Rev Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too crazy about the power since its a superhero power, but the bad outweighs the good in terms of side effects, so, Accepted!
I had a hard time coming up with one. I mean I know the bad outweighs the good but if you want I can change and try to find a lamer super power.

Or I can change it where he only uses two of the four. Or like i said, think of a different power.

Last edited:
I had a hard time coming up with one. I mean I know the bad outweighs the good but if you want I can change and try to find a lamer super power.

Or I can change it where he only uses two of the four. Or like i said, think of a different power.
No it's fine, it'll provide for some good drama in the squad.

No it's fine, it'll provide for some good drama in the squad.

Ah okay then. I'll make sure he doesn't get OP then. Thank you! I look forward to this rp.

@Stargazer
I think I'd like Josef to have a slight dislike for Matthew. A little bit of jealousy for the fact that Matt is so powerful compared to the rest of the rev squad, and maybe Josef likes to read Salamander's comic books.

That sounds good to me. I actually feel like Matthew would dislike Josef because he was able to go to grad school and everything so there's some slight envy there. I don't think think they would completely hate each other, but I think there is mutual dislike.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
Ah okay then. I'll make sure he doesn't get OP then. Thank you! I look forward to this rp.

That sounds good to me. I actually feel like Matthew would dislike Josef because he was able to go to grad school and everything so there's some slight envy there. I don't think think they would completely hate each other, but I think there is mutual dislike.

For my girl, I think (not sure what you think.) that Eadyln and Josef might get along. She would enjoy the fact that he knows so much about physics and that would interest her.
I love the idea of both being jealous of each other. That sound like fun. Josef's going to be drawing on his higher learning a lot during his time in the rev squad, and it's going to build bridges between him and Clarissa, so that could definitely be a part of it.

At some point the boys could be stuck together and have to work through it, thus improving their relationship, but lets see where Wonderful takes us.

"I don't think think they would completely hate each other, but I think there is mutual dislike."
This sums it up well.

I love the idea of both being jealous of each other. That sound like fun. Josef's going to be drawing on his higher learning a lot during his time in the rev squad, and it's going to build bridges between him and Clarissa, so that could definitely be a part of it.

At some point the boys could be stuck together and have to work through it, thus improving their relationship, but lets see where Wonderful takes us.

"I don't think think they would completely hate each other, but I think there is mutual dislike."
This sums it up well.

It's going to be interesting and I look forward to it!

And you previously mentioned it building bridges with Clarissa which is Breas character. Did you mean Eadyln? (You probably meant Clarissa but just trying to figure things out.)

Cause I think Eadyln and Josef might get along. She would enjoy the fact that he knows so much about physics and that would interest her. Unless he doesn't enjoy a lot of energy, then there might be some problems.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
For my girl, I think (not sure what you think.) that Eadyln and Josef might get along. She would enjoy the fact that he knows so much about physics and that would interest her.
Aah, yes, at some point "Let it Go" jokes will be made.
her personality seems a bit excitable for josef, I think, but it's not something that would get between them. he'd probably enjoy her company because of it.

Anyway,
I was making omelettes today and the idea came to me that Eadyln and Josef could link arms and do frozone's 'blast ice out in front of yourself and go real fast' technique. Eadyln wouldn't even have to do anything on the straights, but when they needed to turn, she could blow out a sort of half pipe type deal to change their direction.

In conclusion, this.

Edit: I tried to double post here, but you already replied to my last post.
I'm freaked out, are you in the GMT time zone? I'm used to being up when no-one else is.

And you previously mentioned it building bridges with Clarissa which is Breas character. Did you mean Eadyln? (You probably meant Clarissa but just trying to figure things out.)
I meant Clarissa, OCD extraordinaire.

Cause I think Eadyln and Josef might get along. She would enjoy the fact that he knows so much about physics and that would interest her. Unless he doesn't enjoy a lot of energy, then there might be some problems.
answered this in my previous post. Remind me to stop trying to double post.

• Useful
Reactions: Stargazer
Aah, yes, at some point "Let it Go" jokes will be made.
her personality seems a bit excitable for josef, I think, but it's not something that would get between them. he'd probably enjoy her company because of it.

Anyway,
I was making omelettes today and the idea came to me that Eadyln and Josef could link arms and do frozone's 'blast ice out in front of yourself and go real fast' technique. Eadyln wouldn't even have to do anything on the straights, but when they needed to turn, she could blow out a sort of half pipe type deal to change their direction.

In conclusion, this.

Haha I expected something like that. In turn though I could see Eadyln asking Josef all sorts of physics questions, but she's too busy bouncing and moving around to really listen.

