1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
Male x male
looking for dominant
Must post at least two paragraphs per responce
Roleplay will be through private messaging

Exactly as the title says. Two forbidden lovers were separated by their families when their relationship was discovered while they were still young teens. Their sexual orientations and the adolescent relationship is swept under the rug as they both come from affluent families who have certain images of themselves to uphold. Years later, after life takes it's tolls on the two men, they happen to reunite out of coincidence. Even as adults barriers are shoved between them and happiness isn't as simple as it may seem.

I wanted to insert some supernatural aspects to this plot. Nothing too crazy, but enough to add another layer of judgement and segregation between both characters. Enough where people would question their chances of even being friends to one another.

Message me if interested! Please be willing to commit to at least one reply a week and not dissapear after a month without warning. Looking for someone who communicates to bounce ideas around and to have fun with this!