Status
Not open for further replies.

[fieldbox=Clarissa Riley Scott , #8b11bf, solid]
tumblr_inline_nu8nnkzFtR1ty6nt2_500.gif

Click here to reference Clarissa.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

Another female with curly hair (Pearl) came into the hallway, muttering something about meaning to give the cat a bath. As if that would get rid of the fleas, Clarissa thought bitterly, closing her eyes in frustration. "No," she said very stiffly as soon as lavender oil was offered. Clary opened her eyes, staring the girl down for a second before adding, "All I want from you is to get that thing out of here."

Clarissa could not understand how this girl could possibly think it was acceptable to bring a feline with fleas into such a nice house. Already the place was virtually ruined in Clary's mind, and it was all because of Pearl. Clary's hand flickered to rub her temples at the oncoming headache, but then she remembered how dirty her gloves must be and stopped herself.

That was when her attention was drawn to another person in the hallway, a male. (Nikolai) He was accusing her of taking the cat? Or was what he said meant to be a joke? She wasn't sure, but Clarissa took immediate defense to it. Perhaps if she was not already angry she would not have, but his comment only added to her fury.

"You think," Clary began, very calmly at first, "That I wanted that disgusting creature in my room?" She found herself walking towards him, hands balled into fists and curls bouncing as she stomped. "Why in the world would anyone want such a filthy animal anywhere near them? What could I have possibly gained, other than fleas of my own, by snatching that cat for myself?! Nothing, that's right. That's why I didn't. Maybe you should just-" By the end of it Clary's volume had increased quit a bit, though she was not yelling. The only thing that stopped her was the 'uhh' that came across from the hall.

Instantly, Clary felt regret about blowing up on the male. Truthfully, it wasn't him she was mad at. For all she knew his comment could have been a joke, made in an attempt to lighten the mood. Her features turned apologetic as her brown eyes met his. While she heard Josef speaking she did not immediately tun to face him. It wasn't until after he was finished speaking, and she had time to take a few deep breaths, before she looked to him.

"A flea bomb sounds great," Clary said, her features softened though not yet welcoming. "I think I might come with you guys, because I'm picky about my cleaning supplies. Though... I thought Tea Lens wanted us all to meet him in the dining room once we picked our rooms and everything?" Clarissa was sure she remembered Lens mentioning this, unless she was remembering her encounter with him incorrectly.

She then turned towards the male she had been yelling at (Nikolai) again. "I'm sorry," she said, genuinely. "I hate fleas and cats, and so your comment just rubbed me the wrong way. Regardless, I should not have yelled at you, and for that I apologize." This wasn't the first time Clary was apologizing for getting too worked up about something germ related, and she doubted it would be the last.

@Wonderful Thing @ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ @HellHoundWoof @PigIron

[/fieldbox]​

Current Apperance
Info
Guillermo "El" Mejia
"Copycat"
Adoptive Muscle Memory
Outfit

He stood there for a few minutes trying to rattle his brain for the fucking code. He was about to start screaming again for someone to come out of the house. It was cold and neither he or his pet were going to do very well in this weather. He found himself having to clamp his mouth shut for the second time that day when he saw someone, a dude, walking over to open the gate.

He was about to open his mouth to thank the man when he just started talking. He nodded slowly, waiting for the man's long ass introduction to end. "Okay. Eric. Thanks. I forgot the code so...." he gave a one shoulder shrug and walked inside the gate back up the path the man had come from, walking slow enough so once the guy had closed the gate he could walk beside him. "I'm Guillermo but I like to be called El by people I don't know very well. Also known as Copycat."

He let the man ahead of him when they got to the door of the house since his hands were full. "How many people are here, Eric?" he asked, tilting his head. "Also, do you mind showing me to an empty room? I don't wanna get lost. Molly is probably getting hungry." The poor animal hadn't gotten to eat yet today and was probably cold now on top of all that.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
27_d.jpg

"She's not a thing, she's my sis--" Before Pearl could spit out the words that would most likely condemn her to loner status forever--because seriously, only weirdoes claimed their pets as siblings--she was suddenly transported into the dining room. Startled by the sudden shift in her locations, Pearl's legs gave out and she flopped back into a chair.
"What..." She began, but a fork clinking on glass interrupted her.

tumblr_ng3bbmZLsM1qjqxmoo1_500.gif

Eric was about to respond to the guys inquiry, when he suddenly found himself, as well as the other male, in the dining room. Eric mouth opened and closed like a fish, but before he could voice his shock at being teleported without warning, he noticed that Tea Lens was standing at the head of the table that everyone was standing around or sitting at.

stan-lee.jpg

"You know back in my day, when instructions were given. People followed them. For example when a figure of authority tells you to 'pick a room, then head down to the dining room' you do it. You don't plan for a shopping spree," Tea Lens shot Eric and Josef a disappointed look. "You don't let your pet run wild," The young lady in question, stared down at the cat still in her arms, sheepishly as Tea Lens' gaze rested on her. "But you also don't yell at your squad members." Tea Lens' stared hard at Clarissa, before motioning for everyone to take a seat.

"But you know what? Considering this is your first time collaborating with other individuals such as yourselves, I'll be lenient and won't consider that strike one. Now then," At his pause, the swinging doors in the dining room swung open and a groups of six butlers entered. Each of them was holding a covered silver tray, and within moments in front of each Rev Squad member sat a silver tray that smelled suspiciously like their favorite foods.

"While you eat, I'll brief you on what's going to happen here." Tea Lens said. "I've told you all about what's happening with the small time villains, and I need a squad that'll be able to take' em down. And that, will be you guys, if you follow my three rules whilst training on the property;

1. You may never attack a fellow squad member with malicious intent.
2. During your training which will span six weeks, you must live here. You can go shopping, or eat out in the city or whatever, but you cannot return to your old homes. Also, and I would assume that this is a given, but this place is a secret base. So don't go yapping about what you're doing here.

And--" Suddenly, Tea Lens started coughing harshly, a hand over his mouth, his face turning red and his body seemed to convulse with the force of the coughing. A butler scurried up to support the older man. The coughing subsided after awhile, and Tea Lens motioned for the butler to let him go.
"Excuse me. The last rule is that you must never kill. Be it hero, citizen, side kick or villain, you must never kill."

