"Why are you talking to me as though I've been rude? I was perfectly polite to your driver, wasn't I-- shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I didn't know you were friendly with one of your staff-- of course, that's fine, I suppose. I'll be on my best behaviour next time," he sighed heavily, too tired and drunk to really maintain his stubborn attitude towards those he deemed 'lower' than him. At least when he was drunk he was quick to give in and apologise, whereas he wouldn't dream of doing so when completely sober.

"...Do you love him? Is he handsome? Do you fancy him?" He questioned slowly, hiccuping inbetween the flurried questions as he intriguingly glanced at his friend. "I find it impossible to believe you haven't dated in all these years. Have you struck up a romantic liaison with your chauffeur?"

"No, I haven't. I just discovered he's been married until just recently," he admitted as he ran a hand through his hair and rubbed his neat beard in thought. "I haven't had a relationship, but I've had my fair share of heated nights, sure. I'm pretty handsome, let's be honest, so I might as well use that to my advantage," he cooed as he moved to carefully push Aubyn's hair out of his face as well.

"Why would I date someone when I have you?" He cooed, his lips curling into a hopeful smile. "I mean, did you have any cute little relationship in the loony bin?"

"Because I'm not your boyfriend. We're not romantic. We're not going to run upstairs to... fuck, are we? That's the difference. You could have a boyfriend. There are things you'd do with him that you don't do with me," he pointed out flatly, missing out on the obvious flirtation and heavy hinting. He couldn't blame that on the alcohol, either. He was always pretty useless when it came to understanding Philip's flirtation. It had occurred when they were young teens in that hospital and he remained just as oblivious now as he was back then.

"Of course not, what do you take me for? I wouldn't even look at any of those lunatics with the intention to so much as touch them, let alone... kiss them," he continued drunkenly, managing a slurred smile as he reached across to pat his friend's shoulder. "R-Relax, Phil. We're cool, I've not being with anyone. I'm me. I'm never going to 'date'."

"Sure. Look, I'm going to take a shower and get into something comfortable. Can I trust you not to swallow on your own vomit?" He questioned flatly as his expression matched. Getting to his feet, everything but his eyes expressed calm as he stared down at the other. "I can't wait to have to deal with you in the morning. I would skip your pills tonight since you're probably going to vomit them up later tonight," he explained with a frown as he undid his tie.

"I suggest you just stop taking them in general. You did back in the hospital and you did just fine. Maybe it was me that you were missing, hm?"

"Sure, if you want to believe that. I like to think I was finally free of your incessant obsessions with me when you left. We all know you just love me," he teased back in response, hilariously unaware of the fact he had more or less hit upon the truth. Standing up from the floor, stumbling a little in the process, he grabbed the other's tie to take it off for him. He'd never get this close to him when sober, but alcohol did have its pleasant effects on Aubyn-- including acting like sober Aubyn would consider a 'fool'.

"Does this-- what's the phrase? Turn you on? Ah, yeah. Do I turn you on? You are in love with me, aren't you? Like half the city, once they realise who I am," he purred, pulling him in closer by his tie with a slow grin. "Is this how to flirt~?"

It was a miracle that Philip could remain calm, though even he couldn't stop his cheeks from growing rosy. Carefully taking Aubyn's hands, he let out a chuckle in response at just how ridiculous the moment was. Did he enjoy it? Yes, immensely so. He knew better than to get too invested on the fact that, even if he didn't want to believe it, Aubyn felt nothing for him.

"You won't remember any of this, and if you do, you'll regret it," he murmured honestly as he searched the other's face. "There are so many things I would love to do with you, but you'll probably try to kill yourself if you found out what. I know you."

"...Is that a stupid joke? You know I've tried to kill myself. I'm pretty shit at it. I've tried it three times, it hasn't worked. Someone up there watching me doesn't want me to die. I'm pretty sure I'm invincible at this point," he casually remarked as he absently began to fiddle with the other man's tie, just to give his hands something to do. He wasn't quite sure what the other's intentions were, what he was trying to hint at.

Well, at least not completely. He was starting to get the hint that the other wanted to kiss him, and do things along that road. He just had no idea that it wasn't just some drunken lust for the night. He'd seen that sort of thing in the hospital - patients who'd got their hands on a nurse's overnight flask of alcohol-fuelled coffee and subsequently snuck off together to have sex. He simply thought that Philip was drunk and wanted the same sort of thing.

And frankly, with his brain clouded at the moment, it didn't seem that bad an idea. As Philip said, he wouldn't remember a thing by morning.

"Do you want to have sex with me, is th-hic-that it? 'Cos you are kinda... 'fine', that's the word these modern kids use, hm? Fine. Fit. Gorgeous. Hunky. Whatever."

"If I just wanted to have sex with you, I would. For all I know, though, you'll end up realizing what you did and immediately not want to talk to me anymore. I don't want to lose you, Aubyn, especially after getting you back," he murmured, though had no hesitation pressing their foreheads together. Despite being a bit drunk himself, he wasn't a moron who just went ahead with sex without thinking out the consequence.

"We're both selfish, you know that?"

"I'm not selfish. I simply deserve to get what I want. What if I do want you in bed and all over me, in my arms? Why's that such a bad thing? You didn't want me thinking of Suzanne like that. You wanted me to think of you in that way, and when I do, you more or less shoot me down? Dude, it's one night, what's the harm?" He muttered, until realising that he'd used the word 'dude' and broke the serious expression with a self-derisive grin. Honestly, he amused himself when he was drunk.

"Ah, whatever. I'm just tired and I need to sleep. If I'm not hot enough for mister fancy fucking mayor, then that's fine. I'm a fruitloop, right? A crazy, lunatic, nutty weirdo. Who'd want to have sex with me?"

"... come on, then." He replied flatly as he tugged on the man's arm. Pulling him upstairs with ease, he fiddled with the lock to his bedroom with grimace. Once in, he pushed open the door and led the other in with him. "If I can keep your mind off of that whore Suzanne, then I will. She's trash and doesn't even deserve to be a thought in your mind, got it?" He ordered, his eyes locked on Aubyn.

"If it were up to me, I would murder that bitch," he whispered, before cracking his back and unbuttoning his shirt. "I can't, though. Not unless I wanted to have to kill her father, too."

"Eh, she's cute, I thought. She's got nice eyes and I deem her worthy enough to be in my company and her hair looks like candyfloss. It's pink. I like that," he shrugged as he collapsed onto the bed, gratefully spreading out his arms and soaking up the comfort the expensive mattress provided him. Once he realised that he had more or less proposed having sex with Philip, he began unbuttoning his own shirt casually.

"Murder her if you want, I don't understand why you're hesitating. She isn't my girlfriend. I don't care what you do," he pointed out, kicking off his shoes and sighing happily at the feeling. "Honestly. I assume your methods have moved on from poisoning people, hm? I'm sure you've moved onto guns. Honestly, they're so horrible. It takes no talent to use a gun, remember that. No talent whatsoever. Not really. I prefer knives."

"Depends. Different circumstances call for different tools," he explained as he unbuckled his pants. Once down to his boxers, he eagerly loomed over the other. Sure, he was a few inches shorter, but that didn't mean his presence didn't make up for it.

"I've killed competitors with poison, but I've also killed people who piss me off with a gun. Believe it or not but sometimes I want my enemies to die quick so I don't have to stand around to make sure they died. I didn't put enough cyanide in one man's drink and he only went into a coma, that was a bit irritating," he continued as he set his hands on either side of the other, his eyes scanning Aubyn's cautiously. "Hurry up, will you?"

"You're so amateurish. My god, you need me. I don't like guns. My father made me learn how to use a gun from when I was four years old. I know how to use them. I just find them too simplistic, you know? You could kill a man from metres away. With a knife, you have to get up close. It's more personal," he shrugged to himself as he tiredly began unbuckling his own belt, albeit soon coming to a stop with a conflicted expression.

"This is very detrimental to my mental health. This conversation isn't going to help me stay on the right path. That said, neither was breaking me out of that hospital when they explicitly told me I was far from ready to be released," he began slowly, his brows furrowed a tad. "...Would you prefer me to get better, or to avoid my medication and help you out with your business? Because I suppose I'm fine either way. I... could quite happily kill my parents right now. Suzanne seems like she's a nuisance to you, we could kill her together, I guess. That'd be fun. I've never had the chance to work with you like that before."

"You aren't broken, though. You don't need 'help'!" He insisted as he stared down at Aubyn in genuine shock. Sitting on the others legs, he ran his fingers through his hair with a grunt of disbelief.

"You were perfectly fine when you were with me in the last hospital, what's changed? You're just fine. If you want to take some stupid fucking pills, go ahead. Look, now I'm turned off."

"I don't think killing most of my classmates is normal, do you? Mind you, they deserved it. You don't think I'm sick? That means a lot, actually," he began as he rested his hands behind his head, not paying much attention to the fact the other's eagerness and enthusiasm faded. It was hardly a surprise, given how contemplative Aubyn had become. Rather than tear off his shirt and pull the other man into a kiss, he was laid on the bed with a frown, trying to understand if he was sick or simply... different.

If Philip didn't think he was sick, then he decided, eventually, that he wasn't.

"Hm. I won't take that medication then. I don't understand why they've forced it down in my throat when I'm not even sick. Ridiculous, really," he began, talking more to himself, before eventually turning back to face his friend. "Are we not having sex now? Shame. I was rather intrigued about it, I won't lie. I've never done it before. I'm not even sure what it is, or how it's done. I wanted to learn about it. I like learning new things."

"Yeah, well, talking about shit from seven years ago bummed me out," he grumbled, though didn't move from Aubyn's legs. Running a frustrated hand through his hair, he looked off out the window to take in the city.

"Let's be honest, like I said, you'd regret having sex with me anyway. I get you out of that shithole and I'm only going to be seen as a friend by you, huh? I'm a fucking moron..."

"Did you want me to see you as more than just my friend? I don't... understand, Philip. Do you love me? Have you always liked me? I... I wasn't aware," began Aubyn. It was hard to remain naive and ignorant of the other's feelings when Philip had more or less come outright with his feelings. Even when he was ridiculously drunk, he couldn't plead ignorance a second further.

His response wasn't to cringe or frown or continue to act bewildered. He, instead, shifted a tad closer to fill the space again, making up for the fact he'd ruined the mood with his babbling.

"Let's go take a shower. I need one. I smell like a brewery. Come and accompany me, Philip. I might slip and crack my head open, it'd be such a shame to bleed out in that tub."

Unsurprisingly, Philip grew quiet at the suggestion. He had managed to stop his temptation to just pounce on Aubyn then, but seeing the other completely naked? That wasn't nearly the same. Despite his calm facade, his cheeks were beetroot in embarrassment as he led the other to the bathroom.

"You smell worse than a brewery," he commented honestly as he motioned the other inside. "I don't know what they were washing you with, but you smelled like lard."

"A few nurses used to scrub me down with one of those Brillo Pads. You know the ones. My servants at home used them to clean dishes. It scratched all my skin and I'm sure I'm scarred by it. I don't understand why they did. Maybe they didn't like me. I find it hard to believe, but there's no justification for not using a soft cloth, is there?" He drawled back, growing stern and serious for a moment at the memory, but fortunately, that only lasted a few seconds. The liquid courage meant he soon abandoned anything that ruined his good mood, and also enabled him with the confidence to remove his shirt first.

It was hard not to notice the aforementioned scars, though they were nothing in comparison to Philip's. He had experienced a bit of a standoff with a man a few years back that ended with a bullet to his back, for example. It healed up rather nicely, thanks to him hiring the best surgeon he could find, but there still could be a scar - a measly scratch from a brillo pad was nothing.

The mayor had never been very ashamed of his body, even despite this, but seeing Aubyn simply without a shirt made him self-conscious... despite the fact that he was in far better physical status than the other. Unlike his friend, he had focused heavily on making sure he had a nice body to attract people he wanted, meanwhile, Aubyn had been essentially locked up. Despite that, he had to clear his throat and focus on turning the glass shower on.