2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
I've had so much go on in my personal life, it's crazy. From health issues to a new job. I can hardly manage it all. But, I'm going to slowly make my return to Iwaku, and you better bet I'm going to be hitting up the World-building Guild Forum. :3

So, hi! I'm returning from the depths.

Reactions: Fijoli
tumblr_inline_moc20hJtpF1qz4rgp.gif

Eyyy, welcome back! :D​

Welcome back to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay alittle more this time lol, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Thanks guys! Message me sometime, and let's plot! :D

It is good to see you again Willows, Take your time in getting settled again and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Good to have you back with us.

Thanks, it's good to see you too Fijoli! I would love to get back into roleplaying. Would you care to help?

Thank you, my dear! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.