"Now then. Here's your schedule for the oncoming days;

Breakfast from 8-9:15 am, sharp.
Study of Strategy and Villain MO by yours truly, from 9:30-10:30
Work out time, in the gym on the third floor from 10:45-11:50
Free time and lunch from 12:00-1:30
Sparring from 2:00-4:00, which will be monitored by my long time friend, Mademoiselle, who you will meet tomorrow. She's from Geartopolis so please be polite about her...Physical state.
And after that I'd like you all to spend time with each other and get closer, but really you can do as you please, within reason.

Oh and a note. I would prefer it if you kiddos refered to each other by your sidekick names. Feel free to change them now if you truly hate them. But it's good practice for when you're in battle. No need for the villains to know your real name is Guillermo, eh?"

"Now enjoy your meal, chatter and be civil. I have...Something to attend to." And with that Tea Lens left the room, the butler from before scurrying after him with a worried look etched on his face.

@Brea @MunBrad @PigIron @HellHoundWoof @ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
Josef jolted at the sudden change in location, taking a couple of deep breaths to calm his stomach. Would it have killed him to just call us here like a normal person?
Josef scrunched up his mouth as Tea Lens admonished him. Of course I forgot the time table. I didn't have anything to write it down on cause you didn't let me prepare for your little pow-wow, Josef thought to himself. Listening to the rest of the rev's reasonable rules and regs for a minute, Josef whipped out his notepad as the lunch platters were laid out and hastily scribbled the highlights of the rules down in his journal, with a little time-table of activities on a full page spread. Unlikely that he would need reminding not to kill people, but on the off chance there was a quiz later...

Josef watched tea Lens as he left with worry on his features. the old man was in no state to be running a new team of recruits, but his tenacity was obvious, the history books speaking volumes about the man who created the Gamma Council and had upheld it's virtues for so many years.
Josef looked over his notes, and paused on the idea of changing his alter ego. For now Dynaboy would suit the purpose, but Josef wanted to carve out his own path, with a name that didn't sound so... young. Josef started a new page with a rough title; 'Alter-ego' and threw down some keywords: friction. coefficient of friction. Mu, µ, COF, brush, burn, Carpet burn, Grind, Surface Contact. Possible names - Contact, Contact Coefficient...? Contaction? Close Contact? Alter-Contact? Needs work.

febe4ee717.jpg

Josef stowed away his notepad as he realised his stomach had settled after the impromptu teleportation and was now nursing a pleasant appetite. Josef uncovered his lunch tray to find a chicken salad drizzled with light salad dressing, accompanied by a glass of cool peach juice.
Oh, well, Tea lens knows what I have in my fridge. That's... reassuring. Josef thought as he picked up a fork and took a stacked bite of chicken and greens. Chewing as he glanced from new face to new face, Josef was feeling awkward by the time he got around to swallowing the mouthful. Deciding to break the silence, Josef let out a quiet cough before he spoke; "So I suppose we should introduce ourselves?" Josef half-said, half-asked, messing with his salad with his fork.
"I'm Josef, uuh, sorry, right, sidekick names. Dynaboy." Josef smiled. "I'm planning to change it though. The Dynaboy has to grow up eventually, and Dynaman's, well... Taken."
Josef paused awkwardly, before looking to his left, where Eadyln, aka Icee, was sat.

Last edited by a moderator:

[fieldbox=Eadyln Ahren Chase ✯ Icee
, #7171C6, solid]

tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko2_r2_250.gif

[spoili]
wpid-Cute-Summer-Outfits-Tumblr-Shorts-2014-2015-1.jpg
[/spoili]

Honestly, everything to Eadyln was a total blur. One minute she was standing by Josef and listening to him as he tried to diffuse the situation and the next she was sitting at a table; listening to Tea Lends. She glanced over at Josef when the older male had commented that people usually follow instructions back in his day. Honestly she didnt even remember him telling them to meet him down in the dining room after they picked their room. Her mind was too preoccupied over the thought making new friends (or having friends for that case).

So now here she was, listening as Tea Lens explained what was going to happen while they lived here; after he was done giving a small lecture of course. A small frown crossed her features at the thought that they were already fighting and it hadnt even been two hours since everyone arrived. Though it was expected that not everyone would get along, it still made Eadyln upset. One could easily say that she lived in her own little world, ignorant and naive to the things around her, and honestly all she wished was that everyone could get along. Though she knew that was never going to happen. Human beings did not work that way. Running a hand through her hair, a small sigh managed to escape her lips as Tea Lens continued to explain what their schedule would look like. Waking up at eight didnt seem too bad since she usually woke up at five to go running before she had to go to school, even after she had began homeschooling.

Eadyln was so lost in her own thoughts that when the older male had started coughing harshly, she jumped and turned her gaze towards him with much concern. She glanced over at the male beside her before looking back at the older male when he motioned for his butler to let him go. Maybe the Gamma Council was right about having to let Tea Lens go after all if his health was getting in the way, then surely that wouldnt be good. However that was not something she could nor should she voice. While Tea Lens continued with his spiel after his coughing fit, Eadyln found herself rubbing her arms and feeling rather cold in this house. Though once she realized what she was doing, she immediately put her hands in her lap, looking down at the table.

Once he told them to enjoy their meals, Eadyln watched as he left and then turned her attention towards the lunch tray, underneath finding some buttered noodles along with some fruit punch. She was a rather simple girl. Running a hand through her hair, she looked over at Josef when he mentioned that he should probably introduce themselves and he went first; looking at her when he was done. Suddenly she felt nerves steel her and Eadyln had to take a deep breath before she gave everyone a faint smile, glancing down quickly at her food before speaking up. First impressions were everything.

