Reunion with Unknown

"Hm...? Oh!" Alice looked through her book again. "I'm gonna warn you guys now, but my magic may be on the rusty side. Just putting that out there." She started to recite a spell. "As, reus quaerere!" A green arrow rised up from her book and started spinning in random directions before slowing down just a little. "I don't remember this happening before..." The arrow sped up again and wouldn't stop in a certain direction. "What the!?"

"Maybe its the entire world itself?" She asks just throwing an idea out there. "I mean...I've seen signs so far on how it could make complete sense....especially with the....uh...what was it...the mayor?" She says as she stands up. "Or possibly hell is literally coming up to earth." She shrugs and sighs

"That's far-fetched Isabella, how would we be able to take on the entire world?" Alice said before closing her book, the arrow was still moving in different directions, so she thought if she left it out for awhile, it would eventually stop.

"I don't know...I'm just trying to think of something okay....what's your explanation?" She as she stands there and looks at them. "Your guess is as good as mine."

"I dont think its the world... The world wasn't like this when i sensed it before, so it isn't the world." Isaac looked in the distance and saw a little green blob jumping up and down. "Is that... nah, it can't be.... a slime."

"Huh? A slime? Where?" Alice looked around frantically but didn't catch sight of the blob.

"You seriously cant see it? It's right over there!" """Triple Knife!"""" Isaac used his skil on the slime. "Hmm, it did half it's health! I'm not as strong anymore."

(ooc: I shall give life to this RP!! xD)

Alice ran over to where Isaac used his skill on the slime and killed it off by jamming the pointed part of her staff into it's body. "Aha! I got it!" She cheered before joining up with the both of them. "Are there any more of them around?"

Isaac looks around to hopefully see more slimes to kill. I dont see any more... Hmm, How was there a slime in the first place? I tought we got rid of them! Man, i hope the people didn't do anything stupid why we were gone. Isaac looked up in the sky, as he saw a white stripe in the air, 'It looks like a cloud', Isaac tought to himself. As he inspected closer he finally saw it. Ehm, Guys.... WHAT... IS... THAT..! Isaac pointed his finger in the air at the mysterious flying machine.

Alice looked up at the white flying machine he pointed at. "I dunno... But let's shoot it down so it doesn't cause any trouble for the villagers!"

Isabella sighs and starts to say something but stops due how they treated her with her last thought and stood there thinking. If it gets shot down......couldn't it possibly crash into city and do a lot more damage than we please? She softly thought to herself as she crossed her arms.

(Sorry....people just kinda ignored me on tis site so i took a break :/ )

(We never ignored you! Ya just kinda left... I guess)

"If we could shoot it without crashing.. Hmmm" Isaac looked up. "Why is there smoke coming out of it tough?"

(Other people not you guys....I wasn't talking about you guys)
"How should we know.....everything is strange so far....it just seems....different then before we awoke...thats for sure."