2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Entry #1 [/BCOLOR]

It all started when I noticed that petty crime villains, you know the ones who robbed banks or smuggled illegal weaponry, were starting to screw up. I mean, those guys aren't known for their big plans and strategy but they weren't stupid. But over a course of two months, twenty five petty crime villains had gotten arrested. And it was for stupid things that even an up an comer wouldn't do! Like rob the same bank twice after the place got a security upgrade. Or mugging somebody and letting someone snap a photo. Nah. No one was that dumb.

And I told them--The Gamma Council. MY Council. I told them, I said, "Guys this is fishy. Some weird shit is going on." And they were all going to the same prison! I told them that too. I gave them all the facts, all my spreadsheets, all my research and you know what they did? They laughed. Right in my face. Told me that I was getting paranoid in my old age, the bastards.

But hey, they were young kids. I figured I'd just get them some in your face crap and they'd wise up. Nah. Even after I pulled records for all the petty crime villains. Even after I met with the warden of the Lower Gamma Prison, and asked about their high profile prisoners and found out that The Swab was imprisoned there. I gave them all of that info, and they voted me out. My own council! Said I was starting to 'hinder their mission to keep Gamma City safe'. The people I hand picked to protect this damn city--

But that was in the past. I've got a new plan now. I'm gonna start new council. Nah, not council, that's too uptight.

Rebels!

Yeah, they're gonna...Start a revolution. They're gonna fix up this damn city.

They're gonna be my... Rev Squad.

4047e5a4-18cb-4860-bd7d-71ce96e05da3_zps6skbne8i.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Entry #2 [/BCOLOR]

Here's what I'm going to do;

I already know who I'm going to pick, so all their is to do is contact them. I'll use my safe house as the base. I thought that maybe I'd get classy and send letters, but some of them don't have homes, plus I need a faster method.

So...Even though it literally kills me to do it. I'll use my powers. Dimension Creation and Teleportation, crazy strong, but a real son of a bitch on the ole' ticker. But it's a necessary sacrifice.

After they stop freaking out about their sudden relocation, I'll give them the whole spiel. Then if they agree to join the cause--and hopefully they all will--I'll tell them to come to 43 Lam Rev Drive the next day, key in the code 281922 and pick a room. Then head down to the dining room and I'll give them all the details and they can get acquainted with their fellow squad members.

- - - - -

Setting
December 1st
Winter / 35 F

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
27_d.jpg

All she'd wanted was a bowl of soup. Just. One. Fucking. Bowl of Soup. She'd been in line at the soup kitchen for what seemed like days, and just when she was about to be given a nice steaming bowl of 'who knows what the fuck' soup, she got ripped out of the dimension and thrust into another one. The place was pretty, she had to admit. With the rainbow-fied constellations and the floating platform, but they would never compare to the soup that she had been looking forward to all day.

Her craving and boiling rage for the soup, disappeared however when he appeared before her. He being, Tea Lens, the founder of the Gamma City Council, basically the Avengers of Gamma City. She'd been extremely surprise to see him, well...Kicking. Two years ago when they'd given that publicized message about how the guy was retiring and going to Aruba, she'd assumed that he was out of the hero business forever. But according to him that was horribly incorrect. She wondered how the Gamma Council had even kicked him out with the type of powers that he had, but she kept her mouth shut and just listened.

Becoming a member of...The Rev Squad, didn't sound very appealing to her at first. She didn't see how that was unlike being a hero, and she hated those. But...What was she really doing with her life now? Avoiding her sister and spending hours waiting in line for mystery flavor soup? That wasn't life that was...Well it was shit.

"Can I bring my cat?" She asked, when he'd finished talking. The Gamma city founder stared at her for a minute, before nodding, and now here she was; Standing in front of 43 Lam Rev Drive, with her adoptive sister/cat Pancakes nestled in her hoodie pocket.

"Here we go..." She murmured, before keying in the code and marveling at the house before her. It was...Well it was more of a mansion than a house, but it had that 'secret base' feel to it. "Time to claim my room, I guess." She muttered, half to herself and half to Pancakes who simply demanded a room with a view.

839239.jpg
Upon entering the building, Pearl found herself in a cozy living room with all white furniture. "Oh, so he's one of those guys. Wonder how pissed he'll get when someone spills something." She mumbled. She took the stairs to the second floor, where she peeked in all the rooms, until she found one that she loved. Pancakes, scrambled out of her pocket and inspected the room before jumping on the bed and promptly going to sleep. Pearl rolled her eyes, and set her duffle bag on the floor, before sitting on the bed as well. She didn't check to see if anyone else was in the house, but she wanted to just sit on a real bed for a minute before heading to the dining room.

Last edited:
4b8efbfcda.jpg

Across the galaxy, stood in full military dress, all four of his feet shoulder width apart in a commanding stance at the center of the bridge of a gigantic Gunmetal grey frigate, stood Arnek Kahn, talented military commander turn pirate. He looked across the deck of the ship with cold eyes, his underlings afraid to meet his seven eyes. Around the ship, the swirling and flowing machinations of a meteor belt bounced off the ship's shields, knocking like a devil that lived in those cold depths beyond.
About .25 AU away, in the shelter of a giant meteor, slowly rotating against the dark canvas of the void, sat the bulk of the force of the Vader clan's forces.
a voice crackled out over comms. "alright, initiate your tractor beams, lets do this." and the giant meteor slowly started gaining speed, spurred on by the thirty little fighter craft and thirty juiced up tractor beams. It was a risky maneuver, for the fighters to take on such a giant frigate with so few craft, and using such a high risk one shot plan at that, but the pilots had done it hundreds of times before.
By the time the meteor entered the pirate's craft's sensor range it was traveling like a bat out of hell, and the Arnek Kahn's last words were to his sensor officer; "what are you screaming abou-"

Josef took a sip of orange juice as the ship on the monitor in front of him exploded into nicely rendered fragments and the words "mission success" were overlain over his vision. He sighed. He had been running the same five dungeons with this clan for a week, but his heart wasn't really in it. he remembered the awkward conversation he had had with his father the evening before;
"So you're saying you graduated, that's a good thing, right? We should be celebrating! Why are you acting like you've dropped out?"
"I, uhh, well I wasn't.. expecting it. It just sort of... happened." Josef replied, ending lamely.
And so the call went on like that, with Josef unable to explain why he was unhappy with graduating with honors. Unable to explain that his former lecturer, icon of scholarly integrity and heroic justice, Dynaman, had unceremoniously cut Josef from his life like a some mook bank robber's blood being scrubbed of a super suit. Unable to explain that his final project for university had not been submitted by him, but by someone on behalf of Dynaman, to make sure Josef couldn't sneak in any clues to Dynaman's true nature of a manipulative son of a bitch into a peer-reviewed essay.
Unable to explain that all proof Josef had had of Dynaman's stealing of villain's creations and selling them to first world big military under the table had vanished from his bedroom while he slept.