"Uhm...hi. I'm Icee and I look forward to working with all of you." She gave them a warm smile, hoping that they would all be able to get along under one roof for a few months.
[/fieldbox]
@Brea @Wonderful Thing @PigIron @MunBrad @HellHoundWoof

[fieldbox=Matthew Thomas Jackson ♛ Firwa
, #008B45, solid]

tumblr_ljovcxBlSn1qb9n2vo1_500.gif

[spoili]
2bc49212c0b6f6fa065aaa8da8790b0d.jpg
[/spoili]

Everyone was fighting one second and the next Matthew found himself sitting at a table, his head spinning and his stomach feeling sick. Damn transportation. Biting back a groan, the male closed his eyes and took a deep breath, letting his head fall into his hands before he looked back up, feeling slightly better.

He took his time to look around the table, noticing that the female that had been yelling about bringing pets with fleas, was sitting across from him. He cocked his head to the side, his interest peaked already.

Most people werent that upset about pets, nor did they yell at others over pets, but she did and he wondered if something was wrong with her. No wait...not wrong, that was poor phrasing, but if she...liked things a certain way. His eyes scanned the table once more, looking over at the female that looked homeless, the male who had slipped on his shirt, a young female who was rubbing her arms, a young male that was writing in a journal and another had long brown hair. He seemed familiar, but right know Matthew as way too tired to even try and remember, nor did he actually care.

Upon hearing Tea Lens speak up, he turned his gaze in the males direction, listening as he scolded a few before he began explaining not only the rules of the house, but their schedule for oncoming days. Running a hand through his hair, Matthew leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest and staring off into space. He was listening...kind of. He was honestly just so tired and wanted to go to bed (working in a fish market tended to do that to you) but of course he had to sit through (what was this? dinner?) before he could go back up to the confines of his room.

When the older male told them to enjoy their meals, he looked towards his plate seeing that there was a hamburger with bacon, lettuce and american cheese, no tomatoes or onions, just the way he liked it. How does he know? He thought to himself before he shrugged it off and took a bite of the burger, glancing over at the glass of water that sat by the side. For awhile it seemed as if the table was silent and no one dared to speak a word until a boy a few seats down spoke up. He introduced himself as Josef before quickly reintroducing himself as Dynaboy and then going on about how he was going to change his name.

Shut ya damn trap. Ya talk too much... He thought bitterly, scrunching up his nose a bit and taking another bite of his burger. He watched as the girl that was rubbing her arms as if she was cold speak up and introduce herself as Icee. As others began to introduce themselves, it was then that Matthew realized that this small rag tag team of sidekicks was diverse in it's own way. Whether it be personalities, back stories; the only thing they had in common was that they were brought together by Tea Lens and they had all been fired from the superheroes that they previous worked for. This certainly was going to be interesting.[/fieldbox]

Nikolai had opened his mouth to speak but he was transported to the dining room, the chair under him squeaking slightly. He looked around and saw the people from the hallway and a few new people. Tea Lens sat at the head of the table and scolded a few of the people for different things and Nikolai felt glad he wasnt being bitched at for using his powers earlier. After Tea Lens scolded them the kitchen doors swung open and butlers came in carrying trays, the mix of aromas was pleasant and he depicted a familiar smell. They smelled like his mother's Blinchikis, a dish regularly filled with beef and pork. He removed the lid of the tray and saw them.
345if6x.jpg

Nikolai was incredibly excited to be eating but stopped shoving food into his mouth after he heard Tea Lens coughing. The man had some blood on his hands, it wasnt hard to see that he was ill. Very ill. A butler rushed to his aid and after the fit ended Tea Lens made him release him. Tea Lens explained the rules of this place and the schedule that they all would be following then left. The butler followed behind him and it was visible that he was worried. After a minute of Tea Lens being gone Nikolai decided it would be appropriate to speak.

"So anyone else worried about the old man dropping dead?" Nikolai said between bites, it sounded cold but he genuinely meant it, "Also I'm Nikolai."

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_inline_mlq0zz9XPc1qz4rgp.gif

[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

The sudden change in location left Clarissa feeling dizzy for just a moment, but she quickly got over the sensation. He attention was drawn to Tea Lens as he began to scold them, and she sunk down in her chair when he mentioned her yelling at he teammate. In hind sight she probably could have handled the situation better... but the stupid girl (Pearl) could have also left her cat outside where it belonged. Or, at the very least, locked it up in her own room until she was able to get rid of the fleas.

Clary could smell all of the meals individually as soon as they were all brought into the room. She looked down at the plate that was set before her, a smile stretching across her lips. Farfalle with tomato, Clary thought, my favorite. She picked up her fork, inspecting it closely. It wasn't... as clean as she preferred, but she didn't want to make another scene. So, she decided to just use it and brush her teeth extremely well after she was done eating. She stabbed a noodle with her fork and began to eat as Tea continued.

Don't attack team members, don't tell people where I live, Clary took mental note as she ate and listened. Currently her sense of hearing was heightened, so that she wouldn't be distracted by the taste of her food. She looked up instantly as Tea began to cough, and instinctively Clary reached for her napkin. She covered her mouth with it, her heightened sense switching to sight so she could watch the germs coming from the old man, to make sure they got nowhere near her or her food.

Once he was finished and she realized what she was doing Clarissa hastily lowered her napkin and glanced around the table to make sure no one saw her actions. They all seemed to had been too focused on Lens to notice... good. She felt bad about her actions, but simply couldn't help herself. She was sure if they too could see all the germs around them they would feel the same way.

The last rule: Don't kill anybody. Sounds easy enough. Clary likely didn't have the stomach to take anyone's life away anyways, and her ability didn't exactly scream 'Murder!'. She also paid attention to the schedule, again heightening her sense of hearing. Personally Clarissa liked the idea of a schedule, because it gave good structure to her daily procedure.

While Tea left and she ate Clary also tried to think of a new alias. She had never truly liked her Sidekick name 'Hellhound,' but she was also not creative enough to come up with one of her own. At least, not a good one, and definitely not one that related to her actual ability. What could she possibly call herself? Lady Senses? Miss Germaphobe? Nothing even almost decent came to mind, and so she decided to stick with Hellhound. It at least made her sound more dangerous than she actually was. A force to be reckoned with rather than a teenage girl who spent an unspeakable amount of money on cleaning supplies.

