9:30 AM - 2:00 AM [Eastern US Time Zone]
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Furry, Action, Adventure, Romance, Demonic, Religious, future, past, japanese culture, pseudoscience, Anthro, Twincest,
This in itself is not a roleplay request, kind of. It's merely a post stating that I am back to Iwaku after a four-month forced-hiatus due to loss of internet. Now, I have made a few decisions. I'm going to be doing a few more roleplays that have action sequences, with romance mixed in. I like doing 1x1 where I use a male character and the partner uses a female character where we spin a romance out of desperate situations. And any other characters (villains, friends, etc.) are played by either me or my partner. I've never really had any skill/patience with group roleplays, because you have to wait for a specific person's reply to see whether or not they are taking their turn, or outright skipping it. And then you have to wait your turn, making sure not to speak out of place. But I certainly plan to give a small group rp a chance in the future.

Also, I'd like to add that I also like to use Skype as an RP outlet. Not that I'd be stealing attention from Iwaku, I'm not like that. But its just easier for me because I know exactly when I get a reply so that I can keep the RP going at a nice pace. But if people don't have skype, or prefer to RP here, that's perfectly fine.

P.S. If I seem to have spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm sorry, It's been a while since I've written anything and I'm a bit rusty. Well, that and it's like 1:30 Am where I am so I'm getting a little tired.

But anyway, comment if you're interested. You don't have to post a character sheet here, we could always discuss that in a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.