Josef got up and went to the window, staring out at the dark street beyond, still busy with traffic. He pressed his forehead against the glass and sighed, fogging up the window.
What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Almost in answer to his thoughts, there was a shift. The world flashed into stars and a platform, and before Josef sat...
Tea Lens? For a stomach dropping moment he thought the Gamma Council had decided to get rid of him, but then Tea Lens started talking.
A new team? Rev Squad? What a terrible name. Josef waited for Tea Lens to finish.
"Do you always just grab people without their consent? don't you think that's a little dangerous? What if I had been in the middle of taking a piss?" Josef huffed.
"Nevermind, I'll do it. lord knows I need something to do." Can't vegetate in my room playing shit MMOs for the rest of my life.

The world bled and melted into a new view.

b24cac5cb0.jpg
Huh. Tea Lens must have had some crazy savings to get a place like this. Is that a pool!?
Walking in to the house Josef looked around, tempted to splay out onto the white leather sofa in the living room, or look through the cupboards in the kitchen, but in the end he decided to just find a room to start with.
Climbing the stairs to the first floor Josef threw out a half hearted "Anyone home?" before finding a room to his liking on the first door on the left at the top of the stairs on the first floor.

Josef sat on the bed, pausing for a moment, before standing up.
Josef grabbed some paper and blutack from his desk, scrawled "Casa del Josef" on it, and stuck it on the outside of the door.​

[fieldbox=Eadyln Ahren Chase ✯ Icee
, #7171C6, solid]

tumblr_my83ia0SpN1ruo0fko4_r1_250.gif

[spoili]
wpid-Cute-Summer-Outfits-Tumblr-Shorts-2014-2015-1.jpg
[/spoili]

Winter time and you know what that meant? Summer! Well at least for Eadyln that's the way it worked out. The young female was walking through the park, wearing clothes that you would only see in the summer and gaining strange looks, however her mind was stuck on other things. With another small sigh, she ran her hand through her hair, admiring the snow on the ground, however all that change when suddenly she was standing before a male, someone who seemed familiar and yet she couldn't put her finger on it.

He was Tea Lens the founder of the Gamma City Council and he had retired two years ago, moved and Aruba and quit. Well actually Eadyln though that he had keeled over and well...went kapoot but that wasnt the case. "Wait, you're alive?!" She had asked in amazement, hearing the slight chuckle in his voice before he began to explain everything that happened and suddenly some things made sense. Nodding her head, her eyes went wide when he mentioned he wanted her to become a member of the Rev Squad, and the fact that she could have friends made her heart race. "Sign me up!" Eadyln said excitedly before he could even as if she wanted to join.

With a bright smile, the teen had found herself standing in front of 43 Lam Rev Drive, brow eyes wide as saucers. "Dont...be weird." She muttered to herself as she took a deep breath and made her way into the mansion, eyes widening even more as she gazed at what stood before her. It was bigger than her old house, even bigger than Freezoid's house. Wandering around the house, Eadyln ran a hand through her hair, looking at the house, the white furniture, the staircase. It seemed as if it was a scene out of the movies.

tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko2_r2_250.gif

Making her way up to the second floor, Eadyln looked through about half the rooms that were there before she found one that she liked. It seemed slick and modern, a little on the guyish side but she loved it. "Enough rooms for books. Nice computer, fairly big closet...Perfect! A wide grin stretched across her features as she turned towards the bed and let out a small laugh, running and jumping on it. "This is incredible!" The feeling of positivity that ran through her veins was indescribable. "But it's kind of chilly."

Standing up, Eadyln realized that the house was warm considering the fact that it was winter outside, but the thing was it made her freezing cold. Scouring around the room, she found the thermostat and turned it down to a nice and warm temperature (for her at least), where others would probably find it freezing cold. Once the room was the perfect temperature to her, the young teen looked around the room, letting out a long sigh and running a hand through her hair. "Now what?" Edee muttered under her breath as she gazed at the things that were set up in her room.

There was a television if she wanted some noise, a nice computer that would allow her to do...whatever she wanted to do, a nice big bed that allowed her to roll around and a closet that would fit all of her clothes. Though now that she thought about it, she should probably transfer everything from her luggage to the closet that stood off to the side. Humming softly, Eadyln moved over towards the closet and started to move her clothes from her luggage, singing a little tune. Though upon hearing someone halfheartedly ask if someone was home, a bright smile stretched across her face.

"Oh someone's here!" A bright little shout left her lips as she raced out of her room and down the hall back towards the stairs. She believed that they were downstairs, that was her intention though upon seeing a sign that red Casa del Josef, Eadyln paused and backed up. She peeked her head around the wall, gazing into the room. "Hiya! I'm Eadyln, but most people say that's a mouth full so they call me Edee. Well...actually I dont have many friends so no one really calls me that except for my parents." She rambled, something she did when she was nervous, and played with the tips of her fingers, another thing she did when she was nervous.

"Oh I'm sorry, where are my manners? What's your name? It's a pleasure to meet you!" Eadyln stuck out her hand for the boy to shake. a bright smile that reached her eyes was on her face as she looked at the male.[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Josef lay back on his bed and breathed out slowly. Now he had a chance to think, it occurred to him just how quick he was to accept an invitation from another super, immediately after being burnt by Dynaman. I wonder what that says about me... Josef rolled on to his front, staring pensively at the wood grain of his partially open bedroom door. Josef let a "psshhh" of air out from a partially closed mouth and mentally shrugged. Naivety can be a virtue sometimes. maybe. I guess.
Deep in thought, Josef didn't hear the exclamation from upstairs, or the sound of Eadyln rushing down the stairs. Josef was broken from his reverie when a cheerful yet nervous young woman poked her head around the door and let a torrent of nervous introduction stream into the air.
Josef smiled at the lady's energy. As she fiddled with her fingers nervously, she seemed to make her mind up about something and lit up the room with a warm, genuine smile.
76e86bf72d.jpg
"Oh I'm sorry, where are my manners? What's your name? It's a pleasure to meet you!" Josef took the girls hand, and almost recoiled at once; her hand was freezing "Hi there-whoa... ahem, sorry, good to meet such a friendly face, I'm Josef." He said with a smile, greeting the girl amd trying to get past the bump in conversation, "Are you ok? Your hand's freezing." Josef paused and actually thought for a second, before he broke into a smile; "Oh, wait, let me guess. Entropy manipulation? No, temperature manipulation. Where's my notepad." Josef's face fell. "wait a second. my stuff! My notepad! Shit I left everything at home!" Josef facepalmed furiously "He can create entire universes but he can't pack a bag!? What the fuck!" Josef sat on his bed grumpily. "Sorry, it's just... Fuck. I'll have to get it delivered all the way here. Wherever "here" is."

Nikolai had a normal morning, nothing had gone freakishly weird. For the past couple weeks he'd been sleeping in till 7 as opposed to waking up at 4am to go be Spectre's coffee runner. He enjoyed it. This was the third straight day he'd not worn pants. He had been sitting on his couch, eating cereal wearing boxers and an old Bob Marley shirt. After he finished the cereal, he drank the milk and sat for a minute or two. He reluctantly stood and grabbed the cereal off of his counter then poured some more in the bowl. He walked to the fridge to grab some milk and pulled it open, he set the bowl on the counter next to the fridge and pulled the milk out of the fridge. He closed the fridge and went to pour it into the bowl. He undid the cap and began pouring, then a sudden rush and he was somewhere else. He felt the milk hit the weirdly colored platform at his feet, his feet felt the cold milk as he jumped.

"Shit," Nikolai cursed as he looked around, the landscape definitely wasnt his apartment. This was some whole other world. He spotted Tea Lens. One of the older heroes of Gamma City, this guy had been a legend at one point. Then they discharged him, voted that he was getting too old and paranoid for the good of the city.

"What is going on dude?" Tea Lens offered Nikolai the chance to join a new team. Nikolai couldnt refuse, he'd been out of work for too long and it was huge to be working with Tea Lens. The guy was a damn legend. Nikolai happily agreed and found himself back at home. He quickly put on some pants and packed some stuff. He grabbed some of his favorite possessions and carried them down to the street to his old El Camino. He grabbed his air mattress and tossed it and the inflater in his passenger seat. He was incredibly exited. He arrived at the address of the modern home and smiled, it was way nicer than his dive apartment. He parked on the road and walked up to the house entering the code.

"Freakin Tea Lens man," Nikolai said as he opened the door and walked inside. First thing he noticed was how white the room was, looking down his boots were a bit dirty. He didnt bother to take them off, who would really care. Tea could probably just poof away the dirt. Nikolai walked in and looked around a bit. Nikolai walked around and found a room, it wasnt particularly large but it was nice. He smiled and set down his bag.

"No more paying rent," He said as he dropped to the floor and laid down for a brief nap.

tumblr_ng3bbmZLsM1qjqxmoo1_500.gif

Eric was at the bank when Tea Lens 'teleported' him. He had gotten a call from the bank telling him that an unknown person had deposited three hundred dollars in his checking account. It was pretty obvious that Mr. Media had sent it, and he had been in the process of arguing with the teller about returning the money. She said that the 'unknown person' knew he would want to do that, and she had orders not to. And he said that if they didn't take the money back he was going to build a hotel for dogs. It was a pretty interesting and heated conversation. Eric knew that Mr. Media meant well, and that he was sorry about firing him, but Eric just needed some time to do his own thing and figure out what he wanted to do in life. He still had his three paychecks and was doing fine with those, he didn't need any handouts. And he was about to say that when suddenly he the bank was gone and he was standing in front of Tea Lens. Well--Sprawled in front of Tea Lens puking his guts out was more accurate. Apparently some people didn't respond well to the whole 'suddenly ripping you away from your dimension' thing.

After Tea Lens gave him the whole run down of the situation, Eric couldn't help but think that this was what he was searching for! What a huge coincidence right--No, no! It was fate! He needed a purpose in life and here was the greatest superhero of all time, giving him a purpose! "I'll do it!" He had squealed, his voice rising to octaves native to a five year old girl.

And so here he was. Standing in front of Tea Lens' mansion/secret base/retirement home. Even as he entered, Eric couldn't help the huge smile that was plastered onto his face. He was just so damn happy! This was going to be awesome. AWE-SOME.

"Hello, hello, hello!" He called as he eagerly peaked in most of the rooms. After getting hissed at by a girl with wild curly hair, he jumped back and stumbled into what he was now calling, Eric-Topia. Because it was awesome and if he could ever design a room, this would be the end result. However his joy was practically destroyed when his landlord called. "Khan, what the hell, you skipped rent day!" The old man snarled immediately, without a 'how are you' or anything. "Oh! Oh, man I am so sorry. I just-I got caught up in--

"Don't need to know. Don't care. I told you last month that you only get two warnings."

"Well to be fair, most establishments use the three strike system so--

"I'm putting your stuff up. It's first come first serve so if you want 'em, you better hurry on over here."

"But I'm on the other side of the city!"

"Not my problem." Click.

"Craa-p. Crap crap crap crap." Eric groaned. There was no way that he would get to his apartment quick enough to salvage anything, the people in that neighborhood were like vultures. Literally. Up and coming villain, Buzzard Beauty briefly turned everyone in that area into vultures for three weeks and they still retained some of the traits even after being turned back.

"Aw man, what am I supposed to do?" He whined, flopping back on his bed and staring at the ceiling. A memory of his argument at the bank popped into his head and he once again let out another oh so manly scream. "Thank you, Mr. Media!" He yelled to no one in particular. "Alright, cool beans, after the meeting in the dining room, I'll go shopping! Wonder if anyone here would want to come with me. Probably not that hissing girl..."

Tagged: Anybody

27_d.jpg

After a boy randomly entered her room, and Pearl responded very inhumanely-- literally--Pancakes urged her to venture out and talk to somebody. If you don't make friends now, everyone's gonna step on your tail and steal your scraps. Were the cat's exact words, but whatever, same dif.

Pearl exited her room--Pancakes had opted to go back to sleep--and padded down the hall, glancing over her shoulder every so often out of habit. You never know when someone will pop out and mess with her. Peaking into one room, Pearl saw a boy lying on the floor and freaked out. She saw the rise and fall of his chest, but why was he on the floor? Was he unconscious? Well obviously he was--but was he like medically in need or something? Creeping forward, Pearl nudged the guys foot with her toe.