While Clary continued to eat her heightened sense switched to taste, but she only heightened it slightly so she wouldn't be overcome with flavor. It didn't take long for the male with the notebook to speak up, first introducing himself as Josef and then as Dynaboy. She agreed he should change his alter ego name, but mainly because if he kept it while he was no longer Dynaman's sidekick he'd never truly step out of the superhero's shadow.

Next to introduce herself was the female with long brown hair, stating her hero name was Icee. Wonder what her ability is, Clarissa thought sarcastically, shoving more food in her mouth to keep herself from saying it out loud. Might as well had called yourself Elsa. Clarissa's gaze shifted around the table briefly. She skipped over the girl who had brought her cat (Pearl) as quickly as possible, but her gaze did pause on the boy that sat across from her longer than the others. He had short dirty blonde hair, and didn't seem to be enjoying his decision to come live with all these strangers (Matthew). That makes two of us, Clary thought before continuing to look around the table.
tumblr_mfeggebnaJ1s0x8g2o9_r6_250.gif

Her eyes landed on Nikolai just as he began to speak, asking about Tea Len's illness. Deciding this is as good of a time as ever, Clary took this opportunity to introduce herself. "I think if we have anything to worry about he'll let us know," She said, and then added. "And I guess I'm Hellhound."

Even though Clary would be easier, Clarissa thought. It was going to take her sometime to get used to being called Hellhound off of the battlefield. Without saying anything more Clarissa shoved another forkfull of food into her mouth.

@PigIron @HellHoundWoof @Wonderful Thing @ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ

[/fieldbox]​

Guillermo had to literally bite his lip not to scream when they were teleported, fumbling not to drop his stuff or his pet. He barely had time to glance around at the other people before Tea Lens started talking. He quietly sat his things down, setting Molly's box in his lap. He listened as he berated the people who had already been in the house then watched cautiously as butlers flooded into the room. He smiled tightly at one of them as they set his dish in front of him, lifting the cover of the tray to the sight of glorious food.

Seeing as he hadn't eaten that day yet, he felt as though he could cry. The smell of his favorite dish that he hadn't been able to have for a long time made him immediately salivate. The piping hot bowl of plain noodles with slices of cucumber on top looked soft and fluffy. He quickly dumped the black bean sauce onto the noodles hurriedly as his stomach growled loudly for the whole room to hear. He started mixing his noodles then eagerly dug into the delectable gan jajang.

He paused only to reach into his bag to grab a baggy of apples, slipping a slice quietly to Molly while everyone was distracted by Tea Lens coughing violently. The rules the man had stated were pretty simple. No killing, fine with him. He had no home to go back to so that was also a non-issue. Fighting with his teammates would probably be the biggest issue.

He took out his notepad from his bag next to jot down the schedule, his memory being as shitty as it was he didn't want to risk it. At the end when Tea Lens mentioned his name he smiled softly at the man. Then he was gone and the chatter started up at the table. He listened and observed everyone while looking over the glass of Sprite that he was chugging. He put it down and gave a small sigh of contentedness before scooping up and chomping another mouthful. He looked around and saw no one else was speaking up so once he swallowed, he cleared his throat.

"I'm Copycat." he said, not bothering with his real name. Tea didn't want them using them so why mention it? Unless someone asked him personally he'd just keep it to himself. He lifted Molly's box slightly. "This is Molly." he set her back in his lap and leaned back over his bowl to keep eating. Usually he'd make conversation but his body needed this food badly. He would wait until the rest of the members introduced themselves before trying to further the conversation.

27_d.jpg

Her cheeks pink with embarrassment, Pearl listened intently to what was being said by Tea Lens in an attempt to atone for her previous actions. Well, technically, Pancake's actions, but she wasn't going to argue that point. When Tea Lens started coughing, Pearl's head snapped up and she stared at the man with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. Was that blood? Was Tea Lens dying? Jeez, she knew he was old, but she thought that someone as well off as him would be able to live in comfort and health! Then again...He could have gotten injured in his younger days and never recovered. She briefly wondered what would happen if he kicked it before they could complete their mission, but the thought flew right out of her head when the her food was uncovered.

Tuna. Glorious, glorious, tuna, on top of crisp spinach leaves with sesame seeds and soft boiled eggs. It took all Pearl's might not to start drooling right then and there. Foregoing the cutlery, Pearl snatched up a piece of tuna and popped it into her mouth, savoring the flavor. A disgruntled meow interrupted her and she remembered that she had a cat in her lap. Placing Pancakes on the ground, Pearl dropped a few pieces of tuna in front of the cat, who dug into it eagerly.

As she scarfed down her meal, Pearl listened to her 'team members' introduce themselves and when the curly haired girl from earlier gave her name, she snorted. Hell hound. How fitting. When her turn came around, Pearl still had a mouthful of food. "Mmmfph, Katastrophe." She said around the mouthful, then leaned over to pick Pancakes up. "Dis ish Pancakes." She set the cat down again to continue eating.

tumblr_ng3bbmZLsM1qjqxmoo1_500.gif

"And I'm Monster!" Eric exclaimed, doing jazz hands and grinning widely at everyone. "Although, like you, Dynaboy, I think I'll change it. I mean it's kind of a villain-ish name. Maybe I'll change it to Hairy Potter. Haha, get it? Hairy? Or maybe Shaggy! But that reminds me of Scooby Doo...Ooh, I know! Forelock! You know, cause of my locks--Oh wait, you guys don't know! I mean how could you tell right? My power is hair manipulation, and usually I look like...Well, you'll see me in the morning, but usually you can't see my face, or anything really. I basically looks like a sentient ball of hair. Fun, right? Anyway, so nice to meet you all! This is going to be awesome!" Even though he was talking a mile a minute, Eric's mind was otherwise occupied. What was wrong with Tea Lens? Was he okay? And how was sparring going to go? What if he screwed up and couldn't win against anyone? What if after six weeks he didn't improve? Would he get kicked out?