Dude, that's awesome!

Edit: I'm in UTC-7:00 so I'm mountain time.

Last edited:
2njlmdu.jpg

Nikolai Alexander Luzchezek
Male
Straight

Power: Low Form of Sense Manipulation
Side Effects: Whatever he does to someone else he has to do to himself, if he were to make his enemies blind for a moment he too would go blind. If he made his enemies deaf he would be deaf for the same amount of time.
Limitations: He can only manipulate one sense at a time, for instance if he wants his target to be deaf momentarily he can only make them deaf.

He cannot permanently damage anyone, only for short amounts of time.
His ability will affect everyone within a 20 foot area

Former Assigned Hero/Power: Specter/Teleportation
Reason(s) why fired: He attempted to make an enemy blind and made Specter blind, Specter broke his leg after teleporting high up. Alter had to scrap just to get them out of there.
Personality: Nikolai is pretty laid back, he likes to stay relaxed and it shows. It's not too difficult to upset him but its rare he'll make anything out of it other than a quip. For those he cares about he would do anything, but he isnt the best at showing it all the time.
Biography: [BCOLOR=#000000]Born in Moscow, Russia he was raised speaking Russian. His dad was not the kindest of men. He was prone to drinking and when he got to that special point in the night he would come home and take out his daily frustrations on his wife and son. Nikolai recalled once that he made the entire building deaf for the day during one of his beatings. The police came and also were deaf but after everyone got their hearing back he understood that it was him. It was during another beating that he made he and his mother and father went blind. It was bizarre but it kept him safe. Not that Nikolai ever thought anything of the beatings, they made him strong. He grew up tough and still had plenty of fun. During his first year of highschool his family moved to America. They had a small apartment in New York, He had matured early, and was already much physically larger and stronger than the rest of the boys. He got into a few fights and enjoyed the benefits of his attributes. [/BCOLOR]During fights he would make everyone deaf or lose a sense of touch. He had grown used to being deaf for short amounts of time. It didnt bother him. He had a strategy, he would leave the senses alone until he landed a hit. Then he would cut out their hearing, and speak. It often scared them. And he was seen as a heavy hitter.

He eventually was discovered by his Super and developed an uneasy working relationship with Spectre. It was rare that Nikolai did anything during any of the misisons, mainly he was crowd control. He would make the people near the doors go blind or sit outside and make them deaf. Once when Spectre and he were eating after a brawl he took away the sense of taste. It took Spectre a solid 30 seconds to formulate a speech about how Nikolai should only ever use his powers when told to.
1rvkn8.jpg

35ivus6.jpg

'Anagram'

Last edited by a moderator:

2njlmdu.jpg

Nikolai Alexander Luzchezek
Male
Straight

Power: Low Form of Sense Manipulation
Side Effects: Whatever he does to someone else he has to do to himself, if he were to make his enemies blind for a moment he too would go blind. If he made his enemies deaf he would be deaf for the same amount of time.
Limitations: He can only manipulate one sense at a time, for instance if he wants his target to be deaf momentarily he can only make them deaf.

He cannot permanently damage anyone, only for short amounts of time.
His ability will affect everyone in the area.

Former Assigned Hero/Power: Specter/Teleportation
Reason(s) why fired: He attempted to make an enemy blind and made Specter blind, Specter broke his leg after teleporting high up. Alter had to scrap just to get them out of there.
Personality: Nikolai is pretty laid back, he likes to stay relaxed and it shows. It's not too difficult to upset him but its rare he'll make anything out of it other than a quip. For those he cares about he would do anything, but he isnt the best at showing it all the time.
Biography: [BCOLOR=#000000]Born in Moscow, Russia he was raised speaking Russian. His dad was not the kindest of men. He was prone to drinking and when he got to that special point in the night he would come home and take out his daily frustrations on his wife and son. Nikolai recalled once that he made the entire building deaf for the day during one of his beatings. The police came and also were deaf but after everyone got their hearing back he understood that it was him. It was during another beating that he made he and his mother and father went blind. It was bizarre but it kept him safe. Not that Nikolai ever thought anything of the beatings, they made him strong. He grew up tough and still had plenty of fun. During his first year of highschool his family moved to America. They had a small apartment in New York, He had matured early, and was already much physically larger and stronger than the rest of the boys. He got into a few fights and enjoyed the benefits of his attributes. [/BCOLOR]During fights he would make everyone deaf or lose a sense of touch. He had grown used to being deaf for short amounts of time. It didnt bother him. He had a strategy, he would leave the senses alone until he landed a hit. Then he would cut out their hearing, and speak. It often scared them. And he was seen as a heavy hitter.

He eventually was discovered by his Super and developed an uneasy working relationship with Spectre. It was rare that Nikolai did anything during any of the misisons, mainly he was crowd control. He would make the people near the doors go blind or sit outside and make them deaf. Once when Spectre and he were eating after a brawl he took away the sense of taste. It took Spectre a solid 30 seconds to formulate a speech about how Nikolai should only ever use his powers when told to.
Supersuit
35ivus6.jpg

'Anagram'
Sorry, dude the rp is closed. I'll pm you if a spot opens up.

Ah, its all good.
Actually, after reading your character, I really like him and you're a reputable rper, so if you're still interested, you're accepted. ^_^ Just change the "His ability will affect everyone in the area." part to a specific range. ^^

Actually, after reading your character, I really like him and you're a reputable rper, so if you're still interested, you're accepted. ^_^ Just change the "His ability will affect everyone in the area." part to a specific range. ^^
Thanks so much man, I look forward to this and I'll edit that right away.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
title228706773.png

I get what I want because I ask for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kwon hyun - mi . | vivacious . | twenty - one . | female . | aromantic heterosexual .
` p o w e r :
[ steam manipulation ]
user can influence objects with their mind. telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on controlling or manipulating, and may evolve to the point that a telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.

` s i d e . e f f e c t s :
  • as hyun-mi has been using it for quite a while, her reaction to stimuli has become very slow .
  • vomiting is a uncommon occurrence when hyun-mi's brain has overworked itself, but it still does happen .
  • objects under hyun-mi's influence break frequently .

` l i m i t a t i o n s :
  • the more heavier or stronger the object is, the harder it takes for hyun-mi to move or interact with it .
  • oddly, hyun-mi is unable to move anything that is made out of titanium .
  • her power renders useless when she is emotionally-devastated .

` f o r me r . a s s i g n e d . h e r o :
[ the enchantress ]
  • is beautiful beyond words, and hides her face under a mask made of lace .
  • is able to shape shift on command, but only into animals .
  • is able to manipulate magic .

` r e a s o n s . w h y . f i r e d :
it was partially hyun-mi's fault to why she was fired. she desired more than being just a sidekick to a woman that was nothing compared to her. hyun-mi was a pest to the enchantress; she was nothing but a nuisance. the enchantress, being the nice woman she was, coped with all the nonsense that hyun-mi constantly stirred, mostly out of pity. the enchantress was positively sure that it would be almost impossible for hyun-mi to be hired by another hero.

` p e r s o n a l i t y :
if you're looking for a person who can find more than ten ways to bring down a person's self-esteem, hyun-mi is the one you're looking for. she is completely oblivious to the emotions of others. intelligence is not her strong point, so don't bother about asking her a physics or math question. even and even if there's a possibility that you and her are friends, the only reason you are is either because you can tolerate her nonsense, or you're similar to her.
[ `talkative / `dependent / `thick-skinned / `insensitive / `self-assured / `abrasive ]

` b i o g r a p h y :
childhood - hyun-mi rarely ever experienced real affection from her parents. all they cared and desired for was wealth and luxury, and nothing more. hyun-mi's parents worked day and night and hardly ever returned home, so the only company hyun-mi had were the staff of her house. when her mother gave birth to hyun-mi, their only child, she and her spouse believed that if they gave their hyun-mi as much freedom as she'd like, she would be content and pacified. however, they were extremely wrong.

adolescence - as hyun-mi grew up, loneliness was the only thing she ever felt. she
had everything that someone her age would want, but she still felt that an emptiness inside her that was slowly swallowing her. hyun-mi would give up her life of opulence in return for love from her family. due to her parents' negligence, she turned cold and abrasive. she felt like it was the only way to hide her depression. hyun-mi was never able to make long-lasting friends, or any in fact. she has lived like that for as long as she could remember.

discovery - somewhere around the age of fourteen, hyun-mi was casually having her supper when she felt a tingling sensation in her mouth. at first, she ignored the feeling and carried on, but when she started experiencing abdominal pain, she knew something was wrong. hyun-mi started examining the food that had been placed for her, unfortunately, the cooks had added some shellfish into the dish and hyun-mi was having an allergic reaction. she was absolutely fuming, her face turning redder by the second.

hyun-mi stomped to the kitchen to tell the staff off. but instead of what she intended to do - which included brash statements and enraged insults, hyun-mi sent crockery and cooking utensils flying every where. surprisingly, she didn't do it with her bare hands, the items seemed like they had a mind of their own. the staff were terrified out of their wits, and started fleeing the kitchen. the aftermath of hyun-mi's 'little' tantrum costed over a thousand dollars worth of damage. but her parents easily replaced everything with newer and better items.

the enchantress - she met the enchantress through a relative of hers who was also a hero like her. hyun-mi was eighteen at the time when she was hired by the enchantress. she thought it was a good job because of the good salary and other benefits. if hyun-mi could just keep her mouth shut, stop shooting offensive remarks left, right and center, she could have kept the job and probably upgrade to a better status. however, jealousy got the best of her and she was no longer the hero's assistant.

