War, southern Georgia. The son/daughter of a plantation owner falls for one of their father's slaves, and they struggle to run away to the North in the midst of war. Lots of racism in this one, so if that's not something you can work with sensibly and sensitively, this plot's not for you. I prefer the role of the slave.
CHERRYBOMB - MxF. 1950's. An unhappily married senator seeks out a prostitute for comfort. Much to her surprise, he's just there to talk. To find a friend. They form an unlikely bond, and what's supposed to be a behind-the-scenes transaction turns into a public relationship. Political drama, intrigue, scandal. Definitely some smut here. I will take the female role, as I already have a character for this.
SONG OF SONDHEIM - CRAVING - MxF. Inspired by Dark Souls. Blindness is revered among the faithful, but there aren't much faithful left. The world is dying. Death, famine, and pestilence plague everyone and everything. There is no government. No civilization. Just a blind nun, the savior of the world, and her jaded knight who must deliver her to the planet's core for purification. For more information, PM me.
THE MIME - CRAVING - MxF. Modern day. A serial killer on a spree comes across a young woman and becomes obsessed with her. This is super Stockholm Syndrome-based; after a long period of time in his clutches, the two become emotionally bonded. I'm thinking something along the lines of Michael Myers and Laurie Strode, but with a romantic twist.
TRANSFORMED - MxMtF. As in, male character x transgender woman. Modern day. Slice of life. He's trying to come to terms with how he feels about her, and she about him. They can navigate this crazy world together, can't they? This is probably going to have some gender discrimination, so if that makes you uncomfortable, it's best to avoid this plot!
ONCE UPON A BOOKSHOP - CRAVING - MxM. Modern day. A homeless man takes shelter for the night by breaking into a local bookstore. The shop owner, a widowed father of a 6-year-old boy, takes pity on the man and offers him a job. Romance and drama ensues.
UNDER THE HARVEST MOON - CRAVING - MxF or FxF. Yes, this is a Harvest Moon story. I've always wanted to create an entire town and story where me and a partner create multiple characters and flesh out our little farm lives. I would take/use anime faceclaims here to fit the theme!
✨ fandoms ✨
The Handmaid's Tale | Avatar: The Last Airbender | Fullmetal Alchemist | Horizon Zero Dawn
Detroit Become Human | Halloween | Lord of the Rings | A Song of Ice and Fire | Dragon Age
✨ keywords ✨
(and things I wanna do but haven't fleshed out yet)
Age gaps | Fantasy (low, dark, high, etc) | Royalty | Angst | Political drama | Adult themes | Social themes
Non-white characters | Historical fiction (specifically medieval, Victorian, Edwardian, or Ancient Egypt, China or Japan)
Horror | Supernatural themes | Androids | Romance | Dark themes | Adventure | War
✨ thanks for reading! pm me or reply here if you're interested. xoxo ✨