4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Hey everyone. I'm not new but I ended up having to take a break (or I suppose disappear) for a while due to my mental health. I'm feeling much better now though, and don't want to spend all my time sleeping, so I'm looking forward to starting up some role-plays and maybe continuing some old ones if my partners are up to it. ^_^

A little recap: I'm Vega, I love Alice in Wonderland, I collect stuffed toys, and am moderately obsessed with cats. I'm hoping to eventually take a course to become a veterinary technician (because despite my love of cats, I love all animals and want to help them.) Also I have a horrible memory thanks to various obstacles in my life and I frequently forget to do a lot of mundane things. Pretend I'm a fish, okay!

I'd especially love to try some GW2 role-plays, though I'm not sure if anyone else plays the game, much the less role-plays it. I've started playing again and forgot how much I loved it. I hope you've all been well!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Welcome back! O_O

Glad to see you've returned!

Now, never EVER leave us again!

Glad you are back Vega and feeling better. I didn't know you before but Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.