` r e l a t i o n s h i p s :

[spoili]
[ f r i e n d s ]
tba

[ f o e s ]
| clarissa scott |
description tba

[ n e u t r a l ]
tba

[/spoili]

` s u p e r . s u i t :

[spoili]
title143433200.png
[/spoili]

` r o o m :

[spoili]
title180722812.png
[/spoili]

` a p p e a r a n c e :

[spoili]
title380330532.png

title677195221.png

title410264993.png

[/spoili]
anagrams are cool .

is it okay to add on to the profile??? like add height, weight, quirks and stuff like that?

is it okay to add on to the profile??? like add height, weight, quirks and stuff like that?
Sure just don't omit anything from my original cs format. ^^

tumblr_inline_n3f8dauUEZ1scr82n.jpg

Alternates: 1, 2, 3

Name: Guillermo "El" Mejia
Alias: Copycat
Birthday: December 19th
Weight/Height: 152/'5"8
Voice
Ethnicity: Mixed Latino (exact races unknown)
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Demisexual Homoromantic
Body Type: Slim Athletic

Power: Adoptive Muscle Memory

Side Effects: Short term memory loss because of constant loss and memorization of new movements and information.

Limitations: Can only use something he's seen that day, cannot mimic superpowers, cannot mimic moves his body can't handle/normally do, no superhuman strength/agility/speed to help him carryout his moves/task, and is only muscle memory meaning he's not retaining information but only copying the movements/steps.

Former Assigned Hero/Power: Mega Man, whom could change his size. He also had superhuman strength and speed.

Reason(s) why fired: El and Mega Man had a falling out because of a more personal reason. Mega Man is one of those superheros that keeps life private mostly so people don't know much about his home life. El lived with Mega Man and was very close to his family, which consisted of his wife and 2 sons. Mega Man found out about not only El's sexuality but that he was in a relationship with his eldest son. Being a hardcore Christian in his daily life (for all the people wondering why he let that Planned Parenthood building burn), he couldn't have a gay in his home corrupting his sons. So he fired him, got a restraining order, and spread rumors about him taking advantage of boys younger than him (the eldest was 18 so it was legal but the superhero community assumed it meant he had possibly been involved with the younger 15 year old son too.)

Personality: El is pretty quiet normally but when he does speak he does it with a voice that demands to be heard. He is pretty aloof in his daily life and walks around with his head raised, despite all the rumors floating around him. He loves to help people and tries to be a social butterfly, but because of his sharp tone most people tend to think he's rude. He's very emotionally distant relationship wise (friendships or dating) so while he likes to lend a helping hand he isn't the type to keep connections with people.

Biography: El grew up in a group home for abandoned kids with superpowers (which happened more often than you'd think.) He didn't grow up with much singular attention that he desperately craved and needed as a child. He was constantly using his powers for attention, either negative (like copying a wrestling move and using it on his classmate) or positive (copying a Youtube video to help fix a stranded man's bicycle.) Thankfully, he started to like the positive attention so much more than the negative that he started doing charity work and anything to put smiles on other people's faces. When he was 18 and was put out into the Independent Living Program, he applied for his first job as a sidekick. Mega Man was his first and last assignment. He got close to the man, having a fatherly relationship with him and even coming to move into his home permanently. Then the whole scandal with his son happened and his reputation was ruined. He was constantly called a predator and a manipulator for "using Mega Man's trust to sneak around with his son." So now he's turned to the Rev Squad to still get the rush of helping people while also working his own angle of getting his reputation back in tact. He doesn't like to address the issue with Mega Man and likes to keep his business to himself.

Quirks: El is allergic to gluten. El has OCD. El has a hedgehog named Molly.

Supersuit:
il_570xN.646846270_luf9.jpg

Normal Fashion: His daily fashion consists of crop tops with low hung jeans, anything of sweatshirt/pants material, literally only wearing large tops, boots (especially Timberlands), and bucket hats.

Room:
tumblr_m0qok3E9xM1qzbawxo1_500.jpg

[Anagram]​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.