"You dead?" Was the only thing she could think of to ask.

Tagged: @HellHoundWoof

Last edited:
Nikolai had a small puddle of drool forming under his mouth when he woke up. He heard a feminine voice and almost took away sight, then he remembered he'd fallen asleep fully clothed. He pushed himself up on the floor and stood brushing his hands off. He was facing his window then turned around and was confronted by a girl. She had curly brown hair and looked like she wasnt living anywhere, she must've been one of the other recruits. Nikolai took a few steps forward and put out a hand to greet her.

"I'm Nikolai Luzchezek," Nikolai said with a calm smile, "I'm also called Alter, I work with Spectre, the teleportation douche."

Nikolai stopped a moment then remembered Spectre wasnt his boss anymore, not after that nasty business with a broken leg.

"Formerly worked with Spectre, actually," He said with a smile, "So who are you? I cant really see anything big from looks. Do you fly?"

Looking over her she didnt seem exceedingly special, but then again neither was Nikolai. His power had some of the worst backlashes he'd ever seen. Maybe this girl did something cool, or was really strong. Maybe she was related to Tea Lens. The possibilities were strange. But if she had a seriously cool power she'd probably be dressed a little better. Nikolai didnt want to mention the homeless thing, usually that brought up issues and people wanted to talk about that stuff.

[fieldbox=Clarissa Riley Scott , #8b11bf, solid]
tumblr_mtp2tiR0471r78fh8o1_250.gif

Click here to reference Clarissa.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

Buildings flew past Clarissa as she drove her Subaru to 43 Lam Rev Drive, vaguely aware of her GPS instructing her where to go. Mostly, she was enhancing her sense of sight, as she usually did when she was driving. She had only been sixteen when she realized that it helped her prevent car crashes. But, of course, to enhance her sigh she had to tone down her other senses. Hearing included. As she drove her mind wandered to the previous night.

She had been making spaghetti in her tiny kitchen, trying to hurry and finish before her parents arrived. She was having them over for dinner to break some news to them: Clarissa wasn't going to be able to make rent again that month, and would likely be kicked out. She was planning on telling her parents she needed to move back in over their favorite meal. She reached for the jar of spaghetti sauce and twisted it open.

That was when Tea Lens decided to contact her, and the jar slipped from her hands with the sudden change of environment. In the strange universe he put her in she found herself temporarily unable to heighten her sense of hearing- or perhaps it was just that there was nothing for her to hear. She kept her shock to herself, initially thinking that she was in trouble. Which was why his proposal surprised herself so much.

Why would anyone recruit me for a team? She wondered, biting her lower lip. It's not like I can really do anything helpful... maybe it's just because I'm a sidekick and he's trying to create a team of underdogs. But... Gamma City? I can't possibly move there, my whole life is here. The young girl remembered her rent issue, realizing that if she took the job she'd have somewhere else to live. Other than her parents basement, anyways. Her brown eyes flickered back to Tea Lens, and she heaved a sigh. "Fine, okay, I'll join," she said reluctantly. It was no secret that 'Bloodhound' was not planning on returning to the superhero business, and so at the time she was sure that she'd back out last minute. He told her where to go, and with that she was back in her kitchen.

Of course, the jar she had dropped shattered, sending spaghetti sauce everywhere. "Oh, no, no, no," the young female had muttered as she stepped out of the mess, staring at it in horror. She had just washed her floors with bleach. To make things worse, the doorbell rang...

'You have arrived at your destination.'

Clary hadn't even realized she was still following the directions given to her by the GPS. She parked in front of the mansion and leaned over to get a good look at it. No strong odors, she thought before listening into the building, six heartbeats. Okay, you can do this, just don't point out anything hurtful. She climbed out of her car and opened her trunk.

Clary had brought nearly everything she owned, except for large furniture and dishes. Which meant she had a lot of luggage. To be specific, Clary brought five suitcases and three bags. For now, she slung a black backpack over she shoulders and picked up a purple suitcase. She grabbed her box of baby wipes, her trunk was closed, her car beeped as the doors locked, and then she approached the door. Her eyes focused on the doorknob, which was already swarming with germs- probably from those who had already arrived at the over sized house. Without a word Clary grabbed a fresh baby wipe and used it to pull open the door.

The room she entered was nearly completely white- except for the dirt that had been tracked in. "Ew," she whispered to herself, using the wipe to clean her own shoes before walking into the mansion and around the dirt marks on the ground. Clary ascended the stair case, and walked past several rooms that were already occupied.

Now her sense of smell was being assaulted, there seemed to be someone in the house who was homeless before this. Clary enhanced her sense of taste in order to avoid the smell- which meant she could taste what she had for breakfast.
tumblr_inline_n9us4nNllY1r2g66c.gif
In theory that wouldn't be so bad, but all she could think about was how she needed to brush her teeth again.

Clary found a room with purple walls- her favorite color- a queen sized bed, a desk and dresser, as well as a walk in closet. "This will do," she said to herself, setting her bags down on the bed. "But, it does need to be cleaned." While most people would never notice this, Clary could see tiny stains on the floor, dust all over the furniture and in the air- she could taste the dust as she breathed in.

Clary opened up her backpack, pulling out all of her cleaning supplies. She started by putting on yellow gloves that went up past her elbows and pulling out her disinfectant wipes. Humming to herself, the brunette began to use the wipes to clean the dust off the furniture.

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox=Eadyln Ahren Chase ✯ Icee
, #7171C6, solid]

tumblr_my83ia0SpN1ruo0fko4_r1_250.gif

[spoili]
wpid-Cute-Summer-Outfits-Tumblr-Shorts-2014-2015-1.jpg
[/spoili]

This was it, this was her chance to finally make friends and Eadyln was going to take this chance and hold on tight. The fact that there was a chance that there would be people that would accept her got her heart racing. She felt as the male's hand connected with hers, watching as he almost recoiled at her touch and part of her deflated a bit. Of course he was going to recoil at her touch, her body was freezing cold while his was...actually warm.

Josef:"Are you okay? You're hand's freezing."

