Return to Hogwarts: A HP RP - OOC

Name: Columbia Starr
Blood Type: Full Blood

Relatives: Calvin Starr (Father) Samantha Starr (Mother) and a small 8-year-old brother named Collin
Appearance: Columbia is 5'8". Dark blue eyes, long wavy light brown hair. Hourglass figure.
Year: 6th
House: Ravenclaw
Wand:Willow, 14 in, Sapphire dust
Broom: Shooting Star 2050 (Yes, they did stop making it, but now its coming back better then ever)
Pet: Snake (Cobra) named Uraeus
Short Bio: She is a perfect Ravenclaw. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have an attitude. She corrects teachers, insults the stupid students, and uses magic in the halls. She's an ass to everyone except people she respects or likes. And if she doesn't like you, then you're probably going to be cursed a few times.
Gets what she wants, one way or another. Usually, she can talk her way into getting what she wants. Amazingly seductive voice, although she doesn't use her body to do much of the seducing.

Big Red, Accepted!

Latsyrc, Accepted!

Welcome to Hogwarts.

Name: Alaister Taboran

Blood Type: Full-Blood

Relatives: Immediate family deceased, and some extended family he has little to do with.

Appearance:
d_s.jpg

Position: Potions Master

Wand: Oak, Dragonbone, 15 inch

Short Bio: Born to a pure-blood wizarding family, most of Alaister's family found themselves involved in Voldemort's second rise to power, and inevitably there were more than a few deaths because of this. Those who weren't killed found themselves locked in Azkaban pretty quickly, leaving a teenage Alaister more-or-less on his own.

Attempting to keep away from the Ministry once he had finished school, Alaister moved on to work as a Dragon-catcher for several years, mixing the potions needed to incapacitate the dragons. He then spent a number of years travelling the world, learning from various potion masters across the globe.

Returning to Britain, Alaister applied for the newly vacant position of potions teacher, and was given the job. He has now been working at his old school for over half a decade now.

Additional Info: Overexposure to various potions and substances, as well as many years spent in isolation, have left Professor Taboran a little crazed. He's prone to muttering to himself during lessons, scrawling obscure processes and theories for potions all over his office walls, and he is almost never seen without his trademark pilot hat. The students are both in awe and more than slightly intimidated by his insanity, which is the main reason why there is little misdemenour in his class; the punishments he hands out are infamous for their bizarreness and difficulty.

Accepted.......great pic.

ALSO...I plan on putting the IC up this weekend, I know I may be rushing it a bit as I am still accepting characters, but if I don't do it by sunday night chances are I may not have time until next weekend.....Don't worry I'll keep my posting up its just the "starting of a new thread" always takes a bit more time for me. Anyways, thats where I'm At.

-October Knight

Name: Vladislav Mirosevic
Blood Type: Human (MB)
Relatives: deceased
Appearance:
serbian-soldier1.jpg

Year: N/A
House: /N/A
Armament:Akaban 91, Makarov, Combat Knife
Pet: Masha 3 year old Doberman
Short Bio: Born in Kiev, Military Service has been Vladislav's life, and he has seen little active combat, although during his time in the Russian Army, he has been a member of the Spetznaz unit that deals with the Paranormal, until recent times, that unit was often looked upon as the training squad, although several russian wizards serving the dark lord or their own evil purposes have found that their decision to murder muggle civilians came back to bite them on the arse when Vladislav and his Comrades came to 'pay them a visit'
Additional Info: Vladislav once killed a Basilisk with an RPG-7 anti tank rocket.

Name: Leysa Iryna
Blood Type: Human (HB)
Relatives: one, Mishenka Iryna, present occupation: Unknown, though linked to Russian office of the ministry of magic
Appearance:
3468511425_5d3114c475.jpg

Armament:AK-74SU, Makarov, Combat Knife
Short Bio: Lesya is the only Female member of the team, and she had to fight fuckin hard to get there.
Born in St. Petersburg, Lesya joined the Miitary at 17 and surpassed all expectations, her superiors sullenly having to acknowledge her astonishing level of fitness and the fact that she would excell in Spetznaz.

Her Spetznaz training was excessively brutal, especially her SERE training, where she experienced some of the most savage experiences in her life.
That said, those training with her found numerous reasons to respect the thin but iron willed Russian, especially during the SERE training where she not only showed an almost natural gift for resisting interrogation, she escaped the excersize, beating her interrogators into unconciousness as she did so.
Additional Info: Lesya understands the wizarding world better than most, as he brother and her mother are magic users, although like her father, she looks at magic with a slight degree of contempt, veiwing it as "the easy way"

Name: Mishenka Tolenka
Blood Type: Human (MB)
Relatives: deceased
Appearance:
Armament:, Makarov, Combat Knife
Pet:
Short Bio:
Additional Info: Named for his Grandfather, a Veteran of the Winter War, although he dissapeared on a treasure hunt with several westerners.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't think you were serious, lol. Well I'm open to pretty much anything, but explain to me how a spteznaz unit is going to fit in. Lets work up a good reason for them being involved in one form or another.

Cross genre to the extreme! Despite what others might do, I ACCEPT!!!

Well, the leaders of the world are rather aggrivated that the magical world has kept them out of the loop with the whole voldemort thing, so they now have an international Unit that speciaizes in dealing with all things magical, though this unit is presently in training, thus why they're at hogwarts at this time.

in essence, they wont be teachers, nor students per se, basically they're kinda like Hagrid in the first coupla books, a non teaching part of the school.

Also, in the case of a non magical attack on hogwarts, the team has been given permission to assist in teh defence of the school.

Alright, lets role with it. Thanks for bringing an awesome element to this RP!!

Well, i cant do the wizard side, so i hoped to bring a little bit of "WMD" to the party.

expect a whole lot of wide eyed soldiers from around the world.

I'll post Bios for the important ones, such as Vladislav and Irena

Ok I.c is in the process. I put a quick reference guide to everyones characters for easy access. If I left anything ((Or anyone)) please, LET ME KNOW. Thanks.

EDIT: I.C is up, Y'all. and Just as I promised by the end of the weekend.

EDIT EDIT: I put up my first post, it isn't really too eventful, but its up. Since we really have no set direction so far.

Name: Kaori Amakusa
Blood Type: Half-Blood
Relatives: Father [Sentou Amakusa] (muggle) / Mother [Mai Tanaka] (full blood)
Appearance: A chirpy young girl with porcelain skin and waist length thick raven hair which she always wears down. She has bright brown round eyes and small pale lips. She's not very tall, as she only stands 150cm.
Year: 4th Year
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Ash, Phoenix Feather, 11 inches
Broom: N/A
Pet: Scottish Fold cat, ginger and white, called "Capulet"
Short Bio: Kaori has attended Hogwarts for the past 3 years and her best subject is Potions, though she's quite smart in the rest of her subjects. She dreams of working for the Ministry of Magic once she graduates, though she is currently not quite sure as to what specific job she'd like to do. Her mother is a Witch who married her father, a muggle business man, and both are extremely proud of her.
Additional Info: ---- later

Really rough one at the moment. I'll shape it better soon..... (a little busy at the moment!) :)

Apologies for my complete lack of participation. Just letting you know that I am still interested, though my work/life balance is non-existent at the moment... so bear with me please.

It occurs to me that Hogwarts teaches rather a lot of WITCHCRAFT and not much actual WIZARDRY....

Take that up with J.K. Rowling? XD

Whats your Point there, Cpl. Nobbs>?

......No Problem, I eat Brains. Post up when you can.

Just making an observation. Seeing as how "Witchcraft" and "Wizardry" are traditionally two fundamentally different schools of magic.