Return From a Long RP Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

featherleviosa

Original poster
  • What do you prefer to be called?
    • If you have to, you can call me Kara, but I'm open to nicknames -- actually prefer them.
  • Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    • Girl
  • How old are you?
  • Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    • Neither. I was on here a long time ago, and I have six years of roleplay experience.
  • Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    • I prefer single partner. It's less confusing, and you're less likely to be lost.
  • Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
    • Shade and air-conditioning because I've been lacking the latter in my home for a year now and well, it's really hot.
  • SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    • The Sun by The Naked and Famous
I can't wait to get back in roleplaying after a year long hiatus. If you have any plots, feel free to share them with me. At this point, I'm pretty much up for anything. :)

-spasms-

HARRY POTTER.

Ahem. Anyway..

Hello! I shall call you Levie because you prefer nicknames and I like giving them. There you go. Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! I see that you prefer 1x1s, which is super. Group Roleplays are super too. Everything is super. I'm highly caffeinated. MOVING ON! We have a lot of open 1x1 requests right now in all genres! I think most tend to be romance, but if that's not your thing, you can totally start your own request thread! We have tons of members so somebody is bound to be into the same things and scoop you up like a delicious cupcake :D

I'm hungry..

Also, if you want to knock the rust off after that hiatus of yours, feel free to go into the Content section and check out our Institute! There are a whole bunch of challenges and stuff in there to get you back into the swing of things and polish you up to be your glittery best! Because glitter makes everything better. Everything.

Don't hesitate to ask questions :D Poke around! Explore! Don't poke the ferret. Just trust me on this one.

:D

Reactions: featherleviosa
Welcome! I hope you enjoy this turn of RP, especially here :)

Reactions: featherleviosa
Status
Not open for further replies.