Tagged: @PigIron @Brea @MunBrad @Stargazer @HellHoundWoof

Josef looked from new face to new face, muttering out a "hi" here and a "welcome to the gang" there as people introduced themselves, pausing and smiling as Eadyln gave out her alter ego, Icee. During the introduction his pen flew across his notepad, jotting down everyone's sidekick aliases. "So what about powers?" Josef said, keen to get to what he considered the most interesting part of this little introduction. "Mine is friction manipulation. It's... About as useful as it sounds. I have a few ideas for how to use it though. I think the more creative you are with your power, the stronger you become." Josef paused, a little embarrassed, but soldiered on, his interest in his superpower's finer aspects overcoming his tentativeness at speaking to the group.
"I'm still getting use to using it. I can raise the friction of a surface, but the area I alter is always the same. about 4 meters, more if the material's naturally rough. That and all the excess heat from the friction gets dumped directly into the point of contact I have with the material. usually my hand." Josef paused, having an idea "you know, I've yet to see how liquids respond to my power. That's probably something I should look into." Josef made a note, before continuing; "But, moving on, I can also lower the friction coefficient of an object to almost zero, only, well, whenever I lower the friction of an object I lose control of my power and I get friction-less too. it's... not very useful." Josef said, petering out.

f260ccebe3.jpg

Josef paused for a minute, looking a little downtrodden "Evidently Dynaman thought so, too..." Josef too a deep breath, rallying himself, "But that's in the past, and now I'm happy to have been given a second chance. If any of you have any ideas about a new and interesting way I could use my power, let me know, I'm all ears." Josef said, finishing his spiel.

Josef looked to Icee, as the conversation had thus far had an interesting round-the-table motion, which had honestly worked out quite well.
As he looked over to Icee, Josef realized he was actually quite excited to have a more in-depth explanation of her powers. Needless to say, a lot of notes were about to be made.

[fieldbox=Eadyln Ahren Chase ✯ Icee
, #7171C6, solid]

tumblr_n3ufoorMIm1qh6dazo2_250.gif

[spoili]
wpid-Cute-Summer-Outfits-Tumblr-Shorts-2014-2015-1.jpg
[/spoili]

Eadyln watched as each person introduced themselves, some of them keeping their introductions short, others asking questions about Tea Lens and some making their introductions a bit longer. Not that it really mattered to her, she enjoyed getting to know others; almost as if it was something she missed out on her childhood. And in a sense, it was. When she was younger no one wanted to come near her, complaining that it was too cold and other parents were worried that she herself was going to get their children sick.

Once the introductions were done Josef spoke up once more, explaining about his powers. And to be honest, though it interested her; all of went way over her head. Chewing on her lower lip, she gazed around at the other table, wondering if anyone else understood what was going on and she saw some bored faces and another face of a male across from her who looked like he was irritated with the guy.

When Josef finally finished she noticed that he glanced over at her and the young teen gave him a faint smile. Tapping her fingers on her thigh, Eadyln let the silence settle in and soon her knee started to shake as she gazed around the room. She really didnt think that introducing her powers was going to do that much, after all her sidekick name kind of gave it way. What am I supposed to say? I'm Icee and and I breath ice just like my sidekick name states? She thought to herself as her hands moved to fiddle in her lap. Of course she wanted to explain but she didnt want to look stupid of anything. Though Eadyln wanted to badly to make friends, she couldnt help but feel slightly intimidated by a some people at the table, such as the girl (Clarissa) that sat a few seats away, looking as if she rather be anywhere but here.

Running a hand through her hair, Eadyln took a deep breath and closed her eyes briefly before she opened them again and looked around the dining table. "Well as my name suggests, my powers deal with ice. And I can freeze things for ten seconds with my breath..." She explained lamely, giving a small shrug of her shoulders. There was no need to go into detail how the air seemed cooler around her, or how she had a flipped homeostasis, or even how her personality changed after she used her powers? Sure everyone had side effects to their powers, but it's not like anyone would understand what she goes through. People already look at her strangely when she wears summer clothing in the winter and winter clothing in the summer, what weirdo wears something like that?
tumblr_n59zlxupwq1tz73b6o1_250.gif

The small awkward smile that was placed on Eadyln's face faltered ever so slightly as she thought about the fact that she wasnt normal. She went her whole life without making friends, people making fun of her or keeping their distance because they didn't want to get sick of they believed that she was a complete weirdo. What if they these people though the very same thing despite the fact that they were all here under the same circumstances.

Heaving a small sigh, Eadyln ran a hand through her hair and glanced down at her food, moving what was left around in the bowl. Never play with your food. Her mother's voice ran gin her ears and the teen continued to push the food around on her plate, not caring if others thought she had no table manners.

Actually she did, and that was why the brunette put her fork down with as little noise as possible and folded her hands in her lap, taking a deep breath. So far it seemed like everything was off to a rough start, no one knew anything about each other and everyone seemed too stressed to even say anything; at least that's the way it felt. It was almost as if the tension was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. She didnt want to come off as annoying, but then again she wanted to know what everyone else's power was, what they possessed and why Tea Lens had invited them to join this team. And yet, she couldn't bring herself to speak up. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Matthew Thomas Jackson ♛ Firwa
, #008B45, solid]

tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo5_250.gif

[spoili]
2bc49212c0b6f6fa065aaa8da8790b0d.jpg
[/spoili]

Matthew watched with bored interest as everyone went around introducing themselves and the one person that actually got his interest (Clarissa) made him raise his eyebrow. Hellhound, huh? Well ain't that a name? He thought to himself as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back in his seat.

He was hungrier than he thought, noticing that he finished his burger and barely registered any of the names that were said. That's what happens when you give Matthew (a starving boy) a plate of food.

When it finally came to his turn, he couldnt help but scoff and let out a long sigh. "I'm Firwa." He grumbled, absolutely loathing his sidekick name and knowing that he would have to change it later. He wasnt even going to try and tell them how to pronounce it, because that name was goin gto be long gone soon."Don't get used to that, it'll be changing soon." He added as he leaned back on his seat, trying to figure out what his new name should be. He honestly wished he could just introduce himself as Matthew, after all that was his given name, the one that was written on his birth certificate and the one his parents (who died years ago) gave to him when he was born. Running a hand through his short blonde hair, he glanced over at the male who introduced himself as Dynaboy and later commented that it was going to be changed.

Picking up a french fry and popping it into his mouth, he let the flavor spread throughout his mouth. He couldnt actually remember the last time that he had french fries, usually just eating fish since he worked at hauling fish and shipping them off. He hadnt actually realize how hungry he was until he had finished off all of his food and now here he sat at a table with a bunch of strangers that he didnt even want to get to know. Honestly, Matthew would have gotten up and left already except for the fact that he wasn't really sure if he could leave until the time was up and he really didn't want to get a scolding from Tea Lens. Heaving a big sigh, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, feeling exhaustion settle into his bones and finally catching up to him; all Matthew wanted to sleep at this moment was brush his teeth and go to bed before he had to wake up for training tomorrow.

2017c516be7909ab017fe42737550f56.gif

Just as Matthew was getting comfortable, the same annoying voice (Josef) that had first spoken up, spoke up once more, explaining his powers. With a small groan, he opened his eyes and stared at the other male, listening as he went on and on about what he could do and quite frankly, he didn't care and he was slightly sure that no one else really cared either. At least that's the way that he felt.

Damn, does this guy ever shut up? Matthew though to himself as he stared hard at Josef, feeling a small feeling of dislike start to build up inside of him.

He watched as the smaller female that sat next to Dynaboy or what's his name, who really knows, he wasn't paying attention, plus it was a stupid name. Matthew didnt listen to stupid names, or remeber them, then again his was just as stupid, if not stupider. Once the other girl was done speaking, he sat up and stretched out his limbs, looking around the table. "Well, anyway, I control the elements." He stated, stifling a small yawn, his sharp gaze glancing at others around the table. "Anyway, does anyone know if we can actually leave? Or do we have to stay, I don't want to risk getting scolded by Tea Lens." He said in a tone that almost showed that he didnt care. And in a sense, he really didnt. Some would call Matthew selfish for immediately agreeing to live here just so that he could have a bed to sleep on and maybe some food, but if you told him that he had to live with a bunch of strangers then he would have disagreed. Dont get him wrong, it wasnt that he hated these guys; it was just that Matthew kind of hated people in general. [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
"What kind of a stupid name is Hell Hound?" Nikolai said to Clary with a smirk as he finished his last Blinchiki, "That just seems so unattractive and over used."

The next person to speak took Nikolai by surprise a bit, he had originally thought this was a girl but noticed a slight change in the voice and it dawned on him. This was actually a guy. It took Nikolai a second to stop staring and pondering in his head, he had never understood the whole thing and was trying to plan what he would say next as PC as possible. But luckily someone else spoke up, the guy was excited, it was weird but prompted a wry smile from Nikolai. The guy grew massive amounts of hair? It was a stretch thinking about who the guy's hero could've been. The guy looked physically fit enough to kick some ass but definitely not a hero level. There was one guy who was writing everything down, it was a bit weird but Nikolai didnt say anything. Then another girl spoke up, said her name was Icee. Nikolai looked at her with his elbow on the corner of his chair, she seemed interesting. The most regular of the females here, maybe a bit anxious but that wasnt a huge deal.

She explained that she breathed ice and froze stuff, and with Friction guy over there Nikolai already had an idea for some really fun floor sliding. The next guy called himself Firwa, he seemed to be unhappy to be there. This guy and Nikolai would probably be sparring partners, and this guy was probably gonna get into some shit with Nikolai too judging by his general mood. After all this Nikolai felt it was fair to explain his powers.

"So I'm called Alter, I take away one sense in about a 20ft radius, anything I take away from you I take away from me." He raised his right hand and counted down from 3 on his fingers, "Dont freak."

He cut the vision of everyone in the room and began speaking in a soothing voice.

"Nobody freak out, you arent blind, you arent blinking, you just cant see," And with that he returned everyone's vision. He looked around the table with a smile, "I promise we wont be blind on missions."

tumblr_inline_mlq0z0IEVR1qz4rgp.gif

[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

An eyebrow was raised as Nikolai insulted Clarissa's sidekick name. Granted, she didn't like it either, but the criticism felt a bit out of place comng from him. But, before she could respond to him, another individual spoke up, Copy Cat, who had also brought a pet. As the box was lifted, and introduced as Molly, Clary switched her dominant sense to smell. While she was unable to determine exactly what kind of animal was in the box she was almost certain it was a type of rodent. She might have complained about it, but stopped herself as soon as the thought crossed her mind. At least this pet was kept in a box...

Clarissa flinched away as Katrosrophe, the girl Clary had been yelling at, lifted her flea ridden cat above the table to introduce it. What is wrong with her, Clarissa wondered, making no effort to hide her disgust. Her dominant sense then switched to sight again, so that she could watch for any fleas coming from the feline. Luckily, she didn't see any leaving the cat in search for another body to live on.

Another male began to speak then (Monster), and Clarissa zoned out halfway though. She returned to eating her food in peace, thinking that she could get away with being quiet for the rest of the meal. This was not the case, however. Only moments later Dynaboy spoke up again, asking about the abilities they all possessed. A smile almost graced Clary's lips as the boy across from her, Firwa, groaned. She thought, as if he could hear her, Yeah, I agree. He does talk a lot. She understood his frustration, since she just wanted to eat in silence herself.

Dynaboy answered his own question before anyone else got the chance, of course, and Clarissa really tried to pay attention as he spoke. But, most of what he was saying was beyond her. Clary hadn't been bad in school, but she also didn't didn't remember much of what she had learned about friction. And so, when Dynaboy asked for any suggestions on how he could use ability she had nothing to say. Instead, she continued to eat.

Icee then explained her ability after him. Not exactly Elsa-Power, but close enough. "You're ability is very... cool," Clarissa said to Icee when she was finished talking, a lame attempt at making a pun. She also forced a smile on her face- trying to appear friendly. If she was going to live with these people, and if she was going to trust them with her life, she wanted them to like her. If they didn't, how could she ever truly trust they wouldn't betray her?

Firwa spoke up then, explaining that he could control the elements. Weird, she thought, Sounds far too powerful for him to have been a sidekick. Before she could ask him about it, however, Nikolai spoke up once more. He now shared his sidekick name, Alter, with the group, and Clary only understood it once he demonstrated his power. Her ability to see was taken away, which was extremely strange for her at first.

The brunette tried switching her dominant sense to sight, and whens he did all of her other senses were... average. How peculiar, Clary thought. The sensation of not having a dominant sense was soothing, something she hadn't expected. Is this how normal people feel all the time? Sadly, Alter returned her ability to see, and light flooded into her eyes. "Ahg," Clary pressed the palms of her hands to her eyes as they began to sting. The light likely would not have hurt her so much, had she not been heightening her sense of sight.

Once the slight irritation left her Clarissa removed her hands, switching her dominant sense to taste. She glanced around the table, eyes lingering on Alter. His ability was her favorite by far, mostly because of the affect it had on her. "My ability is similar to Alter's, I guess," she said, shrugging. "Except for, kind of opposite. Instead of taking a sense away, I can heighten one of them. But, only mine. So, like, I can zoom in to see things at a molecular level and whatnot."

Clary shoved the last of her food in her mouth then to stop herself, not wanting to be one of the people who spent too long talking. It had been her last bite, and she savored the flavor before standing up. Her eyes landed on Firwa briefly, and she said, "Actually, I think I'm going to leave now, it was nice meeting you all. But, I need to go clean my room." Her brown eyes than shifted over to Pearl, making sure the girl was paying attention before adding, "Again."

With that, she turned away from the table and began to head towards her bedroom.

@HellHoundWoof @MunBrad @Stargazer @Wonderful Thing @PigIron

[/fieldbox]​

• Love
prototype-leg-prosthetics-viktoria-modesta-4.gif

3 AM in one of Tea Lens' hidden villas

She didn't know why he had chosen 8' o'clock to be breakfast time. If it was up to her, the newbies would have been up at 4 am sharp, wiping the crust out of their eyes and falling asleep in their oatmeal. But at least they would have been punctual and correct. She didn't like having to wait around for them, pacing in her wire room, her heels click clacking on the wood floor. With a hiss of frustration, she lunged across the room, grabbed the phone and dialed Maurice the head butler.

"Yes?" The man asked, picking up after only one ring.

[BCOLOR=#333399]"Is it time yet?"[/BCOLOR] She demanded, foregoing greetings like him.

"No, it is not."

[BCOLOR=#333399]"Aren't any of them awake?" [/BCOLOR]​

"Yes, but most of them aren't. Yesterday was very stressful and long for them and they need their rest to prepare for the day." If she was a more sensitive person, she would have noticed the exhaustion lacing his voice, but alas, she was not.

[BCOLOR=#333399]"Ugh, of course. And that's why you Gammas will always be inferior. It's always 'they need their rest' with you people. Too little rest and your systems fail. Too much rest and your systems still fail. It's pitiful." [/BCOLOR]She ranted and Maurice sighed long and loudly.

"I'm terribly sorry that we don't fit your standards, Mademoiselle. Now if you don't require anything else I have other matters to attend to." He didn't hang up immediately, allowing her time to whisper her next words.

[BCOLOR=#333399]"Is he...Functioning correctly?"[/BCOLOR] She asked, vulnerability seeping into her voice.

There was a sad sigh on the other end. "He's alright for now, but if he keeps this up...I'm not entirely sure what will happen." And with that Maurice hung up. Like Mademoiselle, he was never very good with expressing his feelings.

Her earlier irritation gone, Mademoiselle rested her face in her hands and if her mechanic had installed tear ducts, she would have made good use of them.

1:59 PM
Finally it was time. Well not time. It would be time, in a minute and no sooner, according to the schedule. Tea Lens had told her that she was free to make a few minor changes, but with the time margins clearly set, she felt no need to alter them unlike that morning. But that was only because having the first feeding time at 8 o'clock was ridiculous. Humans were after all, pitiful beings who relied on a small amount of energy and once they were spent it wasn't as if they could simply hook up to a battery and recharge like she could. And look at them now! Some of them practically radiating irritation at the others--Mademoiselle had heard about more than a few altercations that had occurred that morning, one of them being a food fight. Mademoiselle curled her nose in disgust. She would never understand humans and their relationship with food. They always said that it was a necessity and that it shouldn't be wasted, yet when someone insults them, they're so quick to launch an apple in their enemies direction! Mademoiselle would never understand humans, but fortunately, she didn't have to. All she had to do was instruct them in combat and make sure they didn't fatally injure one another.
2:00 PM
Mademoiselle clapped her hands together, startling a few of the humans who had thought she had stopped functioning during the previous minute. [BCOLOR=#333399]"Greetings. I am 343-ZL, and you will call me Mademoiselle."[/BCOLOR] When she'd first met him, Tea Lens had called her Zelle, but she'd been uncomfortable with the lack of professionalism that exuded, so he'd changed it to Mademoiselle, which she'd loved. He still called her Zelle sometimes though, and she...Approved of the sentiment. [BCOLOR=#333399]"I will be instructing and monitoring you while you spar."[/BCOLOR] The one who had been previously called Monster, but was now known as Forelock, opened his mouth to respond to her greeting and cut him off immediately. [BCOLOR=#333399]"Introductions are not needed, I am aware of your appellations."[/BCOLOR] The young man deflated but Mademoiselle took no notice.

She began pointing at the squad members, dividing them in groups and sending them in different directions. When everyone was in their proper place, Mademoiselle grabbed a chair from the side and sat directly in the middle of the room.
tumblr_ngx46dhilK1u6ne4ho4_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#333399]"Here is what will happen."[/BCOLOR] As she spoke, red laser lights further divided the rooms, crossing over each other until they met in the middle of the room where Mademoiselle was sitting.

