~Returned from the depths~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking about a few writing prompts that I think would make good Role plays. One is the relationship between an immortal and a time traveler. Another is about a healer who is beloved by her village as a miracle worker. Tirelessly and generously giving of her talents for their benefit, what they does not know however, is that the healer does not actually heal, but transfers sickness and injury to the people of a village on the other side of the mountain. Someone from that village finally decides to put a stop to it and confront them but they've been told the illness and wounds come from a devil dragon, not a healer. There's another about two people who volunteer to test out the first time machine, and are successfully sent into the future, only to return to the scene of a massacre where a message is written in blood..."sorry" (I love finding ideas on pinterest...)
xD Well, send me a PM and we can have a chat, I've never really written to prompts before but it's always seemed fun :3

Status
Not open for further replies.