His comment pulled her out of her own thoughts and she blinked, looking at the male that was older than her, or that's what it seemed like. Just before Eadyln could reply, she watched as he broke out into a smile before questioning her about the powers that she had and then realizing that he didn't have his stuff. "Oh I have an idea! I'll be back!" With that the teen ran out of the room and back up the stairs, sprinting to her own room. She couldn't solve his whole clothes ordeal but she could probably solve his journal problem. Though what if he didn't want it? Well she could still at least try right? Bursting into her room, Eadyln looked around the area a small frown on her face before she launched herself over towards her suitcases and bags, immediately going through them. "Where did I put it?" She muttered to herself.

Clothes were thrown left and right, books were gently set down and put into messy piles and the once clean room looked as if a hurricane had ripped through. Of course she would fix it later, but she didnt want to keep Josef waiting any longer than she probably was. The mess of clothes got bigger and the pile of books mixed with journals worth of years of years of feelings, messing hand writing that got better and, love and care that had been poured into it. Eadyln distinctly remembered buying some new journals just a few days ago, knowing that the one she had currently was almost done; containing only two more pages that could hole who knows how many words. "Oh finally!" She claimed brightly as she picked it up and quickly grabbed a pen, heading over towards her door and glancing back at her room once more.

"Yikes, I'll need to do some serious cleaning."

Sighing, the teen left her room and dashed back down the stairs, bursting back into Josef's room, a bright smile on her face. "So you commented that you didnt have your notepad and everything, and while I can't fix the fact that you dont have your clothes, I can maybe offer something for the notepad situation. Here." Eadyln handed Josef the journal (even though it wasn't a notepad) along with a pen and gave him a warm smile. "It's no notepad, but I was thinking that it would do for now. I mean who knows how long it will take for your things to be shipped her and uhm...haha well yeay." She laughed nervously, holding the new writing pad and utensil out to him. She wished that she didnt ramble when she was nervous, wishing that she was able to just talk smoothly. But it was hard, she never really interacted with those around her that much so it was going to take some time getting used to.

tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko2_r2_250.gif

"O-of course you don't have to take it if you don't want it. I just thought that it would give you a place to write your observations or...uhm whatever you want to write." She ran a hand through her hair and let out a long breath, giving him a faint smile. Despite feeling rather awkward, Eadyln was still ecstatic to know that there was a chance she would finally have friends, that is if she didnt annoy them too much. Chewing on her lower lip; her hazel brown eyes met his gaze and then she looked down once more. She wished that she wasn't so awkward, and hopefully though as she got to know more people within this group her social interactions would get better, less rusty and awkward. Letting out a long breath and running a hand through her hair, she glanced back up at Josef and let out a long sigh trying to figure out what she should do next.

"Uhm, and to answer your previous question, I'm actually able to breath ice." Eadyln told him and then shook her head. "Hmm actually I dont think I state that right. But I can freeze things, so I guess kind of like breathing ice, but then again it's not. But it's not like I can freeze things that long, and it makes me really cold, well only in the summer but in the winter, it's really warm and oh...." Realizing that she was rambling, Edee immediately stopped talking and let out another little nervous laugh, shaking her head as if scolding herself. "Sorry..." She understood that some people didnt like when she rambled and they found it weird, constantly telling her to shut up or stop talking.

"Oh...uhm I have a small question." Eadyln fiddled with her fingers in front of her. "What's....it like to be warm in the summer? [/fieldbox]

Tagged: @PigIron

[fieldbox=Matthew Thomas Jackson ♛ Firwa
, #008B45, solid]

tumblr_ljovcxBlSn1qb9n2vo1_500.gif

[spoili]
2bc49212c0b6f6fa065aaa8da8790b0d.jpg
[/spoili]

Live never usually worked out in Matthew's favor; which sucked and just made him want to punch a wall sometimes. It had only been a few weeks since he was fired and Matthew could still taste the dirt in his mouth despite having brushed his teeth twenty times already. Stupid Salamander. That was the problem with superheros. They believed that they were high and mighty, all that, deserved only good things. All of that was bull crap.

Letting out a long groan, Matthew fell back on a tattered couch, one that had holes, smelled terrible and he was pretty sure housed bugs. But this was his home for now. After he was fired he managed to find a place that didnt cost too much money and by that it was an abandoned warehouse that some fisherman owned. He picked up odd jobs and was able to afford a few clothes; the bare necessities. Closing his eyes and flinging his arm over his eyes; Matthew just wanted to fall asleep after a long day of hauling fish.

Though sleep was obviously something that he wasnt going to be getting. Suddenly Matthew found himself standing before Tea Lens talking about how he wanted to start up something called a Rev Squad. "No way, I'm no joining." Matthew stated firmly, crossing his arms over his chest. "I had enough troubles with Salamander and I dont need any more troubles with a new group of sidekicks." He grumbled. Honestly it was that Matthew had nothing against anyone that wanted to join or even Tea Lens but working with others wasnt his thing. It was rare that he even worked with Salamander as he got older. Matthew lacked love and compassion from parents, he lacked their warmth, bright smiles, comforting words; all things he had never experienced.

People wasnt his thing, interacting with them wasnt his thing, talking, speaking, hanging out, none of that was his thing. Honestly, Matthew rather haul fish than talk with others, though he reeked of fish, something that disgusted him. The male was about to blow the older male off (after all he was an old superhero) but he had asked Matthew to hear him out. The story of Tea Lens and what he wanted to accomplish intrigued Matthew, though it didnt show on his face, and he actually ended up listening to the what the Rev Squad was. After the end of the story and much consideration, Matthew agreed. Something that he never expected though was Tea Lens to say he was going to be moving to a house with all the other people.

Before he could even protest, the older male was gone and Matthew was back in the warehouse, the smell of fish flooding his nostrils. "Damn old man..." He grumbled as he began to gather his things up. He tricked him, waiting till he agreed before he told him that he was going to live with others. Oh well, at least he was going to have a nicer place to stay, a place to freshen up and a better roof over his head. Once everything was gathered up, he thanked the fisherman, paid him one last time and Matthew was on his way towards the address.

tumblr_muoewl7Kp51r900yso3_250.gif

Standing before it, Matthew gazed up at the building; he stood outside at 43 Lam Rev Drive. "Damn... He muttered under his breath before he made his way inside, pristine white furniture standing before him and faint voices of others that were already here floated towards his ears. Shifting uncomfortably, Matthew let out a long sigh and shook his head as he realized he had to find a room. Slowly making his way around the house and hoping that he wouldnt run into anyone (he still smelled like fish) he quickly found a room. It was very nice, a queen sized bed, a desk with a nice computer, a nice chair, a rather huge closet that he didnt even need since he didn't own hat many clothes and a place to put all his books.

Ah yes books. Matthew didnt have many but he had more than people who werent that well off did. To him books were a huge priority and they even topped clothes, he would buy a new book over a shirt if he had to. He could relate to the characters and besides, it gave him something to do since he didnt socialize. Looking around the room, Matthew set his stuff down and sniffed his shirt, cringing. First things first, he needed a shower. Quickly grabbing bar of soap from his bag he headed into a nearby bathroom, one that contained a shower and started up the water. Matthew quickly hopped into the shower and started to wash up. The water hit his body and he let out a small sigh, feeling as his muscles relaxed and the tension from before eased. Not wanting to take too long, he quickly hopped out, toweled himself off and got dressed into a fresh pair of pants. Draping the towel over his shoulders, Matthew searched for his shirt, swearing that he had brought it in with him. [/fieldbox]

Tagged: Anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: PigIron and Brea

Eric remained in his room for a couple of more minutes before nature began to call, and he set out to find a bathroom. The mere thought of using the restroom got him nervous. How was he going to manage his...Hair business? The rooms didn't have bathrooms attached to them, so he'd have to share with everyone else, which meant that he'd have to take longer in the bathroom getting his hair out of the drains...He hoped the rest of the squad would be patient with him. Or maybe he could get some sort of vacuu--

"Whoa!" He yelped, as he slipped on something in the hallway, and his left foot went flying into the air as he fell down. He landed on his back and groaned for a second, before rolling over and glowering at the cause of his blunder--A shirt. Frowning, he picked it up and glanced up at the door that it was in front of. "Anybody lose a shirt?" He asked, as he rapped on the door twice.

Tagged: @ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ [Matthew]

27_d.jpg

As soon as the guy began speaking, Pearl kind of wanted to walk away, but she wouldn't be able to survive here if she didn't at least try to make friends, or at least be nice.

"Nice to meet you," She muttered and ran a hand through her thick and curly hair. "I'm Pearl or Katastrophe. I didn't choose the name, my former douche nugget boss crashed my interview...Uh yeah." She cleared her throat, not sure of whether she should proceed with cooperation or abrasiveness. She chose the latter. "You didn't tell me your power, why should I tell you mine?" She asked, crossing her arms and pursing her lips. It was then that she noticed the guy had offered his hand to shake and she took it and gave it a half hearted wiggle.
- - -
Meanwhile, Pancakes had grown bored of napping and decided to explore. She slunk out of Pearl's room and straight into the one of the opposite side of the hall. The room was occupied by a girl with curly hair like Pearl, but her entire scent was different and smelled like the people who came out of the building that she had lived behind before (a hospital). Darting forward, Pancakes slid under the bed and made herself comfortable. Pearl's room was nice, but the bed was on the ground, so Pancakes had no place to hide her treasures if and when she caught them. The house didn't have any rodents to her knowledge, but she'd find something eventually and this was where she was going to put them.

Tagged: @HellHoundWoof
Tagged: @Brea

Nikolai smirked, Katastrophe. Maybe her power was innately bad luck. He was a little surprised by how stand offish she was against telling her power, he didnt think it mattered. He let his smile fall then explained his powers.

"Well," He said putting emphasis on the first word, "They call me Alter because I can take away senses, but every sense I take away from people in the area I take away from myself. I wont demonstrate because it's definitely scary the first time you go blind. But I can make you go deaf for a second."

Nikolai's powers worked without any significant movement or change in his own body language. It was just something in his mind. The girl wouldnt notice at first, or would anyone else unless they were mid conversation. Nikolai began speaking knowing he wouldnt be heard and spoke in Russian just to be sure. He said she looked pretty good for a hobo. He let sound return and held out his hands.

"Voila, I take away senses in roughly a 20 foot bubble. It's very useful for pranks but other than that I'm screwed using it in the field." Nikolai smirked, "You're turn Pearly."

The only thing harder than being homeless is being homeless and gluten free. Shit without gluten was hard to find and usually more expensive. He was flipping through his bills that he had been able to collect from street performing that day. He had yet to find a job in the small amount of time he has been homeless. He was sitting in the back of his car that he had bought when he was working with Mega Man still, typing away on his laptop as he stole the wifi from the nearest coffee place.

He was waiting for the gym's peak time to be able to sneak in and take another shower before turning in for the night. He was just about to grab his shower stuff when everything burst into light. He felt like he was floating but all he felt was terror. He opened his mouth and was about to start screaming bloody murder.

Then Tea Lens was in front of him. He clamped his mouth shut, eyes gazing upon the man skeptically. Tea Lens paid his obvious distress no mind as he just began to speak. Rev Squad? He was nodding before the man even finished. A place to stay, food in his stomach, and a reason to live....it was all he needed. He mentally took down the address and was soon being tossed back to his own dimension. He scrambled to grab his note pad and write down that address before he forgot.

He jumped out of the car and went to the library down the street to print off directions. He climbed into the car afterwards and began his journey with the little gas he had left. He patted the Tupperware container on the seat next to him where his little hedgehog was nestled down. "Molly, things are looking up..."

He had barely made it to the house, his gas light haven been on for about five mile. Luckily he made it and parked in the drive way of the beautiful house. "Not as nice as Mega Man's." he commented as he climbed out of the car, looking around him suspiciously. He moved to the backseat to gather his things into the bags and boxes he had used to move his things out of Mega Man's home. He got the last of the stuff out of the trunk, tucking Molly's box inside the box in his arms.

He stared at the door and blinked a few times. A code. He needed a code. Tea Lens had mentioned a code. He swore loudly. "Fuck my fucking short term memory!" he snapped. He kicked the door a few times. "Hey! Someone let me in!" It was a squad right? More people had to be there....
@ Anyone​

Josef watched as Edee raced off to her room with a light smile of amusement that softened the whole fact that his stuff was probably a good distance away in Omicron City, where Josef had been living for the first 22 years of his life.
Josef turned on his new computer and looked into exactly where 43 Lam Rev Drive was in the grand scheme of things was, and it hit him that this was the first time since childhood holidays he had left his home town.
It was a fresh start in a new city. Just what the doctor ordered.

