Returned again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miki

First things first, I have no clue how this will turn out.
Not only that, but we have content ratings now?! Oooh! Stuff![spoili]And please bare with me, I had no clue what I was looking at, so if anyone could explain this, please do! I couldn't find anything about it.[/spoili]

It's been a while since I've been on Iwaku, I've been through quite allot recently, and it has stolen my attention away. But I am kicking back!
Kinda?

I'm sifting through thick waters here, taking things nice and slow. And, at the moment, I'm really looking for is one or two private roleplays that can stretch on for a good length of time, maybe three at most. I never enjoy putting down a good story, and partly because I don't know if I will be as active as I wish or not.
But now for the 'Fun' part!

I'm pretty much looking for, as usual, a heavily fantasy-based roleplay, (Ex: Lord of the Rings. Diablo.) but I'm going to be trying something new this time.

I'm basically looking for a pair of Mercenary-like people, who's job is to discretely remove threats which would otherwise cause wide-spread panic and chaos, or jeopardize that same population.

These things include.
  • Giant-fekkin'... Giants.
  • Murderous cultists.
  • Corrupted positions of power. (Even a king or military general)
  • Bands of intelligent, though human-kill-happy creatures.
  • Bad stuff.
And ect.

I plan on adding twists to the usual races of Fantasy though, and I intend to make my own character a Vampire of sorts, though she will be far from the normal vampires you see. (Not that twilight stuff either. XD I had to add this is in, sorry!)

But for now, I must sleep, and I will continue this when I wake up. o-o It's nearly 6:30 in the morning.

If you are still interested i'd love to do something like this~

If you are still cool for more rp's seraphina, I'm always an open option ^^ pm me if you're good

Shadic master :D hai i haven't seen you in forever

Status
Not open for further replies.