- Return to Iwaku -

D

Diabolical

Original poster
Heya! It's been a few years, but I'm back and confused as ever!
I wasn't aware that accounts got deleted after a certain timeframe, so here I am again! Hopefully I'll be able to stay (active enough?) to not have all my things purged again.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to reintroduce myself here anyway!

About me:
I'm Diabolical, but you can call me whatever strikes your fancy! I'm often open-minded when it comes to roleplay, and will rp most themes and topics. I absolutely love romance, but I'm taking a step back on that for now. My favorite genres are romance, historical japan/china/wuxia, fantasy/high fantasy, and adventure! I've been wanting to get into group roleplaying again, as the last time I did one was via ChickenSmoothie many, many, years ago haha!

Extra:
- I'm an artist and writer.
- I adore the paranormal/occult.
- I enjoy some manga/anime series!
- I design characters as a hobby. More specifically ones that I use for my stories.
- Cats are amazing animals. Especially black cats and they are underappreciated.

I hope to get back into the swing of things, and get to finding some good rp partners soon! :bsmile:

Welcome back Diabolical! Always great to see people return!

Reactions: Diabolical
Hi Diabolical! Pm me if you want paranormal rp. <3 Cats really are amazing. I have one myself... she likes: biting, scratching, and cuddling xD usually in that order....

Forgive me, I have no idea if this is how you tag people...

@PoetLore Thank you!

@Maggie Haha, I can relate! My cat is the same way! They're little devils, but lovable nonetheless. <3

Diabolical: I absolutely love mine! well- technically she's mostly my bf's.. but she cuddles me more lol . how's your week so far?

@Diabolical no problem...there is something of a learning curve when you join a new site! Feel free to ask if you have a question, we're always happy to be of help.

Welcome back to Iwaku.
And it's nice to meet you Diabolical.
I love to roleplay so I'm up for it anytime.

I'm also very interested in anime and I like a ton of them. Which anime shows are you interested in?
I can rp most of the anime shows I've seen as well.
But I have come up with a lot of RPs based off of several of the non-animated shows I've seen too. And I've come up with RPs based off a lot of movies I've seen also.

And I design and draw my on characters as well.
So far I've created and drawn a lot of my own characters for the anime shows that I've seen for the most part. My avatar pic is one of them and I have a whole lot more anime OCs, ones that I have drawn, and ones that I haven't.
And I have several non-anime original characters I created as well. I haven't drawn any of my non-anime OCs yet though.

@Maggie Haha, aww! She sounds like a sweetheart! :')
My week's been great, actually! Got a lot of things done and now I have time to just relax for once. ^^ How about you?

@/PoetLore I will, thank you so much! (didn't want to keep pinging you in case you're busy)

@Jessica Stansell Quite a few! Probably too many to name. But I tend to like most of the shonens that are releasing lately. Though I need to get back into watching them! I can't say I've roleplayed fandom stuff in a very long time, I've moved to using my own characters instead! ^^
And yeah, I do enjoy other non-animated fandoms as well! Oh, you design characters too? It's so fun!, really!

What non-anime fandoms do you like?

And yeah. I've created tons of original characters.

I have made my own characters for all these anime so far..

Ace Attorney(It's a game but they made an anime based on it too. Though they only used the 1st three games.)
Attack on Titan
Beyblade
Black Butler
Bleach
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Digimon
DragonBall Z
Duel Masters
Free
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Myself;Yourself
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Ouran High School Host Club
Pokemon
Rurouni Kenshin
Speed Racer: Next Generations
Yu-gi-oh
Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Yu-Yu Hakasho

And I've seen and can RP with each of these anime series, and I've seen and can RP with other anime series as well like

Assassination Classroom
Case Closed
Clannad
Oban Star Racers
Orange
Tenchi Muyo / Tenchi Universe / Tenchi in Tokyo
Zombie Loan

I also have made several Original Characters for Kingdom Hearts which is a game series I'm majorly into. I can rp with Kingdom Hearts as the base too.

And mostly, OCs that I've made outside of anime OCs are ones I made for several of the cop/detective shows I watch.
Elementary
Law and Order:SVU
Law and Order:Criminal Intent
and Criminal Minds

And as far as non anime rps go, I can RP with either of those 4 shows as the base and I can also rp with these
7th Heaven
Ghost Whisperer
Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Fuller House
Little House on the Prairie

Last edited:
welcome! i love black cats, too 😊 my first kitty was a black cat named "pickle".

@Jessica Stansell Wow, you have a lot of interests! Actually, I don't much watch tv shows or anything that often. I only have characters from my own worlds, and no fandom ones. Where do you keep track of yours?
@honeysoft Thank you! Oh, they sound precious! I've never owned one, but I hope to soon. <3

Diabolical: good week actually! Hung out with mom at Ihop, got $20 for Halloween stuff. Have been in Spooky mood all month so far. do you like Paranormal or Fantasy rp's? Feel free to pm me if you ever want to just plot something ^_^

@Maggie That's great to hear, sounds like you had a lot of fun! And of course I do, I'm always open to trying out something! Fantasy just happens to be one of my most favorite genres. <3

Diabolical: what kind of fantasy plots do you like best? :)

@Maggie Usually ones involving romance or magic! Like wizards, witches, fantasy beasts and things like that. I'm pretty open for anything fantasy in general. Also, I apologize...I can't remember how to PM people on here. ^^'

Diabolical: I like all those things too :D I will pm you and show you how : )