Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Historical • Romance • Modern • Paranormal • Fantasy • Mystery
Hello, I'm Leslie but you're welcomed to call me Lessie or Quimichin. I first joined iwaku when I was 12 years old, but I left around a year later because I wasn't into roleplaying that much at the time (that's a lie, actually. I just got bored of the site lol). But I'm 16 now, and I have the craving to do a couple of RPs.

Since I have trouble with introducing myself, I decided to follow use the questions from the pinned post. :3

What do you prefer to be called?: Quimichin.
Boy, girl or a mystery?: Girl!
How old are you?: 16
Are you new to the site, but not to roleplaying?: I'm experienced with both.
Group roleplays or just a single partner?: Private roleplays are preferred, but I can sometimes do a group rp if I really like the idea.
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?: The shade and ac please.
What song is tormenting your mind?: Matraca Si by Galatzia. Such an explicit video but it's hilarious at the same time, same with the song.

Welcome to back Iwaku, maybe ull find some things u like and stay this time :P i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Welcome to back Iwaku, maybe ull find some things u like and stay this time :P i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!
Thank you Drake! c: Maybe I'll take a look at your resume and see if we'll ever do an RP together. ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.