Returning after a while.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Najma, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'm Leslie but you're welcomed to call me Lessie or Quimichin. I first joined iwaku when I was 12 years old, but I left around a year later because I wasn't into roleplaying that much at the time (that's a lie, actually. I just got bored of the site lol). But I'm 16 now, and I have the craving to do a couple of RPs.

Since I have trouble with introducing myself, I decided to follow use the questions from the pinned post. :3

What do you prefer to be called?: Quimichin.
    Boy, girl or a mystery?: Girl!
    How old are you?: 16
    Are you new to the site, but not to roleplaying?: I'm experienced with both.
    Group roleplays or just a single partner?: Private roleplays are preferred, but I can sometimes do a group rp if I really like the idea.
    Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?: The shade and ac please.
    What song is tormenting your mind?: Matraca Si by Galatzia. Such an explicit video but it's hilarious at the same time, same with the song.
  2. Welcome to back Iwaku, maybe ull find some things u like and stay this time :P i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!
  3. Thank you Drake! c: Maybe I'll take a look at your resume and see if we'll ever do an RP together. ^w^
  4. please feel free ^_^ and no problem lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.