[BCOLOR=#333399]"I will sit here. You will remain in your sections. Cross into someone else's section and you and your partner will be disqualified. Feel free to use any objects."[/BCOLOR] She gestured at the multitude of non lethal objects and furniture littering the sides of the gymnasium. [BCOLOR=#333399]"But be aware of your position and my position. If you strike me with anything, be it an object or an effect of your powers, everyone will be disciplined."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333399]"This is to teach you control and spatial awareness. Now begin."[/BCOLOR]

Some information about Mademoiselle:
She is an AI and all but her left leg is covered with synthetic skin. If you were to touch her you might think you were touching a mannequin. Mademoiselle speaks formally at all times and approaches human necessities and vulnerabilities with a detached and scientific mind. She does not mince her words and she is rarely empathetic simply because she isn't made to be.

Mademoiselle was created in Geartopolis to be a personal bodyguard to a high ranking official, but after malfunctioning once the official ordered her dismantling. However, Mademoiselle's mechanic and creator, saw her as his greatest creation and contacted his old assigned hero, Tea Lens and asked him to take care of her.

However, Tea Lens and Maurice the Head Butler are the only ones who know about this, as the high ranking official had Mademoiselle's mechanic and creator detained for disobeying him and if he were to ever be made aware of her location, he would most likely have her dismantled. The reason for his anger is that when Mademoiselle malfunctioned there was collateral damage and the officials daughter was injured badly and she ended up having to get her left leg removed.

A psychologist might say that Mademoiselle keeps one of her legs uncovered because of a subconscious guilt, but she would never admit to that.

• Love

large.gif

[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

Tagging everyone to bring you all back to the IC: @MunBrad @Stargazer @Thingtastic @HellHoundWoof @PigIron

(Also sorry, I posted this WAY later than I said I would!)

After Clary had excused herself from the table she went directly to her bedroom, this time closing the door so no unwanted vermin could come in and contaminate her room once again. She was very thorough, also making a checklist of things she needed to buy when she went to the mall with Josef, if his offer still held. And if the ever found the time to actually go.

She was awake well into the early hours of the morning, unpacking her bags once she had finally finished cleaning. Clarissa had a thing about finishing things all in one go. If she split something up into tiny tasks to complete one day at a time, she never finished anything. It was better for her to unpack all of her things at once, or else she'd be unpacking for months. It was nearly three in the morning by the time Clary showered. She held a white towel, one she had brought herself, to her wet body as she walked down the hall to her bedroom.

A sense of calm had come over the young girl as she laid in her bed. Her main sense switched to smell, allowing her to block out most of the sounds in the house and ignore how uncomfortable the mattress actually was. She was sure it only needed some time to be broken in, but until then her heightened sense when she went to sleep would likely be smell. At least her room smelled good.

In the morning Clarissa took another shower, this time bringing her clothes into the bathroom with her. She had decided to wear something comfortable, because as she recalled she would be working out and sparing that day. Definitely two things she shouldn't be doing in a dress. During breakfast she hadn't made much conversation- which may have been intentional. She wasn't int he mood for conversation, and so as she ate her pancakes she switched her main sense to taste. This way, even if someone did attempt to strike up a conversation with her, she did not hear them well enough to notice.

Her attention had been peaked during Tea Len's first lesson of Strategy and Villain MO. Truthfully, she believed this would be a good way for her to really start out her day. A nice shower, breakfast, intriguing lessons. She wouldn't even really need to be moving around until 10:45, when they all went to work out in the gym. Clary wasn't one to ask someone to work out with her, so she focused on exercises she wouldn't require a spotter for. She also focused on working her legs, so she spent most o the hour doing the leg press, leg curls, and squats- and, of course, wiping down the equipment before using it.

Afterwards she took yet another shower, to get the sweat and germs off of her. Clary knew that her teammates were probably thinking that she showered excessively, and that she was just wasting water, but she just couldn't stand the thought of all those germs staying on her body for the rest of the day. Fuck what they think, she had told herself as she showered, They'll get over it.

Clarissa had also changed her outfit after she showered. As she made her way to the sparring area she ran her fingers over the fabric of her sweat pants. Truthfully, she had been nervous about this part all day. Who was this 'Mademoiselle' Lens had been speaking of? Who would her sparring partner be? How would she even fight with her ability? Two out of three of her questions were answered at exactly two o'clock.

Mademoiselle was... intimidating, to say the least. She seemed very serious, and not the type to take any shit from someone. Thought Clary hadn't decided whether or not she liked the older female, Mademoiselle had certainly earned her respect already. Clary, who had been renamed Bloodhound sometime that morning, looked over to Copycat, who was to be her partner. She simply nodded towards her teammate, and then made her way to the spot Mademoiselle had instructed her to stand at.

Her brown eyes followed the red lights that spread across the room, listening to Mademoiselle as she told them the rules. Simple enough. She then turned to Copycat, looking him and down. "So, my ability is more... strategical, than it is anything else. Which means I can't attack you with it," She said, taking a few steps back so she was in the center of their area. "So, I guess, come at me?" Clary got down into her fighting stance, preparing to make attempts at fending off against her sparring partner. She also switched her main sense to sight, so she could watch his muscles more closely as he approached her. In theory, if she watched closely enough she could infer which attack he was going to use it and at the very least get out of the way for it.
[/fieldbox]​

Nikolai had arrived wearing gym shorts that rose above his knees and a form fitting muscle shirt on top. In the morning he had gotten allot of breakfast then went for a run, he liked running. It was both distracting and kept him fit, that and the daily serious look in the mirror about what he needed to work on. It wasnt that he didnt like his body, he loved it. But he always wanted to get better. He focused back on the situation at hand, listening to part of what the woman was saying. He was interested in the idea of using the furniture to beat on someone, seemed like a pretty good way to really fuck somewhat up.

As he looked at the robot in front of him he kind of was surprised, she seemed very human and sassy for a robot. It freaked him out a bit. Nikolai's hair was a mess and his facial hair had gone unshaven, though he wasnt on Forelock's level. He groggily rubbed his eyes and watched as the room was divided. He looked at Forelock and put a hand out calmly.

"Looks like me and you get to go at one another, seeing as how you and I are roughly the same level." Nikolai with a smile, "I promise not to bite so long as you dont."

Status
Not open for further replies.