Reunion with Unknown

"Then lets go and look for the elder. I'm sure they would be able to shed some light on the situation. Besides, I don't want to stick around here standing for much longer." Alice suggested.

"Of course...and I don't wanna stick around either....the townspeople seem to be upset with us." She says as she starts to walk towards the biggest building she can see....the townshall as the people boo and hiss as they walk. "We start out loved then hated because of one act." She sighs and shakes her head as she looks around.

Alice followed Isabella and glared at Isaac. "Thanks a lot for that little show." She looked around at the townspeople. "They'll forget about it sooner or later. Whatever."

They finally reach the townshall as she opens the door and they go. "May we speak with the village elder?" She asks the receptionist. The receptionist looks confused. "Um...do you mean the mayor....he isn't busy at the moment...I'll tell him you three are coming up." She says as she then picks up a an object, presses a few buttons, says something and then shooed us away.

Alice looked at the receptionist confused. "The...mayor...?"

"I suggest we don't ask questions....lets just go Alice." She says softly as she gently tugs her to come along waving for Isaac to follow them both.

"I hope this mayor person knows what's going on around here. Everything is so confusing." Alice sighed.

She rubs Alice's shoulder reassuringly. "If he doesn't then we can just leave....its practically our only other choice." She says softly as they get to the mayors office and she opens the door. "Excuse me....mayor?" She asks softly.

Alice popped through the door rather rudely and slightly raised her voice. "Mayor person?"

A fat man in a kings outfit spun around in his chair. "Yes? I ask you please don't raise your voice. What is it that you three want? You have bothered me during my meal." He says as there is a lot of food scattered on his desk. Chicken, turkey, a feast for one man basically.

Alice looked at the food in disgust. She refrained herself from making any rude comments and shook her head. "Anyway, we wanted to know what's happening around here. The buildings are different from back then, and nobody seems to recognize us. Why is that?"

He looks confused as he shovels some food into his mouth and eats it noisily. "I have no idea what you are talking about, its 2050 and this is just a celebration for fun.....I must say you three have the best outfits yet and are amazing actors if I say so myself." He chuckles as he eats more and there is more food in is old raggly beard than in his mouth.

"Actors... Noone ... Calls... Me AN ACTOR!" Isaac was glowing in red as he unleashed an aura "Triple throw!!" He threw 3 glowing knifes at the food causing it to smash into the Mayors face. "Dont call me an actor.... EVER.. AGAIN!"

He starts to get red in the face as he stands up and slams his hands on the desk. "To prison! With all of you!" He yells as two guards kick in the door and start to grab you all.
"Wait what!?" She asks as she starts to get dragged out of the room as does Isaac. "Look what you've done!" She yells.

"Oh.. no... nobody is going to prison! Im sorry, but this is for our own good" Isaac turned to a guard as he punched him in the face. "Stealth Cloack!" Isaac grabbed the others and turned invisible for a short time to get away.

While the trio were invisible due to Isacc's cloaking ability, unseen to the Mayor and the guards, Alice summoned her spell book and turned through the pages frantically before stopping at a certain page. "Adveho!" The spell transported everyone into a secluded part of town and Alice slammed her book shut. "Actors huh?"

"You two are worrying about that....didn't you hear him say the year was 2050?" She asks softly as she stands there. "We've been asleep for 1000 years." She says and sighs as she shakes her head and finds a place to sit.

"1000 years? Well that's a very, very long nap!" Alice exclaimed. "But, hey, that's a record right?" She tried to make a joke out of the situation but then sighed, knowing this situation was humorous at all. "I wonder how they coped without us for 1000 years though..."

"Apparently very well." She says with a sigh as she sits there. "Maybe this world just doesn't need heroes anymore." She says and closes her eyes. "But why would we have woken up?"

"Hmm... before we went to sleep... i felt something" Isaac stood up. "Do one of your spells to search for danger!"