Navigating to an online map, Josef entered 43 Lam Rev Drive, to discover that his new home was in the suburbs of Gamma City, a good thousand miles away from Omicron city. Rubbing his temple with the palm of his hand, Josef got on the website of a moving company and started entering the details of his request. He had just finished making the request and was sighing at the fact that he was going to have to wait a whole week before his stuff arrived when Edee returned, bounding in with a hopeful grin shining from her face and managing to cheer Josef up immediately.
Explaining that she had a journal for Josef to have, She offered the small book, and Josef couldn't help but grin with gratitude. "Wow, that's... gosh, really good of you, thanks!" Josef felt a warmth in his chest as he took the book and pen. This woman was very trusting and gracious, just giving away her stuff to a person she just met. Or maybe she's just anxious to make friends? Josef thought, looking up at Eadyln for a moment, pausing.

well, that make two of us.

"I'll keep good care of it, thanks a bunch. This is great, I hate not being able to write stuff down, and my stuff's all the way in Omicron City. It'll take a week for it to arrive." opening it up, Josef wrote in quick, untidy handwriting:
To do:
- Find a way to thank Eadyln
- Buy clothes and junk for the week

Josef paused as a thought came to him, before writing;
-Check to see if anything else needs buying around the house
-Meet other Rev squad members and ask them if they want anything from the shops or if they want to come.

Glancing out the window at the garden lit by a noon day sun, and back at his PC, the map site still open, Josef looked over his hastily scrawled list, and took inventory of what was in his pockets; (wallet, phone, headphones) before smiling quietly and nodding to Edee; "Alright, Edee, I have a plan."

5d98c45384.jpg

Josef glanced back and clicked away at the computer screen, checking the surrounding area, while saying "There's a mall about fifteen minutes away on the R-70 bus line, one leaves in about an hour." Josef set the computer to sleep, "It'll let me buy some stuff to live off before all my stuff gets here in a week, and I figure I could get us lunch or dinner or whatever to thank you for the book." Josef walked to his half-open bedroom door, opened it, and turned back to his new friend, "But for now, shall we go and introduce ourselves to the others, Edee?" Josef suggested, gesturing an 'after you' with a little wave.

As he did so, however, he heard a thump, a pause and a; "Anybody lose a shirt?"
Josef looked at the stairs and raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like the first laundry complaint of the house. With this many people living together I can't imagine it's the last one we'll be hearing either."

Last edited by a moderator:

[fieldbox=Clarissa Riley Scott , #8b11bf, solid]
tumblr_n2eiqjar7U1r9zhmno3_250.gif

Click here to reference Clarissa.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

Dusting did not take long, and once that was finished Clarissa pulled a spray bottle out of her backpack. She went down the stairs, finding a bathroom right beside them. Clary hummed to herself as she filled the bottle halfway with water, and then went back up to the room she had claimed as her own.

The female then pulled out her own bottle of bleach, adding it to the water in her spray battle. She dug for a rag in her bag, and once she found it Clary was on her hands and knees. She'd spray one section of the floor, watch closely as the bleach did it's job, and once it was finished she would wipe it up and move on. It was a slow and tedious process, but Clarissa liked to watch as the nasty germs were killed off. Later she would wash her floor again, with her Swiffer mop. This step was just to get rid of the majority of the germs.

With her eyes focused in on the bleach molecules doing their work her other senses were weaker than normal. Which was why she hadn't noticed the creature running into her room and finding a nice place to hide underneath her bed. In fact, it wasn't even until Clary moved to get underneath her bed that she realized the cat was in the room at all. Her heightened sense switched from sight to smell, and then almost immediately to hearing- Just in time to hear someone outside shouting to be let in (Guillermo). She would have gone to let him in, if her attention was not focused on the creature that she needed to get rid of before it's smell would be able to linger in her room.

After all, the cat smelled worse than most of the dumpsters from Clarissa's home city. And, that was saying something.

Luckily, her mother had loved cats, and so Clarissa was not afraid to handle them. Growing up it was not uncommon for her mother's cats to try and spend time in Clarissa's room, and she she had gotten very used to kicking them out. It was somewhat like a chore for her. "Here kitty, kitty," Clary cooed with a gentle tone as she reached out for Pancakes.

As she often did when she reached for something, Clarissa enhanced her sense of sight once more, in order to see exactly what she was about to touch. Her eyes focused on a bug within the cats fur, and as her eyes gradually zoomed in a clearer image of the bug was presented to her. Sadly, Clarissa was very familiar with the insect. Her features twisted in horror as she faced the vicious vermin, her gloved hand jerking back.

Clarissa scrambled away from the bed, still on her hands and knees. "F-f- Fleas!" She screeched as she struggled to get to her feet. After some stumbling Clarissa managed to get out of her bedroom and down the hall a few feet, her heart beating extremely fast.

For a moment, Clary stood in the hallway silently. Her breathing was heavy and her sense of feeling took over. She could feel the cool sweat running down the back of her neck, which did little to calm her. Finally, when she was able to collect her thoughts, she angrily called out, "Who the hell brought their flea bag with them?"

@Wonderful Thing @MunBrad
[/fieldbox]​

27_d.jpg

Ah, this is why I don't talk to people. Because when they could just stop at the explanation they just have to add a demonstration. She thought as the guy she had just met a second ago, took away her hearing. Times likes this was when she wished she had a more offensive power so she could retaliate with a bone shattering kick to the crotch, but alas, she had to settle for hissing at the guy in a mix of outrage and panic. When her hearing returned, she briefly thought about delivering that crotch jab anyway, when suddenly a voice shrieked about a flea bag. Pearl's eyes widened and she dashed out of the room and slid to a stop in front of an angry looking girl with curly hair.

"...I was going to give her a bath." Was all that she could say, paired with a 'whoops! my bad!' shrug. The 'her' in question came flouncing out of the room and Pearl snatched her up. "I have some lavender oil if you want it..." She said in an attempt to make amends.

@HellHoundWoof
@Brea

[fieldbox=Eadyln Ahren Chase * Icee]

Was she desperate to make friends? Probably. Maybe desperate was the wrong word, but Eadyln sure as heck wanted to make friends. Though some people would easily call her stupid for giving a gift to someone that she had just met. But it wasnt as if she really needed that journal to begin with, she already had two new ones that had yet to be opened. She grinned when Joseph thanked her and then continued to talk about how he hated not being able to write stuff down and then moved on to talk about where they could go shopping.

"Oh that sounds so fun, I'd love to go!" She stated happily as she headed out the door, hearing someone ask if anyone lost a shirt and then her new friend commenting that, that was the first complained. Just then a shrill shriek ran throughout the house and Eadyln cringed.

"It sounds like someone is not happy that someone else brought a pet." She said, hoping that nothing too bad would happen. Poor little Eadyln, living in her own little world and naive to the fact that not everyone would get along. She could hope though and hope is something that she would do. "Anyway, I'm really excited to go out, even though I just got here and we should probably meet others. And maybe we can even see if others want to join." She rambled, shivering slightly at the warmth of the house. While others would be relieved to stay inside where it was obviously warm and cozy, to her it felt as if she was freezing her butt off. Like a regular standing outside in a blizzard, summer and warm places were like blizzards to Eadyln and she hated it.

@PigIron[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Matthew Thomas Jackson : Firwa]

He searched and searched for his shirt but Matthew couldnt seem to find it. Letting out a long groan he ran a hand through his damp hair and shook his head. Of course he could go out in the hall without a shirt, his bedroom wasnt too far but with more and more people coming into the house, he didnt want them to think that he was some kind of tool or something. Not that he really cares in the first place. Matthew was so lost in his thoughts that he nearly missed the rap on the door and the voice that floated through. Blinking he moved towards the door and opened it, seeing a male holding his shirt.

"Oh...thanks, I must have dropped it when I went to shower." He said, moving to take it and pulling it over his head. "I'm Matthew." He greeted, rather cold and blunt but that was his personality. He was about to say more when he heard someone yell about bringing a flea bag and boy that girl did not sound happy. He sighed wondering if it would be like this the whole time that they were all living together. Running a hand through his damp hair once more, he blinked and looked back towards the male.

"Oh sorry, the place is all yours." He told the male before him and moving aside, giving an awkward salute and heading of down to the sound of voices and finding a small group, one girl commenting that she had lavender oil or something and another girl that seemed to be seething. Why did girls seem to be so angry at each other? Not that he would actually know, it just seemed that girls were always going after each other. At least that's what it seemed like to Matthew. Wondering what was going on, Matthew shoved his hands into his pockets, standing around the others that were nearby and wondering if now would be the right time to introduce himself. Probably not, but he could always do that later.

@Wonderful Thing @Brea @HellHoundWoof[/fieldbox]​

Nikolai watched the girl give him what looked like a very angry look. She probably was going to be someone he wound up having beef with, but that didnt matter. Either she'd get easier to talk to or he'd get used to it. It was then he heard a very loud scream. It made him incredibly curious, particularly because he didnt know anybody else at present. He walked out of his room and spotted a new girl, she was of pale skin and dark hair. She seemed like she'd had a home before, very clean. She didnt look much younger than him but it was definitely noticeable she was either in school or fresh out. She looked like she'd just seem somebody die but in reality it was only a small cat, which Pearl proceeded scoop up. Nikolai wondered if the girl was speaking to the cat right now, or if she made mewing sounds when she did it. The new girl was gonna give the cat a bath. Weird.

"You cant go around snatching other people's cats," Nikolai said crossing his arms and spreading his legs slightly, "I'm almost certain that's a jailtime deal, or maybe Tea Lens puts you in a special little prison world."

@Brea @Wonderful Thing @Stargazer

Eric nearly forgot that he needed to use the bathroom, and rushed in as soon as the other male vacated, with only a "I'm Eric! Nice to meet you!" over his shoulder.

When he finished, he considered trying to find Matthew or maybe intercept the growing crowd in the hall that was surrounding two girls, one cradling a cat and the other looking like she wanted to skin it. Then he heard what he thought was shouting and a glance out the window, proved his ears to be correct. There was a g--girl? Standing outside the gates, probably wanting to get in.

Always eager to help out, Eric left the house and made the short walk over to the gate. He smiled widely at the...He was pretty sure she was a girl. But looking closer...Either way it didn't matter. Girl or boy, it seemed the individual was to be an addition to the squad. With a smile, Eric unlocked the gate. "Hey there, I'm Eric or Monster, though I'd prefer you call me Eric on a day to day basis, can you imagine if I made appointments under Monster?" He blabbered, unable to simply say, 'Hi, how are you?' like normal people often did. It was just that he was so excited to make new friends after having only one friend for 9 years, he didn't want to blow the chance, so he needed to stop this word vomit, ponto, effective immediately.

Tagged: @MunBrad

Josef nodded as Eadyln mentioned the others "You're right there, Edee. Let's go and find some people to 'chill' with." He replied, trying and failing to hide a grin at his own awful pun as he scribbled down the address of the mall and the bus he had to catch on the first page of his notepad. Taking the stairs from the first floor up to the second, Josef caught snatches of a conversation from the hubbub above; "-hell brought their flea bag with them?" "-some lavender oil if you want it-" "-snatching other people's cats-", Josef turned and raised an eyebrow to Eadyln at the confrontation.
It was as he was looking over at Edee that he saw that she was shivering in the warm corridor, this, paired with the odd spiel about warmth in the winter caused Josef to quickly flip to the second page of his journal, writing:
Eadyln - Frost breath, possibly uncontrollably flipped homeostasis? Ask about later.
Before flipping back to the first page as he reached the top of the stairwell.
Eric Someone passed Josef, but they seemed to be in a hurry to get outside, so Josef didn't try to interact beyond a smile and a nod.
As Josef climbed to the top of the stair he heard a confident voice asserting; "-Lens puts you in a special little prison world." Double taking, Josef cleared his throat awkwardly "Uuh" Josef looked at the array of people that he was supposedly going to be working with for the foreseeable future and felt a distinct sense of worry.

5fd6ab2615.jpg

"So uhh. What's this about cats and prison worlds?" Josef said, trying to defuse the situation. He walked to the group of heated sidekicks and tried to smile. "I'm Josef, uuh, Dynaboy." Josef stepped to one side and gestured to his latest companion, giving her a subtle but reassuring nod; "this is Eadyln. AKA... Oh, what was your sidekick name?"
Josef paused for the answer, and broke into a smile "Oh, that's fitting. Anyway, we're, uuh, planning to go shopping. I figure everyone needs something or other-" Josef smiled to the curly haired animal lover holding the kitten, "be it cat food or a flea collar-" before giving an empathetic half-smile to the immaculate girl half-way to a panic attack "or a flea bomb" Josef looked over to the gregarious young man with arms crossed and a wide stance that had mentioned prison worlds, and finished; "Might be good to get out and do something together, too. I think we could use something to focus our energy on."

Status
Not open for further replies.