Return of the Staff (plus some changes!)

In any case, if there was something up with my app, or you guys are holding off for a bit (which is probably a good idea, considering the sheer number of people on staff last time, which is probably insane to manage) then that's a-okay. Tho I would like to know ahead of time so I'm not expecting anything.

Not that... you know... A surprise parade would be kind of awesome... just a thought...

guys

In any case, if there was something up with my app, or you guys are holding off for a bit (which is probably a good idea, considering the sheer number of people on staff last time, which is probably insane to manage) then that's a-okay. Tho I would like to know ahead of time so I'm not expecting anything.

Not that... you know... A surprise parade would be kind of awesome... just a thought...

guys
We generally don't give people reviews of their applications or any kind of status update on when/if they will be hired. Everyone who applies would be best served expecting nothing and taking anything that comes of their application as a pleasant surprise.

However, since you were formerly a staff member, if you'd like some insight into why you weren't immediately rehired you can contact one of the admins privately to ask. Kitti would be your best choice, seeing as she's the head of your former staff department.

Damnit guys, not rehiring me despite me not being able to put in an application cause I'm hospitalized. Shenanigans >:[ gib red name

Damnit guys, not rehiring me despite me not being able to put in an application cause I'm hospitalized. Shenanigans >:[ gib red name
ur disqualified 4 dying

pls stop

• Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn and firejay1
Yeah, that's our threat to keep you away from the sweet embrace of death. Stop dying or no fancy red name for you. 8D

hey i forgot to mention
im also dying from turtorilodyslexophiminialysm
pls help

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astaroth
hey i forgot to mention
im also dying from turtorilodyslexophiminialysm
pls help
There is no helping you.

you can share in the parade i demanded

i still want that parade btw pls give

:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:
:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:
:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:
:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:
:bananaman::bananaman:
:bananaman:

I hope this suffices as a parade. :3​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie