Returning!

C

Charlie

Original poster
Hey guys! It's been a while... So much has changed!
So I wanted to come back after having thought about it a while! I've missed writing and online roleplay and LARPing doesn't have quite the same affect! Haha.

Anyway! I suppose I'm brand new again really so hey! I'm Charlie!

I love most roleplay to be honest, less into anime styles however. Prefer high fantasy, medieval, viking, vampire, warrior-esque, dystopia etc.

Also some adult stuff! That's always interesting! :D

Quite enjoy horror, occult etc.. Specially being a pagan/wiccan and practising too 😊

I'm not sure what else to say so yeah!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome back to Iwaku Charlie! I"m sure things look a lot different. If you have any questions please ask. Get settled in and get that muse oiled up again! mostly...HAVE FUN!!

Reactions: Charlie
Hi, Charlie! ^-^ Nice to see you. I just recently returned to Iwaku myself, so I thought I'd pop in and give a little wave!

Reactions: Charlie
Welcome back to Iwaku Charlie! I"m sure things look a lot different. If you have any questions please ask. Get settled in and get that muse oiled up again! mostly...HAVE FUN!!

Thankyou so very much! Definitely going to get my muse on! Slowly and surely as I do have a busy work schedule now but want to enjoy between times!

Hi, Charlie! ^-^ Nice to see you. I just recently returned to Iwaku myself, so I thought I'd pop in and give a little wave!
Thankyou so very much! Welcome back to you too!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore